Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Wow, ladies it has been forever since I have been here, partly because I have totally slacked and have been embarassed to come and post. I have been reversing back to old habits and sneaking out to buy chocolate then eat it by myself in some obscure place like my closet. Gosh, I have missed being here!!!!!

CeCe

I was just thinking about you on Friday or was it Thursday... I have missed you,...

You can't stop posting cuz you have had a back step- That's why we are here is to help each other -

Heck last nite I have 5 bites of brownie batter - I woke up at 2 and had the uncontrollable urge for brownie batter - so I had a box of mix in the pantry and I poured a little in a bowl and added a touch of oil and Water and then proceeded to eat it – granted it was a little amount – but I just had to have it – I said screw my new found eating habits.

If you have that much stress and or think you are bipolar – go to the doctor – I was on Zoloft for about 2 yrs (heck at that time half my office was we called them our happy pills – and I lost like 17 lbs when I first started taking them) about 5 yrs back when I left my dh & got my grandson and was dealing with tons of stress at work – I called it my nervous breakdown – but due to being so stressed at work – they got another person to help with my accounts – now there are 2 people doing the job that I did alone

I am a closet eater to so Hugs to you – but you don’t have to hide from us...

Today is a new day and just commit for today to stay on plan – you can do it – I have faith in you – ((Hugs)) Come back to us ….

Good Morning Gang

The site is slow this morning – it’s taking for ever – I type 3 letters and it takes 3 seconds for them to appear.

Had a lot of reading to do this morning - So lets see if I can remember who said what cuz I am typing this in word and will paste on to our thread – (so my spelling should be better – but I bet I still leave words out )

Phyl- On the bra issue – I have NEVER (even at 120) been able to hook my bra from the back – to this day – I hook them in the front and then turn to put them on…

Steph – On the fluffy issue – sometimes I’m gassy and other times not – but exercise is great for the potty issues – that and water

I understand about exercise and 2 miles is GREAT. I went to private school as a child and we didn’t have PE in 8th grade was the 1st time I had it cuz I was in public school then (got myself kicked out of Catholic School) OMG we had these stupid monkey suits back then – these one piece bloomer like outfits – UGLY – I weighed 165 in 8th grade and was considered fat – and these outfits sure and the hell didn’t flatter my figure any..

All I can tell you is that once you start and keep doing it – it will become something you do enjoy – I promise and this is from the ultimate exercise hater.

Karri – Your party must have been fun – we haven’t heard from you… Hope you aren’t working..

Linda – Since I personally have met Phyl – let me tell you – she is most likely the youngest and most energetic person I know – I think she has more get up and go than me – she really seems to enjoy life and LOVES to have fun.. She is really a great lady as we all are – and I am so happy that I have gotten to actual meet her..

I loved what you said about if you didn’t lose another pound - I love that as I sit here typing I can cross my legs too – I think that is one of the best feelings.

Candice – aka Peaches – OMG we put our bras on the same way

Ok – I think I have covered who has posted – but if I forgot anyone – heck I’m 53 .

Went shopping yesterday – guess what – I am an official 12 – it wasn’t a fluke with the 2 pairs I bought last month – but now guess what – I can fit a size 10 pants – still XL on tops…… I was trying on a pair of white capri’s and the 12 fit very well – so much that I know that after I wear them they will loosen up – so I had my gf bring me a size 10 – they fit – a itty bitty tight but after they are worn they will be fine- I can tell you one thing I didn’t care what the price was I was buying them… – I haven’t worn a 10 since my early 20’s before the weight came back on (I was thin from 16 – 24)

NSV – I was up at 5 to the gym 2 miles – picked up house - picked up girlfriend drove out of town – ate Breakfast – shopped and tried on TONS of clothes – walked this huge mall and was tired of trying on clothes by the time we left (5 p.m) but I was not tired – My feet were not killing me and I still had energy…

Ok – I got one bra yesterday & it was a 38 – but think I should be aiming for a 36 cuz I am hooking the 38’s on the 1st hook – so I am going to the mall today and look some more – trying on bra’s was the last thing we did yesterday and I was tried of looking at my naked body – I have some terribly saggy skin and even with a proper fitting bra I still have rolls – it’s the skin being saggy not so much the fat… Well – I am just going to have to quit being so critical of myself – I am 53 not 35 – it is what it is and I am just going to have to get over it..

