Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

J - Holy Moly chica - you look wonderful! I hope that you are happy for, and proud of, the changes in your life this past year! Pup is on 2-week bed rest. Hopefully, that will be sufficient; otherwise it's surgery and 3 months bed rest. She's not happy about 3 days rest, so...

HP - Glad you got to ride today. High winds suck, huh? Happy Birthday!

W - LDN to Wisconsin seems like an incredible culture shock. I also spent the better part of a year in Rochester, MN, so I have some basis for comparison :). That's great on the bike ride. An hour is about the top limit for time on a stationary bike for me. It gets a little boring. I did ride the trainer for about and hour and a half last night - lots of beige wall went by.

I did get out and ride some of the local county roads today. Chip & Seal sucks. Maybe even more on the recumbent than the upright - can't use the legs as shock absorbers. It was nice, though to be able to ride 5-6 miles at a time without hitting a stop sign or having to deal with traffic. Was very windy here - steady at 25, gusting to 35. Head winds suck - cross winds that strong make for interesting riding - spent a few miles leaned over a little. Got in 15.45 miles - will have a goal of 20 miles per day next weekend.

B

You have a neck now girl woohoo!!!!!

And they know of my mad skills in Southwest Michigan too? I thought it was just confined to the east side of the state where I live heehee.

You suck...

Well, I guess that's the point.

Hehe point well spoken.

Aunt Flo has arrived thus turning me into a food seeking whore. I feel okay right now but last night was bad. I probably would have eaten my clothes if given the chance. I finally had to just give up and go to bed. One good thing though is that I have had that pint of soy ice cream since Friday and it is still not halfway gone. I am not doing too badly on the rationing, eh? Anyhow Happy Monday all. The kiddies are back in school (except mine, since they have a day off today for "records day" WTF is that right after a vacation?)

food seeking whore? I love it and know of which you speak...been there myself.

Hang tight, it will pass.

WTF about school? Zoe's has records day on the 18th to give them a 4 day weekend with MLK day on the 21st. That would be the weekend I'm in VEGAS!!!! I can't wait.

WTF is Records Day? Never heard of it!

J - You going to Vegas? Lucky dog! I want to move there so badly! Well, I want to move to Henderson...to be more specific. I couldn't actually LIVE in Vegas...pretty nasty for a home life.

Records day is when the teacher's do the report card recording, I suppose. I've never really asked.

As of Vegas, I'm stoked but annoyed a tad too. The ideas was to meet other LBTers there that weekend. There was a solid group of folks who semi committed to going, but as we got closer to the date they petered out.

At this point the only person I may meet from LBT is a woman who lives there.

However, Alison is going with me and she's a Vegas LOVER. I've never been....I know, NEVER! But she and I will have a fantastic time. We have fun regardless of where we are....

Records DAy is another excuse for teachers to not have students in the classroom.

That's the truth! Our teachers work 185 days a year. Just over half the days in the year. Ugh.

Shit, ZZ! You are ridiculous! LOL

Are we ALL hiding? I didn't get the memo! :P