Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Yep that's the guy. He is a mega turd. And he types like a 5 year old.

My ass is surprisingly not so bad from the pounding it took last night. That sounded so hilarious in my head that I just had to type it out. Do you want my bike shorts J? They are not in bad shape at all lol. But they might be too big for you now too, little miss almost weighs less than me.

I am tired, and sleep is not anywhere in my near future. Let me spell out my week thus far so we can all have a pity party for me.

Monday-work 5-4:30p go to my parents for Dad's bday, home, bathe smelly kids, resistance class 8-9p, sleep at 10

Tuesday-work 5-1:30p, home clean house for 1 hour, pick up girl from school, kids doctors appointment 4pm, gym 6-7:30p, home bathe smelly kids/dinner, take dh to store for workout gloves because he is a pansy, sleep at 10

Wednesday-work 5-1:30p, eye appointment at 3 that takes forever. pick up girl at 5:30, home/dinner, spinning class at 7-8p, bathe smelly kids, sleep at 10:30

Today- work 5-1:30p, gym right after work until 3, home/shower, get girl from school, dance class from 4:30-6p, home/ quick dinner, charity comedy event at 8pm, sleep-who fucking knows.

Tomorrow- work 5-1:30p, get kid from school, get kid hannah montana makeover at Libby lu 3:30p, concert right after ward, sleep-?

Ummm where is my sit on my ass free time? Nap time? I am tired. This 4-5 hours of sleep bullshit is not doing it for me. DH has been working nights all week. Juli tell me to shut the fuck up because I am being whiney and it is not that bad.

And the only LBT time I have is from work lol. Yes I am that bored right now waiting for my coworkers to finish their shit so I can start mine.

Listen to you--Talking ass poundings...

sleep is for wimps.

Who's dance class is tonight, yours or DD? And what are you doing between 3 and 4:30? One and half hours to shower and pick up kid can be shaved to 30 minutes. Why are you showereing? I see a nap in there.

Not that I have to tell you but take tons of makeover/HM pictures. You can do a mini scrapbook of the day and DD will love it!

Saturday looks like a good day to sleep. You'll be fine, get some caffiene unless you are decaffinated. And quit your bitchin'. I see someone who is busy because she is

1. putting her health and fitness first.

2. Surrounded by people she loves.

3. Living the hell out of her life.

4. Giving back some of that love.

We all should be so lucky.

And again, sleep is for wimps.

And sure I'll take your shorts unless by the time I actually see you again I'm too small. Mailing them probably is a long shot.

And 12 pounds is a far cry from almost weighs less than you. Also when you consider I'm a half a foot shorter than you and no where near a size 12, you are itty bitty.

But thanks for the thought.

If I don't shower I will smell like shit. I prefer cleanliness. Dance class is a 30 minute drive so I have to get home from the gym, shower, and pick the kid up from school between 3 and 4.

Ohh ohh I can sleep in my car at dance class...hmmm that is a good thought. It is Korrine's classes. She has tap, jazz and ballet. I want her to play softball so she is rebelling and wants to be on the competetion dance team next year. Other than the expense I can deal. She loves it too much.

And thanks I feel a bit better thinking about it from your perspective. But caffiene is for wimps.

Can you shower at the gym?

You know at least she has an interest. K is gonna be a girlly girl!!! I was!

Zoe is not. She isn't interested in much, my little flitterer. Actually looks like swimming is going to be her thing. Next year (she's scheduled to death with pre-school, regular-school and after school care) we're going to get involved in the area's swim team...

I started scrapping 2005 last night and OMG, I forgot how she scalped herself because she wanted to be a boy with boy hair. We had 9 months of really horrible hair.

Nap during her class.

LOL I remember how mortified Korrine was that Zoe pick up that caterpillar at the campground. Hilarious. Swimming is cool. There is an awesome swim team around here that I was thinking of looking into for the kids. They take them as soon as they can swim a lap and it is right near my house.

Showering at the gym is out of the question....gross. Unfortunatley I have been so spoiled by going to Lifetime fitness that nothing else compares. At LTF the showers were pristine, cleaner probably than my own house. At the Y? Ewww filthy. But you get what you pay for I guess.

My right bicep is killing me. It hurts to completely extend my arm and lock my elbow.

Hey peeps....

It's been an uber-busy week, so little time for biking, bycyling, sleeping, hot showers, masturbating, or just about anything other than taking care of sick doggy and studying... (and eating crappy crapola)

Am uber-pissed about finals. First final, yesterday, was nothing like what had been discussed during review. It was supposed to be more qualitative (essay) and was mostly problems, instead. One of the (three) problems could only be completed with spreadsheet software on a PC. Students taking exam on campus can use laptops - students taking exams in absentia cannot. So, much bitching will be in order if the prof doesn't take inconsistent exam policy into account while grading. Other than getting tuition reimbursement from work, I don't really give a fuck right now, but someday, I will. Second final was supposed to be today, but the professor postponed it for a week due to classes being canceled a few weeks ago due to blizzard. I should be happy about it, I might give a fuck next week, but I was ready to be done with it.

Dog is on the mend. The vet prescribed Xanax to help take the edge off (it was fun going to CVS to pick up a script for Grumpy. Got a few strange looks). Dogs, like some people can have an rare, but very adverse, side effect called benzodiazepine rage. She spent several hours attacking us and herself. The only thing that seemed to calm her down was throwing her in the car & driving around. I drove 180 miles Monday night to calm her ass down. About 3:00am or so, she just conked out. No more for her (leaves more for me :) )...

I'm taking tomorrow as a vacation day. I'm exhausted. Sleeping may be for wimps, and if so, count my tired ass in. There will be biking this weekend (and likely hot showers, can't say about anything else on the list). Hopefully, not so much on the continued eating of crappy crapola, which to be honest tastes like shit anyway - it's just something to do that requires little energy.

B

Looks like Zoe cracked her rib today. I'm waiting for my Ex to call with the results from the X-ray. Zoe jumped down some stairs and landed on an entertainment center. So ugh.

Also, I tried on new bras and I've lost a cup size. You'd think I'd be happy, but somehow I'm just not.

B

Damn, that sucks all the way around.

Glad poochy pie is on the mend.

BG

I nearly called you from Whole Foods to ask what's that soy beverage you were waxing about earlier, however I have Dan's number programed in my phone. I get to shop at WF for a kid I feed. He has serious food allergies so all his stuff comes from there.

Later

Yuck J sorry about Zoe.

The Very vanilla Silk soy milk tastes like a vanilla milkshake. My kids both adore it. Ice cream wise the brand is turtle mountain and I belive it is called It's Soy Delicious. They have regulare sweetened ice cream and fruit sweetened which is what I have and is very delish.

Woo Hoo Zoe isn't broken, just bruised.

Do I get hard core babe status for running in the rain? It wasn't my plan but I got rained on while running. It was cold and miserable.

My day has gone from blah to blah to the tenth power. I'm resisting the urge to go buy bras,(I tried some on earlier but no purchasing)...I just paid bills and there's really not money for new stuff, but damn!

Is the Justificaiton Squad out there? Can you help me just go and do it?

J -

Glad to hear that Zoe isn't broken.

You qualify for hard core babe status just for being - but hey, running in the rain is good for some extra credit!

As for justification -- you need some sexy new, right cup-sized bras to go with the sexy, new, hard-core, running in the rain, you.... Best I can come up with on short notice...

B