Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's the $*%$^%$ INTERNET!

What planet have I been living on that I was unaware of this fantastic word? I've witnessed flouncing on many occasions but never knew the word for it. The urban dictionary definition had me in tears! ????????

Goodness you spent one day a little under the weather and things get interesting!

@@Babbs hit it spot on. We don't have to all agree. Just realize that the other person has the right to say it and move on.

I too loved the flounce definition. Sounds like the appropriate response to future "flouncers" is something like, "don't get your petticoat caught in the door on the way out. Wait, your not really leaving? Oh.Ok. got it, you are flouncing."

Hey here are some other meanings of the word Flounced..... I kind of like swaggered and sashayed..lol

pranced, stormed, stomped, strutted, swaggered,bounced, flung, jerked, minced, sashayed, sprang,stamped, threw, tossed

I am kinda of addicted to memes and feel that they accomplish a lot with out having to say anything. (I have a think skin too)

e7bcb34a8cd28f17508dac7bb372d960460300c6

282b7f5f0512864dd98fb6e64106d170feaca30c

It's like I say if I want drama I'll watch Dance Moms then I'm good for a week. LOL

When i can flounce it will be more like prancing or sashaying. I'll flounce mu hair too while in 6 inch heels!! ????

@@wannaBthinsoon, if you're gonna flounce in 6 inch heels, please at least make sure you can walk in them first. I hate going somewhere and seeing young(ish) women wearing sky-high heels and having to take little baby steps or hold on to someone else's arm because they can't walk in their shoes. I want to go up to them and ask if they really think walking like a toddler is sexy, lol.

@@imsoglad56, Ikr! Walking like a new born deer trying to get its footing. ????????

Edited by BitterSweet*

True! I haven't walked in heels in years. Maybe I'll start out flouncing in sneakers first!

@@wannaBthinsoon, soon we'll be strutting in our heels and crossing our legs, looking absolutely fabulous!

Somebody once told me you only need to be able to walk good enough to get from the car to the bedroom in those wicked heels. :)

Ok. That's it. Next year when I'm down about 100lbs in my newly sleeved body I'm inviting all you fun loving flouncers to my place in La Quinta, CA . (20 min. S of Palm Springs) bring your high heels, cute flats, sense of humor, wacky spirit and anything else you may need to flounce around.

We can hold a flounce-a-thon, a flounce-a-Rama, and what ever else sounds like fun. Mark your calendars. No haters or Debbie downers admitted.

I better go drink some Protein, I've been on a rave......

just discovered I can block posts from people who`s opinion I don`t want to hear.Everyone has an opinion but I don`t have to read it if I choose not to. Hoorah Pippinleicester!!