Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Thanks babygrl, btwn this one and the monthly exercise threads with Stef, I will have plenty of motivation to keep going.:blush:

Hello my people.

I didn't even think to put anything but my city and town on my ID. BTW, TX, they make medical ID charms you can add to a charm Bracelet. However if you have more than a few issues I don't think they can get all the text on it!

I'm not sure what a new rack costs but I'm probably going to be in the market for some too which is uber ironic because I had a breast reduction 5 years ago. But as I get smaller they are simply disappearing. My breasts are now smaller than my girlfriend's. That has never ever happened before in my life, and I've had a few girlfriends, most of whom would be called chesty. NSV? I'd say so.

ZZ, You are so funny! I bet you keep people in stitches all the time!

BG, The snow, the freaking mother effin' snow! What gives? Apparently is was snowing in Kalamzoo last night. That's just not okay.

Ceradad, Cool ride. I have a Giant and love her. Welcome to the Bycyling thread. You will need to get abreveated to a one or two letter name. We have a C, so give us some choices.

Happy Friday!

Ceradad, Cool ride. I have a Giant and love her. Welcome to the Bycyling thread. You will need to get abreveated to a one or two letter name. We have a C, so give us some choices.

Happy Friday!

Thanks Juli, I really liked the little ride I took on it last night. Real smooth and easy to ride. However, I had to be shown how to shift the gears. I don't know if yours is set up the same way, but the gear shifters are different from what I remember from my old 10 spd from 20 yrs ago.:blush:

For an abbreviation, how about CD?

You are now CD! Fantatic!

The gears are different from the past but I really like them. I have to say, I just really like my bike. I never thought I'd get emotional about a non living thing, but I am.

I've got two rides planned this weekend with my group. I'm hoping we don't get chilled out of them. Should be around 20 miles both days.

Oh, TX I ordered aerobars and they came in, I've just not been able to get to the shop to have them put on. I'm hoping do that this week. (I need silver, not black, so it would match.)

XO

BG=Babygirl1234=Stacy

HP=Hoosierpoms=Traci

D=arealady=Deanna

JC=I can't remember, sorry=Jody

J=OH Juli=Juli

B=mbsbike2002=Brandon

TX=TexasFire67=Stefanie

ZZ=Suzzzie.=Suzzie

C=Turler=Carol

W=Whosyadaddy=?

CD=Ceradad=?

J - Actually my real name is Suzanne.

My whole life ppl have either spelled it Susan (I hate the name Susan now!!) or they will spell it Suzzane, Susanne... Seriously, how hard is it? I HATE when Starbucks or Panera ask me my name so they can put it on my order - they have NEVER once gotten it right. I usually spell it out for people. But lately (past year or so) when I'm at Starbucks or Panera I just tell them to mark me down as Bob. They can spell that right EVERYTIME!!

I feel you. I'm really Julianna. Two "N's". Don't get me started on my last name! Ugh.

So if I met you, you'd be Suzanne? not Suzzie? I don't know that I could adjust at this point in time....:)

Lol. Nah, my friends call me anything from Suzanne to Suz to Suzy Q. My dad calls me Suziannie... he's weird though. You can call me anything but Susan. Bitch and whore work well too. haha!

That's funny! I respond to every variation of Juli/Julianna but Jules. That's my Susan. Jay, Juicy (one smart ass calls me that, but I call her Naners), Jewel, Ju-Ju, I'll accept. But not Jules.

My sister is Suzanna and went by Zsa-Zsa, growing up. We're Hungarian and that's the same as Suzi. My other sister is Ilona, and went by Li-Li. I didn't get the cutesie name. I got Jay. My brother got Bee. I resent that, I'm just saying.

Lol. I think me and my siblings all got 'old' names... Lets see, we have

Roscoe

Suzanne

Peter

Ryan

Mitchel

Amanda

Kevin

Then the 'little' ones that my dad adopted:

Katherine

Karoline

Zacharia

Matthew

ANYWAY...

I heart all my old name sibs. Haha.

I always wanted to be Sara(h) then I found out it's an 'old' name too.

Anyone else notice that my damn ticker ain't moved in forever? I'm about to fire it up!

OK. I'm going on Thursday for a fill.

I haven't had ice cream in 11 days, don't even really miss it (for the moment). I did eat about 7 or 8 of the mini bite size reeses pb cups yesterday though. Damn sugar cravings.

When is it going to WARM up and STAY warm?

Guess I souldn't bitch too much... BG gots snow...

CD- Welcome! This thread is great, you'll love us all! :smile:

BG- Effin SNOW!! Holy crap! I feel for ya sister!

ZZ- At least you got a name with a nickname in it! Uh, Carol????WTF???? Mean parents. Totally sucks. I wanna nickname. Seriously.

J- Um, cutsie name??? Yes you totally got a cute name. Did I mention my name is Carol?

Girls- New racks don't cost that much these days. You can get a TT for a few thousand, new girls for a couple thousand, new eyes, nose, legs, arms whatever...for quite a bit less than a car! LOL