Well, gotta get dressed – Will ck in later

Janet - were your bloomer gym suits blue?? I hated those things. After I got out of the hospital, my arms were too weak to hook my bras so I had to do it the "old" way. Or have hubby hook them up for me. I was telling my girlfriend about it and she said "oh, you mean like our mom's did." LOL Guess we're showing our age.

Phyl - One thing I've always wanted to know..........Why do they think fat people don't want to wear sexy underwear? Or in colors besides black, white and beige. I finally found a bra that came in prints and colors and was sexy and the best thing was, it was the first bra in forty years that fit me right. Yeah, and then Vanity Fair had to go and discontinue it. I get so mad when I go shopping for undies and end up looking at harnesses. Guess I'm going to have to break down and tackle a mall.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. I think this weather has finally gotten to me. All this snow and cold!! I checked the thermometer and it is only 4 degrees outside. CALGON!!! TAKE ME AWAY!!!

Phyl- On the bra issue – I have NEVER (even at 120) been able to hook my bra from the back – to this day – I hook them in the front and then turn to put them on…

Yeah, that's how I'm coping, but I still prefer the front hooks... better back support for big boobs.

OMG we had these stupid monkey suits back then – these one piece bloomer like outfits – UGLY – I weighed 165 in 8th grade and was considered fat – and these outfits sure and the hell didn’t flatter my figure any..

We had to wear those, too. They were turquoise, and, yes, ugly!!

Linda – Since I personally have met Phyl – let me tell you – she is most likely the youngest and most energetic person I know – I think she has more get up and go than me – she really seems to enjoy life and LOVES to have fun.. She is really a great lady as we all are – and I am so happy that I have gotten to actual meet her..

You are TOO kind!! I appreciate the compliments!! Thanks! And I am SO GLAD to get to meet you, too!

Went shopping yesterday – guess what – I am an official 12 – it wasn’t a fluke with the 2 pairs I bought last month – but now guess what – I can fit a size 10 pants – still XL on tops…… I was trying on a pair of white capri’s and the 12 fit very well – so much that I know that after I wear them they will loosen up – so I had my gf bring me a size 10 – they fit – a itty bitty tight but after they are worn they will be fine- I can tell you one thing I didn’t care what the price was I was buying them… – I haven’t worn a 10 since my early 20’s before the weight came back on (I was thin from 16 – 24)

That's GREAT!! I can relate as I am still marvelling at my 42Ds!!

NSV – I was up at 5 to the gym 2 miles – picked up house - picked up girlfriend drove out of town – ate breakfast – shopped and tried on TONS of clothes – walked this huge mall and was tired of trying on clothes by the time we left (5 p.m) but I was not tired – My feet were not killing me and I still had energy…

You're doing so good with your walking! I'm getting better, but don't know if I'll ever be able to walk the mall like that!

Ok – I got one bra yesterday & it was a 38 – but think I should be aiming for a 36 cuz I am hooking the 38’s on the 1st hook – so I am going to the mall today and look some more – trying on bra’s was the last thing we did yesterday and I was tried of looking at my naked body – I have some terribly saggy skin and even with a proper fitting bra I still have rolls – it’s the skin being saggy not so much the fat… Well – I am just going to have to quit being so critical of myself – I am 53 not 35 – it is what it is and I am just going to have to get over it..

Well, gotta get dressed – Will ck in later

Hope you find what you need!! I'm so happy with my new boob covers!! Can't wait to wear my red hearts on Valentine's Day!!

36_4_10.gif

11_11_5.gif8_8_35.gif 11_11_5.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNfox000

Janet - were your bloomer gym suits blue??

TURQUOISE here!

I hated those things. After I got out of the hospital, my arms were too weak to hook my bras so I had to do it the "old" way. Or have hubby hook them up for me. I was telling my girlfriend about it and she said "oh, you mean like our mom's did." LOL Guess we're showing our age.

