Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any December 30th Sleevers ?!

Thanks for keeping me posted. I'm glad you called yourDoc. I hope his suggestions work for you and give you some relief. Be we'll and let me know how it goes. Paula

A follow up to the glycogen post - After 10 days my scale started to move again. Yay!! Luckily I had measured myself so I was able to check midway my progress and seeing those #s change was reassuring. I'm still stunned at 3/4" coming off my neck. I just find that surreal.

Is anyone else having issues with milk? I found that yogurt was making me gassy and then when I made a one egg omlette with milk and cheese I had the most awful cramping where I thought it might be the lady parts but nope. I see my Dr. on Tuesday and until then I'm able to get in my Protein without milk products.

Tried the Julia Child eggplant pizza recipe last night and if you have room after getting in your protein it was AWESOME to be able to have a meal like everyone else was eating. Chopped up the pepperoni teeny tiny so the flavor was there but not the big rounds. Oddly the cheese and ricotta was ok with me on that....

Hi. I had my gastric sleeve on December 29th. I would love to be a part of this group. I have a question. I am at the soft foods and can now have tuna and baked fish. Is anyone experiencing stomach pain when eating. I think I am having stomach spasms. Thanks!

I was sleeved on 12/23 and yes I experienced stomach spasms for about 5 days. I called doc office they phoned in an anti spasmodic. Took it 2 days and went away for good. I'm still on soft food stage for 2 more weeks. My doc recommended it for 4 weeks.. so its been fish, shrimp, tuna, eggs, etc ..well heck u already know... Lol How are you feeling besides that issue?

I'm having problems with Constipation again Omg I need help

OMG, this happened to me on Tuesday... I was in soooo much pain I had to leave work. Mind you I have not been constipated in over 10 years. I had not pooped in 4 days versus my norm 2/3 times everyday.!!!!!

I started taking stool softeners 2 days prior but obviously they were not working. Good ole EPSOM SALT to the rescue... I feel for you it was really the worse pain I had had in years!!!!!

This Constipation stuff is a drag. Pre sleeve never had a problem. Someone on the post suggested a tea called "smooth Move" I bought it at grocery store and it worked over night. I would however prefer to be preventative. Anyone know if taking a Fiber supplement is ok.?

I'm Dec 29th

The spasms are my main issue. I started Reglan and it has helped me keep food down. I was refluxing. What antispasmodic did ur doctor prescribe? I was able to eat today with less spasms. Exciting!!!

Question... For the last 3 mornings. I have woke up in the middle of the nite with waves of stomach pains. Does anyone know what this is? It comes and goes. I also hear my stomach grawling. Am I not eating enough, I eat about 600 cal a day and 2 bottles of Water a day. I have no appetite and force myself to drink. My 3 & 4 week haven't lost a pound. :-( I was sleeved on Dec. 30 any suggestions??????

I want to know the same thing I'm on the same boat ???? except I'm not in pain just stomach grawling & I can't eat only little to nothing and I'm not hungry

Hope someone can help us. I go to the doctor for my 6weeks on the 12. On my 2weeks he told me to force myself. I try but I can't. I take one bite of something and I'm done. I have wasted so much food.

My dear friend DS, a fellow sleeves, suggested " Fiber Advantage Gummies". They work like a charm preventitively. I make sure to chew them really well. Good by Ex Lax !

@@msladyjj44, I was sleeved 12/29, & was also in a stall for week 3 and part of week 4. It's said to be normal. I took measurements, and much to my surprise I had lost 18 1/2" in those 3 weeks. I noticed I was shrinking, but the scale wasn't moving. It's your body's way of catching up with the weight loss.

As for the pains in your stomach, does it feel like hunger, acid reflux or really pain? At my 4 week check up, a young lady, who had been sleeved in the hospital the same day as I, was telling me that she kept feeling a pain in her stomach and after a few days she called the Dr and he sent her straight to the hospital. Turns out she had a small gastric leak from acid reflux that had gone untreated. I'm not saying this to scare you, but to just make you aware that it can still happen up to 8 weeks out, until your stomach is fully healed.

Also, I can't really drink pain Water. It tasting awful to me after surgery. I was only getting maybe 2 bottled of water in, that slowed down weightloss as well. I bought the concentrated lemon ice tea crystal light (0 cals, sugar and carbs) and now I'm dropping again. So maybe you can try flavoring your water to help you get more in. I tried the individual packets of crystal light and hate it, but to me, the concentrated small bottle was so much better. Hope this can help you get in more fluids.