Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband wants me to wear leather pants and a crop top. Seriously. Maybe for Halloween.

My 'goal outfit' is a pencil skirt, coordinating shirt, and heels. I miss heels so much.

I love all the dream outfits though.

@@scstxrn LOL!

I'm really big into vintage hair and make up, so when I've lost the excess weight, I plan to start dressing in 40s/50s vintage styles. I have a folder of internet bookmarks on my computer just of vintage fashions, and I can't wait to get dressed up. I especially want to be able to wear Bettie Page heels!

I'm really big into vintage hair and make up, so when I've lost the excess weight, I plan to start dressing in 40s/50s vintage styles. I have a folder of internet bookmarks on my computer just of vintage fashions, and I can't wait to get dressed up. I especially want to be able to wear Bettie Page heels!

I would love to so a pin up girl type photo shoot once I'm at goal and have had any plastics I may need

I would love to so a pin up girl type photo shoot once I'm at goal and have had any plastics I may need

Here's a good pair of shoes for a pin up style. I hope they still have them available when I can finally wear them!

http://www.victoriantradingco.com/item/2519349/103104/retro-rosie-heels

@@laurenella82

Girl. You ain't playin!!!!! Dope outfit!

I'm in texas. So I would love to be able to wear a pair of shorts that don't have to go to my knees and a cute blingy tank top ( always wanted to wear a tank top) and a cute pair of bling flip flops, with all of the accessories , and look good . Yeyyy!!! I just can't wait

A vintage high-waisted bikini ????????????or any cute body-con dress

My favorite outfit will be dress/cardigan/boots.

Unless I have plastic surgery I'll probably need to wear a few layers of Spanx, but I'd like to wear a miniskirt with tights and boots or flats and a tight turtleneck. Monochromatic, except for the skirt (plaid or something patterned.) I never wear skirts or dresses now, so I'd also like to be able to wear something that looks feminine and sexy. Julia Robert's red dress and gloves in Pretty Woman.

Really though, I'd just love to be able to spend next to nothing on clothes like my friends do. And with the money I'd use to buy something like a tee shirt, I could use to buy an entire outfit or a killer dress.

Unless I have plastic surgery I'll probably need to wear a few layers of Spanx, but I'd like to wear a miniskirt with tights and boots or flats and a tight turtleneck. Monochromatic, except for the skirt (plaid or something patterned.) I never wear skirts or dresses now, so I'd also like to be able to wear something that looks feminine and sexy. Julia Robert's red dress and gloves in Pretty Woman.

Really though, I'd just love to be able to spend next to nothing on clothes like my friends do. And with the money I'd use to buy something like a tee shirt, I could use to buy an entire outfit or a killer dress.

At the last part, SOOO true. I hate spending $60+ on a pair of jeans. If I wanted to buy expensive jeans, fine- but I don't really care about the style of the jeans so much as I just care about having jeans. I buy jeans for the practicality. I want them to be flattering, yes, but I don't want them to throw a skull on it or something (I'm looking at you, Torrid) and say its worth 60 bucks.

Jumpsuit (shorts) style ... Is the most extravagant I think I could go I'd like to say I could wear a bikini because I'm 22 and Ive missed out on loads of girly holidays with my friends by making excuses such as 'I can't afford it ' or ' my boss won't give me the time off work ' ... Even though I would love to go and relax on a hot beach and do all the Water sports . but even if I loose weight after surgery I'm pretty sure il be left with excess skin and that will look awful so il just stick to feeling healthy and looking slim with my flesh covered up . I don't think loosing weight will make me really confident but I am excited just to show my arms and legs wearing some shorts and vest on holiday and not have to cover up or feel like I shouldn't be wearing this even though it boiling hot . I feel like fat is offensive sometimes :( but roll on the days where we can go into the shops everyone else shops in pick something up and it actually be in your size . In the summer I cover up ! And in the winter I dress down hate wearing big warm coats as I feel I look like a whale so basically the same clothes all year round mainly black! can't wait for them days to be a thing of the past !!!!!!

I call my sis-in-law the queen of pencil skirts and leggings (she's about a size 4) but I could be taking over that title soon!!

@@laurenella82

Girl. You ain't playin!!!!! Dope outfit!

Nope! Lol! I have tons of pics of the clothes I want to wear! My inner fashionista is trying to fight her way out!! Lol

Edited by laurenella82

My favorite sweater dress that I use to wear when I was a size 8! with really cute knee high socks and knee high boots!