Phyl - One thing I've always wanted to know..........Why do they think fat people don't want to wear sexy underwear? Or in colors besides black, white and beige. I finally found a bra that came in prints and colors and was sexy and the best thing was, it was the first bra in forty years that fit me right. Yeah, and then Vanity Fair had to go and discontinue it. I get so mad when I go shopping for undies and end up looking at harnesses. Guess I'm going to have to break down and tackle a mall.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. I think this weather has finally gotten to me. All this snow and cold!! I checked the thermometer and it is only 4 degrees outside. CALGON!!! TAKE ME AWAY!!!

Try Lane Bryant if you have access to one!! Hasn't been my favorite store in recent years, but I sure did well yesterday. I was so delighted to find someone who would actually help me, and then they were on sale, and I found such a variety of colors and prints and stripes,even!! Whoppee!! You are right.... black, white, beige.... what we've been restricted to!!

Hi Everyone!

Karri, Sorry you didn't like the low carb slimfast shakes! I recommend them highly and think they are great and I'm not a shake or Meal Replacement person. Always thought they were yucky, but I absolutely love the chocolate low carb shake. I freeze it while I get ready in the a.m. and serve it in a frozen glass and drink with a straw. Crave it!

Okay, I've got news to report. I went to the doctor on Friday for a fill. If you'll remember, I only got two and declined one in December, since I was doing so well. But things really slowed down in January. Anyway, got 1 cc, to bring me to 6cc's in a 10 cc band. Felt it. Lost 1.5 pounds that day.

Now I'm down to 150 pounds, 59.5 down. I will soon be in the 140's! Asked the doctor what he thought I could achieve and he said anything I wanted as I've done so well. He thought 135 would be very doable. I had initially thought 125, but maybe that is just too too much! I look rather thin now!

Phyl, Good story about the bras. I've been in 38D's and 38C's, that are too big. Starting to pucker at top of cup, so I'm moving into 36C's and B's. I still have a nice collection of sexy front closure Warner bras that they no longer make. But have been wearing Bali back closure ones for years. The same with panties, I've been wearing Jockey 8's and now they are too big, so I'm wearing 7's and 6's. Again a large collection of panties that I've bought in the past, many brand new. So, I won't need to buy any undergarments for a year or more!

As someone said, we all want to feel and look sexy! And pretty things are nice. By the way, someone gave me a Victoria's Secret gift certificate for Xmas. I've been in there twice and there really isn't anything in there for me. I did try on some panties yesterday, but they didn't fit well and they are so cheaply made and so expensive. I think I'll just regift it!

I am here, but I have been busy. We went shopping yesterday before our party and OMG talk about NSV's. We went to Ross to get some pants, because all of mine were starting to get to the point of putting my career on the line. I mean if they fall off when I am teaching that could put a damper on my career! So I filled up my arms with a bunch of size 12 pants and trotted off to the fitting room. By the time I finished trying them all on, I was in tears. Tears of joy that is. NONE of them fit. They were all too big. I am now in 10s. That was my original goal. I never dreamed that I could get smaller than a ten but with 24 pounds to go to get to my goal, who knows what is possible:biggrin:.

So on the brag board I posted my pics along with the 10 ten things that I have learned in the last 6 months, but I want to add another one that I just thought of. Here are the original ten that I posted for those of you who don't stray from this thread often.

Top ten things I have learned in 6 months

10. 650 calories takes 5 minutes to eat and 2.5 hours to work off.

9. There is NOT always room for Jello.

8. Sometimes it takes 28 years before you can finally run that mile.

7. Even if no one sees you eat it, the calories still exist.

6. Size 10 is not just for someone else.

5. A double chin is not necessary for survival.

4. I wasn't big boned...just fat.

3. The scale only gives you a number, and I am MUCH more than a number.

2. To chew or not to chew...depends on how much foam you want to spit up.

And the number 1 thing that I have learned in the last 6 months...

1. To love who I have become, and to forgive myself for the past.

So I think that #11 would have to be...a PB sandwich is not the same as PB'ing a sandwich!:thumbup:

I wrote those for my non-bandster friends, but I don't think they would get #11!

