Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I don't watch the show, but now am curious about what this ass of a dad said? Tell me!

B - Oh I'm hoteling it! I want to be comfortable and sleep in a real bed after the first long-ass days' ride and before the second long-ass days' ride!

BG,

I hear you about the sugar beast! I ate an ass load of peanut M & M's on the ride home today (which sucked because YOUR state doesn't plow the roads well enough). When I got home I cleaned out all the sugar that may appeal to me, plus other food like real corn chips etc so I won't be tempted. I started the day with a few iced sugar Cookies too...after reading your words I so got how you feel. It's freaking crack! I need to go cold turkey, so I will. You've inspired me, thanks.

Did I post this? TOSRV - Home This is my ride I'm doing in May. I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it because of my kiddo schedule but I can. I was just told that before that weekend I'll need to do a 75/75 Saturday and Sunday. I'm actually pretty stoked. Looks like I'll be doing 150 right along side you Texans.

HP, girl, you know you got the right bike...go back and find your posts about when you shopped for that bike so you can remember how you felt about it.

Back to work tomorrow. Woo Hoo. :|

Yeah I don't watch and I wanna know too lol.

One thing I am definitely noticing is that it is incredibley easy for me to get out of bed in the morning without the sugar. I don't feel completely exhausted in the morning. Getting up at 3:30 has been hell on earth for me. I know this is not due to the amount of sleep I get because I would always feel like shit whether I got 4 hours or 10 hours of sleep. The last few days I have gotten out of bed without hitting the snooze button and I feel great. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night (went bowling....hella funny story to come soon) and I still was able to get right out of bed. It's getting better slowly. I feel like I have been eating much better, no sugar, no white carbs, minimal processed food. Of course I have also decided to remove flesh from my diet but that is a whole other bag o worms.

OH and J, yeah the road crews blow here. But then again our governer is a retard asshole so I can't really expect any state agency to run successfully. My city crew absolutely blow also. When we got that huge ass storm a few weeks back it took 4 fucking days before my street was plowed. My taxes are obviously going up someones nose.

he told her she had the lowest weight loss of all the females at the ranch, etc...etc......he totally gave up and did not help keep them there at the ranch at all. I watch it on and off, and for the most part find it helpful to me and motivational. BUT...this time, is different for some reason.

J..glad you made it back home, and thanks for the pep talk about my bike......

Of course I have also decided to remove flesh from my diet but that is a whole other bag o worms.

What's up with that? I was a vegetarian for 5 years and then off and on for a few years following that?

Curious.......

I watch it on and off, and for the most part find it helpful to me and motivational. BUT...this time, is different for some reason.

I find it annoying to watch because there is such a "traditional" verses "surgical" weight loss thing in the media.

Also, I get pissy watching TBL because I think if I could check out of reality and go live on a ranch of course I'd lose that kind of weight...but I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch reality shows in general....

When I was researching the sugar addiction I came across a lot of vegetarian info, like the health benefits and what not. I figured it would be a good way to incorporate more fruits, veggies, Beans, etc into my diet. So I printed up some recipes and went with it. Since I am not having the sugar and processed foods it has been pretty healthy. It's been almsot a week and I feel really good. I have lost about 5 pounds since last Thursday. I have a ton of fruits and veggies in the fridge. I am still feeding the rest of the family meat and I am still eating eggs and dairy. I don't know if this is something that is going to last forever but if I continue to feel this good it just might.

Wow! I too am going cold Turkey on the Sugur for at least 21 days.

I made the mistake of visiting a British candy store i know whe i waas in Delaware. English candy is the BEST...plus i grow up on it. Big Mistake.

I worked my butt off in the gym last week and only missed Christmas day and i just mangaged to lose 1/2 to 1 pound and thats all. Better than a gain but i ate sooo much crap.

I bet if i hadnt i would of lost 5 pounds. That 150 things looks great. I wonder if they have something like that around here or in MI i could get to.

Y is having an Indoor triathlon i might sign up for in feb.

You guys are very insperational!

W,

Google "road biking schedule green bay, wi" and I'm sure you'll come across some good stuff to do. Actually I know there has got to be some orgainzed stuff happening in Madison.

Cutting sugar out is a challenge but I know I do better when I do. I've been toying with the idea of going organic and eating more locally grown food. This just might be the time I start. There are plenty of resources near where I live and my money isn't as tight as it once was, so I'm really considering it.

BG, you really are inspiring.

We Are All Inspiring To Each Other.....even When I Am Just Reading Through And Seeing What The Topic Is For The Moment, There Is Not A One Of You That Is Not Good For Someone Else....you Are All Always Giving Support, Quick Kicks In The Butt, And Hugs .......you Are All The Best

Ok, Enough Of The Mushy Stuff....lol