Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Georgia, I'm back. Put my bugg on last night, so I will be posting stats again as of today. Your stats look great, BTW. Keep up the good work!!

Hey renewed Hope, glad u have your bugg back. Did you just have to replace the battery? It sounds funny saying that. Normally we are saying the opposite, trying to get rid of a bug.

Georgia girl, those are fantastic numbers. You got me kinda motivated.:w00t:

I actually wore mine to work. Someone asked if I had tennis elbow. I just laughed and kinda explained what it was. I am a pharmacy tech and it was nice to see that I hit my target by 10pm that night. I didn't even go work out that day. I am not posting any numbers at the moment. I have no restriction, my post 6 week and first fill is the second week in June. Had to delay it a bit because of my work schedule. Since the holiday I have been eating around the band (obviously). And then yesterday my monthly friend comes and adds like 4 pounds overnight. I was like OMG. Good thing my Dr appointment isn't this week.

I ordered a treadmill that should be here in a week or so. Very excited since it is like 85 degrees. Uuughhh. I also ordered the Ab Coaster off an infomercial. Looks kinda cool. You do a reverse sit up while in a kneeling position. In only 10 minutes a day...... hehe we will see. So when the guy on the phone says it is only 4 payments of 99.00 something (ballpark not for sure). I said, WHAT??????? and laughed. I said no wonder you don't put the price in the infomercial. No one will ever call you. LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Georgia, I'm back. Put my bugg on last night, so I will be posting stats again as of today. Your stats look great, BTW. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks Renewed! Glad you will be posting stats with me. I was feelin a little lonely, lol!

Georgia girl, those are fantastic numbers. You got me kinda motivated.:(

Thanks Keywestgirl! Posting my stats definitely holds me accountable and keeps me motivated. Have a great weekend!

Georgiagirl,

Are your pounds lost matching the calories burned from the bugg?

Well, I have been a stall lately in my loss so I decided to get a bodybugg too!! So far so good-had some problems getting it set up, but now I am good to go.. Day one, here are my stats...

Calories Burned..2645

Calories Consumed..1304

Deficit..1341

for anyone who wants a bugg, i just went to 24 hour fitness this afternoon (get your jaws off the floor please :() and they are on sale for 199

BTW, they also have the digital display on sale for 75 bucks. I'm really thinking about getting my mom one for christmas.

I've been mulling this over for weeks, and with the sale at 24hr fitness, I couldn't resist. I just ordered a Bugg!:thumbup:

Question, though, I wait for it to come in the mail before buying the membership over at Apex, right?:confused2:

I also have to get Windows software for our Mac, which is a whole 'nother can of worms...

On a side note, there was a contest to win a Bugg that's running between May 28th and June 5th. Both my DH and I entered. Watch me win after dropping $200 on the thing already.:lol:

I figured I could always just return the one I actually paid for.:biggrin:

I sure hope this baby is worth it! I'm excited!!

On a side note, we just got a Wii Fit (it was Jonathan's Father's Day present and I gave it to him early). He started it last night. I've not gotten on it yet, but it looks hilarious. Hopefully, between the Bugg, the Fit, and my Treadmill, I'll be burning calories like a madwoman.:laugh:

-m

Don't pay anything until after your free months are over. Just go to Apex and become a member. Apex.com is the site where you will upload your daily bugg results to. To input your calories consumed, if it isn't on the list of their database, you can freeform enter the calories, fat, sodium, carbs etc from the box or I use the dailyplate.com which has extensive calorie info for food.< /p>

And if you happen to win the free bugg and want to sell it, go to ebay or craig's list. A lot of people from this thread have purchased one from those sites. That's my life story too. Always a day late and a dollar short it seems. It's amazing just to see how much you really burn throughout the day, and when you really have to get moving.

I also got the wii fit for my 10 yr old. Going to get on it when everyone is sleeping. It creates a character based on your height and stats. I am gonna be a short fat round little mii character with the age of 50 I'm sure. LOL, I am only 32. I have watched them play, it is cute.

For your coaching, they will contact you and want you to wear it a few weeks before your actual appointment, then see if you have any questions.

I have a major love affair going on with dailyplate.com, so that will be a no brainer.:lol:

I somehow missed the thing where it comes automatically with the three month membership. I guess I assumed that since I wasn't buying it from the Apex site, it wasn't going to come with the membership deal. Duh.

We haven't told the kids about the Wii Fit yet. We do, however, regularly 'race cows' with the regular Wii.:laugh: It's one of our favourite pastimes!!:biggrin:

-m

Ok I am so excited. I got my bodybugg today. Yeah!!! I set up my account and started wearing it right away. The only problem I am having is the velcro on the armband is hurting my arm. Anyone else have this? Maybe I am wearing it wrong. I'll have to figure something out. When I was playing pickleball today at the YMCA I had to keep sliding it up. I wonder if I should tighten it before playing or if I had it wrong. Anyway I guess I'll have to keep playing with it and write down my questions for my coaching session.

Laura

Mamacita,

I had the same problem-it was really starting to bother me, and it was constantly moving down and buzzing. I reluctantly tightened it, I thought it would make it worse. I also adjusted the velcro so it wasn't rubbing on my inner arm against my body. I didn't even notice I was wearing it after that! I hope this helps!

I've been wearing my bugg for 3 days now. I'm not banded YET, band date for June 24th. I am keeping my band a secret. I purchased the bugg to help me keep moving, and on target, this surgery is my last resort and it terrifies me, I have a huge fear of failure-this has to work! I didn't realize how much I would love the bugg. Its addictive I tell you. Not only that this helps give me something to tell people as to how I am loosing weight, and its an honest answer.

Today I worked all day putting in our garden. I don't normally move even close to this much, I was SHOCKED when I saw how much I had burned, normally I'm a few hundred calories below my target. Give it up for gardening (though it already hurts to move :eek:)

3118 calories burned

1092 consumed

2026 deficit

Thank you so much. I tightened it today and it already feels better. I made my coaching session for June 25th so I am looking forward to talking to an expert. Glad to hear you love yours so much. I have also not made my band PUBLIC knowledge. My CLOSE friends and relatives know and they are really supportive. I've lost 25lbs so far and feel way better already. I get my first fill on the 12th so we'll see if weight comes off faster. I am an avid pickleball player and can get to the ball faster now and my game has improved a lot. When are you being banded?

Laura