The party went really well and it was fun because it was on my 6 month bandiversary so I showed them my before and after and everyone was amazed.

On another front, I have given up my scale. I have been obsessed with that thing for so long, so I made my BF hide it. I have accomplished so much in the last 6 months that I don't need to define myself by a number anymore. And if I am going to use a number to describe me it is going to be "10" for my clothing size. I will only weigh on my bandiversary dates (9th of each month) from here on out. I am running, holding my head high in cute clothes, and am no longer ashamed to look in a mirror...that is more important than what the scale says. I am not changing anything else. I am still going to workout like I have been, count calories like I have been, but I am not going to obsess about that damn scale.

Well I have to get back to working. I still have a few things that I would like to get done before tomorrow. I will check in later. At that point I will go through and respond to everyone elses post. Man around here, you don't check in for a day or 2 and you could spend your whole afternoon responding! I love it!:eek:

Janet - were your bloomer gym suits blue?? I hated those things. After I got out of the hospital, my arms were too weak to hook my bras so I had to do it the "old" way. Or have hubby hook them up for me. I was telling my girlfriend about it and she said "oh, you mean like our mom's did." LOL Guess we're showing our age.!

Kari - Yes they were blue Yep - I guess I am just an old fashion kinda girl I hook my bra in the front and turn it around - I guess that's what my Mom taught me -

How was your birthday today - did you enjoy yourself. Did your DH do anything special??

Hope you find what you need!! I'm so happy with my new boob covers!! Can't wait to wear my red hearts on Valentine's Day!!

Phyl - I got 2 nude & 1 black bra - and OMG Khols was having a great sale - buy one get one free - I got a couple size 10 pants - 2 12's and couple tops (1 was just a large & not and xl) and a skirt and 2 kitten heel pair of shoes (black & white.

I did get a pair of RED jeans that I will wear on 2/14 - they aren’t hipsters but a little lower - I think I might just need a belt - I HAVE NEVER NEEDED A BELT

Now I'm down to 150 pounds, 59.5 down. I will soon be in the 140's! Asked the doctor what he thought I could achieve and he said anything I wanted as I've done so well. He thought 135 would be very doable. I had initially thought 125, but maybe that is just too too much! I look rather thin now!

!

Brandy - CONGRATULATIONS 150 LBS - That's just Fantastic

I don't know what size undies I wear now - I was wearing 18/20 from Lane Bryant - they are still wearable.. I thought about looking at panties when I was out today - but forgot after trying on 10 bras...

I think its this months Self Magazine - talks about your happy weight -(135) like your doc says - it's maintainable weight.

I am now in 10s. That was my original goal. I never dreamed that I could get smaller than a ten but with 24 pounds to go to get to my goal, who knows what is possible

Top ten things I have learned in 6 months

10. 650 calories takes 5 minutes to eat and 2.5 hours to work off.

9. There is NOT always room for Jello.< /span>

8. Sometimes it takes 28 years before you can finally run that mile.

7.Even if no one sees you eat it, the calories still exist.

6. Size 10 is not just for someone else.

5. A double chin is not necessary for survival.

4. I wasn't big boned...just fat.

3. The scale only gives you a number, and I am MUCH more than a number.

2. To chew or not to chew...depends on how much foam you want to spit up.

And the number 1 thing that I have learned in the last 6 months...

1. To love who I have become, and to forgive myself for the past.

So I think that #11 would have to be...a PB sandwich is not the same as PB'ing a sandwich!

On another front, I have given up my scale. I am still going to workout like I have been, count calories like I have been, but I am not going to obsess about that damn scale.

Man around here, you don't check in for a day or 2 and you could spend your whole afternoon responding! I love it!

Karri

LOVE YOU 6 MONTH PICTURES You look so much younger.. Half of what you use to be - Good Job you are doing GREAT

I love your top ten list - and #11 - too funny

Giving up the scales - good for you - I know you were weighing at least once a day - which imho is too much but whatever works for the person I just found it to depressing - I don't know if I could do once a month - my once a week is good for me..

