Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2015 Surgery!

I'm hoping the 2nd one will do it. I didn't know they would have to do more than one but I'm starting to feel like it's getting a little tighter than when it was first done.

My doc hopes 2 times is enough, and I really hope too. The first 5 bites feels tight but then when I chew and swallow it get better. I'm still working on chew chew chew and wait between bites.

How did you know? What did it feel like?

How did you know? What did it feel like?

I couldn't keep anything down, lots of pain until I finally vomit, my first endoscopy doc said I had a pin hole left for food and Water to pass, so that's why I couldn't eat or drink without pain. Constant pain on my upper stomach referring to my back. They did ctscan and X-ray with liquid but they couldn't see the stricture, I had to insist to do an endoscopy and finally they see it then.

Almost 4 months out. Surgery was 3/25. Pic on left was 2 years ago this week I was on vacation in Hawaii at my highest weight of 278. On the right is me this past weekend at my Bachelorette party weighing in at 216!! I so couldn't be happier right now!

post-241046-14374431175556_thumb.jpg

Hey March 2015 peeps! How's it going???

I've just recently started the darn hair loss crap! Luckily I have very thick hair but I'd like it to stop!!

Other than my stricture and a couple of endoscopy's that were really no big deal, it's all good and I've never regretted it for a second.

I just got back from 12 days in Cancun and it was really nice being able to buy clothes without going to the plus size section. The selection is a little intimidating. I didn't do too much shopping since it seems like after a week and a half the pants I buy are too small but a girl has to have shorts in hot weather. I'm just buying things a little more snug than I usually would purchase because I know I'll get a little longer use out of them.

I'd love to hear from others that had surgery in March and see what everyone is up to and if anyone has any awesome recipe's they'd like to share??

Hello everyone, I'm doing ok. Having problem eating meat or chicken, eggs and fish, I drink a Protein Shake a day, and eating nuts etc. I'm thinking to try vegetarian diet but I'm worry about getting all the Protein we need. Also I'm loosing tons of hair, I do have a lot but my hair look dead. Also in doing ok on Vitamin but I forget to take Calcium. I lost 65lbs I'm at 149 now but I stalled for a month. I can't find energy to work out, Hoping I can get on a good routine when the kids start school!

Hello everyone, I'm doing ok. Having problem eating meat or chicken, eggs and fish, I drink a Protein Shake a day, and eating nuts etc. I'm thinking to try vegetarian diet but I'm worry about getting all the Protein we need. Also I'm loosing tons of hair, I do have a lot but my hair look dead. Also in doing ok on Vitamin but I forget to take Calcium. I lost 65lbs I'm at 149 now but I stalled for a month. I can't find energy to work out, Hoping I can get on a good routine when the kids start schoolpost-234273-1437956592264_thumb.jpg

post-234273-14379565639046_thumb.jpg

Doing great! Feeling awesome.. hit 73 pounds down this weekend.. No problems so far.. Its SUCH a good feeling buying stuff in the regular section.. I can wear an XL shirt.. down from a 24 size.. or a 2-3X shirt.. I put on a 16W at kohls capris... down from a tight 26!!

Ugh lol. I've lost 80lbs and starting to look sick. I'm 5'9 and was 243. Hoping the weight stops coming off soon lol. I'm exhausted all the time. Not getting my Protein like I should. Things still get stuck and I'm never hungry. How are you?

@@Skinny Steps I'm the same, start at 240 now 128, just like you I'm so tired, food get stuck. I'm getting about 80-85 gr of Protein, I finally eat chicken, my family and friends tell me that I look sick and I don't like it. I'm little worry about my health. Stop working out because I don't get enough calories. Don't know how to explain to people food doesn't fit. Friends stop inviting me to dinner because they said is not fun eating with you anymore. I feel very sad about that. I'm super happy to fit in size 5 pants and small top.

Edited by foodfighter78

So far so good here. SW 256 weight now 189. Dr. says I'm right on target to be at my goal of 145 by my first year. No problems eating or drinking. I can say that I don't hit my Protein goals or take my Vitamins but I am very careful about what I eat and all my blood work is great.

post-241046-14488457787707_thumb.jpg

What a difference a year makes!!