Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Caution - highly addictive

:phanvan No date yet. I have jumped through every hoop and dotted every I and crossed every T any still I wait! I am not sure if the hang up is the insurance or the Dr's office! They had a change in staff and I think that may have something to do with it. :nervous I just want to get it done! :Bunny

It's a wonder that we get anything done...:D

I can't believe I just went one whole day without being on the board! I went to a wedding and then on a motorcycle run. When I got home my son was on my computer. I was so tired, I didn't even fight him for it! Now I have a lot of catching up to do. :D

I've got it B-A-D

You know you've got it B-A-D when your considering trading in your old mouse pad for one of those neat comfy gel wrist pads because your wrist is sore from spending so much time @ LBT.com. :D

You know you've got it B-A-D when you make your glider rocker your new computer chair w/foot stool tucked under desk! All because you're spending a lot more time @ the computer seeing whos posting what. :squareeye

You know you've got it B-A-D- when you can't get your work/housework done due to hanging out all day with the "guys" @ LBT.com. Then you have to rush to get things wrapped up at the end of the day or they don't get done. :ermm

When you don't go to bed at a decent hour because your up chatting/posting with the LBT folks you've got it B-A-D. :)

You know you've got it B-A-D when your spouse is jealous of the computer & is threatening to unplug that D**N thing! :cry

Yes, you know you've got it B-A-D when you start refering to something that someone said from LBT.com and your family looks at you and asks "Who?" like you've got to be kidding I know your not talking about some person off the computer :)

If you find your thoughts are returning to so&so from LBT through out the day (and it brings a smile to your face) you've got it B-A-D. :rolleyes

When you feel like a junkie and need to get your "Fix" because your hands start shakin and your afraid of what might happen next if you don't get to visit LBT soon, It's safe to say you've got it B-A-D. :nervous

Like I said I've got it B-A-D!

Is there any help for me? Is there a cure? Somebody Anybody HELP!

hey, lisa

wow, you really got it bad ,

take a brake and go out , walking , bike riding, golfing, hand ball playing in the court yard or park. go bird watching , see how many you can find, go plane counting. there are a lot of diffent ones, my 3yr old granddaughter knows... we've been watching a woodpecker for a couple of days now is make a lot of holes in the neigbor next door tree. our fear, is in the winter it mite fall down. :nervous with the weight of the snow..... is not great :ermm but, is something to seee.. every other day little by little you try something new.

hope your able to find, help.....

margie, :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

margie

4/5/04

295/259/-

HEAL THE MIND AND THE BODY,AND HEART FOLLOWS

Great post, Lisa! I have just gone 48 hours without LBT -- hope I haven't missed much.

You've got it B-A-D Lisa....People were asking me "Your going to Vegas to meet a bunch of strangers you met on line? Man, you've got it bad"

Gee Zoe, 48 hours....I may not post much lately but I've got to read.

I'm supposed to do 140 hours per month of billable work. I used to have great numbers, but since being banded my average monthly hours are only 129. This cuts my Christmas bonus to shreds. LBT over money... addicted? who, me?

I should have labled thay last post of mune "You know your addicted:" or "You might be addicted"

My friend (flesh and blood friend) and I were talking about you guys. She completely understands me. She was addicted to the computer herself until some jerks came in her house and robbed them of thier computer and a lot of other things. Now she is forced to sit at home and find other things to do with her time. So, since then shes been on the wagon. She only falls off when she over my house. I'm a bad influence on her.

Anyway we came up with a few other "Jeff Fox Worthys style You know your a Red Neck" saying on how addicted one might be...

You can cut and paste and add to this list if you like. That would be a lot of F-U-N!

You know your addicted....

You know your addicted if you call your "flesh and blood" friends up to chat about what your "cyber" friends are posting...

You know your addicted if you loose pay (Delarla) because your logged on LBT.com more than the hours you put in at work!'

You might be addicted if you are starting to forming what feels like bed sores on your rapid reducing rear end from being in your computer chair too much.

You know your addicted if posting/chatting on the computer is'nt enough for you anymore and you make plans to meet these cyber friends in person!

Anybody have thier own they'de like to add to this go ahead...you know we're watching, waiting, anticipating...