Ya - if you are gone 1 day - it takes forever to catch up

I got on this morning just to say Hi and was here for 1 hrs ...

Ok this is for our Cold Weather Ladies - I think you all need some of those lamps that are like sunlight and exposure yourselves to them for 1/2 hr or what everyday.. They are pricey - this was the 1st one I found on line http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/floor_lamps_2_ctg.htm but if you search I bet you could find them cheaper..

OK gang -- guess what - I got an email from Alex - he is the guy who owns LBT - he has asked me to be a moderator... Can you believe that - I told him I can't spell - I drop words and my grammar isn't the greatest - I took it as a great honor - I also got an email from Allergen (maker of our bands) and they asked me to be on a panel - I don't know if this was spam or not (they want my address - but am going to call them 1st to see if this chick is for real - I have traded voice mails with her and the # is a direct line - so I am just a little concerned this could be identity thief or something and I am not suppose to mention it cuz they didn't want to hurt other peoples feelings (hope I haven't hurt anyone’s here - don't think I would but it's been killing me not to say anything) This is something you share with friends and you guys are my friends and think you would be happy for me..

Thank God I had typed this in word - cuz I just lost it somehow :eek: I hit a key an poof it was gone - I said SHOOT

ya you know what I really said:tt2:,.... Just glad I still had it..

OH ya - Blooeyez - Love your new pic too - YOU ARE DOING GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

Okay, gang, I told you I needed new bras, right?? I just didn't know how bad! Went to Penney's today looking for front hook, no wire bras. Found one style, didn't care for it, didn't know what size I needed, couldn't find anyone to help me!! So I left and went down four stores to Lane Bryant... can't remember who suggested that. Maybe it was Janet. Anyway, I found an actual living, breathing sales person in by the "intimate apparel" and asked her is she was the "bra lady". She said she was and asked me what I was looking for. I told her and she said Lane Bryant has discontinued their front hook bras but she thought I could find them at Kohl's. So I told her it's impossible to find anyone to help you in any of the department stores these days and I have no clue what size I need. So she measured me and said I measured for a 42D!! I laughed and told her I thought I was wearing about a 52D!! Actually, it was probably a 48D. All the bras I have are so old you can't read the size any more but I know they range from 48D-52D. At any rate, I was shocked at the 42D!! So I decided to try on some of their bras even though they were not front hook. So I found a style I really liked and found I actually COULD reach around and hook them (arthritis in my shoulders and previous rotator cuff surgery on one had kept me from doing that). AND, they were having a sale... buy one and the 2nd is 1/2 price. So I decided I'd buy FOUR!! Then she told me that if I spent $75 then she'd give me a coupon for another $25 off! The four bras came to more than that, so I picked out matching undies!! Okay... I know... I"m 64 yrs old!! But I got one bra that is white with red hearts all over it, and matching undies, one black & white striped w/black undies, one grey, one pink, each with matching undies. And one more extra pr of undies and all five of them were basically FREE!! I am SO HAPPY!! I have four new bras & five undies and they are all really cool colors!! AND THEY FIT!! Also found 2 prs of jeans at a yard sale for 50 cents!

12_3_121.gif 10_1_26.gif 12_3_120.gif

Ahhh Phyl, that is totally awesome!!!! I just LOVE sexy undies. Not a real fan of LB but maybe I'll try them again. Esp. since I am in a more normal size. They used to not carry my size but I may luck out now. :thumbup:

I am so jealous of all you guys. Size 10? Must be nice. :glare: I was barely a size 10 at 108lbs. I have a true hourglass figure. As big at the bottom as I am at the top and a waist that requires me to tailor all my bottoms so the waist isn't sticking out and 2 sizes too big. But I am still in a 16 cause of these wide hips. Bleh:thumbdown:

I can't wait till I get to goal. 70 lbs to go....

Off subject, I woke up this am terrified out of my brain. As many of you know, I was in Pensacola, Fl during all the hurricanes that hit there a few years ago. Now this eastern Tn gal had never been through such high winds before and needless to say, the hurricanes had a profound effect on me. So this morning I wake to the sound of wind blowing so hard that my pipes in the house were rattling and just as I was waking up I thought I was in the middle of another hurricane. By the time I got my eyes open, I was in a stance ready to make a dive for the closet. The worse thing about the hurricanes (during the storm, not after) were the tornado's spinning off of the storm about every 15 minutes. Talk about PTSD.

Well guys, sure sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Happy loosing :)

OK...what's up with the site? My stuff won't post..:eek:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNfox000

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNfox000

OMG guys...anyone else having problem with the site?

I like to have never got that to post. Kept getting that "....more than 10 characters" error. Does it look like I typed less than 10 characters?

I think that I possibly just spent the worst day of my life since I was banded. I am totally done with birthdays. THEY SUCK!! To start, DH woke me up at 8am for church. On the way there, he says "oh yeah, I forgot.....happy birthday." About an hour after getting home from church, youngest gets up, comes downstairs and says...."happy birthday. you have to wait for your present." Then she left. Then about an hour later my son calls and says "hqppy birthday. What are your plans?" Then he calls back an hour or so later and says he is heded out to Ann Arbor. I let him talk to my DH and I heard him say, "I don't think your mother wants to go out to dinner>" DUH!! I told him that hey, it's my birthday. I'm not cooking. Even if it's McDonalds, I'm not cooking. Then my son says he'll see me sometime soon and hangs up. It is time to go to bed here. DH comes upstairs and asks me if I would like goulash for dinner. Again DUH. I told him I wasn't hungry. A little while later after not being able to fall asleep, I got up, got my shoes and coat on and braved the 0 degree temps and went to Mickey D's.........all by myself for my birthday dinner. Ordered my first BigMac since my surgery and what happens? Eat half of it and then spend the next half hour sliming. Should have thrown the rest out, but no, I brought it home. Tried eating the rest of it later and slimed again. THAT WILL TEACH ME. Then my mom calls and tells me she didn't get out to get me a card (well she's 86, I can forgive that). Then my oldest daughter calls and after I vented to her, she had my three year old grandson call me and say Happy birthday....I love you." Then DH had the gall to ask me if I had really wanted to go out to dinner. DUH. Only talked about where I wanted to go for a week. I told him that some acknowedgement would have been nice...........maybe a birthday kiss or hug. Nope, nothing. Anyway, that was my birthday.............TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY. THANK GOD ! ! ! :) i WILL CHECK BACK IN TOMORROW. hOPEFULLY IT WILL BE BETTER.

OMG guys...anyone else having problem with the site?

I like to have never got that to post. Kept getting that "....more than 10 characters" error. Does it look like I typed less than 10 characters?

This morning i would type a word and it would take forever to show up - but right now - it's ok for me...

OK so did you have t tornado at your house this morning - I haven't watched the news today so I don't know whats going on in the world or was it just high winds -or a bad dream

:eek:

I think that I possibly just spent the worst day of my life since I was banded. I am totally done with birthdays. THEY SUCK!! To start, DH woke me up at 8am for church. On the way there, he says "oh yeah, I forgot.....happy birthday." About an hour after getting home from church, youngest gets up, comes downstairs and says...."happy birthday. you have to wait for your present." Then she left. Then about an hour later my son calls and says "hqppy birthday. What are your plans?" Then he calls back an hour or so later and says he is heded out to Ann Arbor. I let him talk to my DH and I heard him say, "I don't think your mother wants to go out to dinner>" DUH!! I told him that hey, it's my birthday. I'm not cooking. Even if it's McDonalds, I'm not cooking. Then my son says he'll see me sometime soon and hangs up. It is time to go to bed here. DH comes upstairs and asks me if I would like goulash for dinner. Again DUH. I told him I wasn't hungry. A little while later after not being able to fall asleep, I got up, got my shoes and coat on and braved the 0 degree temps and went to Mickey D's.........all by myself for my birthday dinner. Ordered my first BigMac since my surgery and what happens? Eat half of it and then spend the next half hour sliming. Should have thrown the rest out, but no, I brought it home. Tried eating the rest of it later and slimed again. THAT WILL TEACH ME. Then my mom calls and tells me she didn't get out to get me a card (well she's 86, I can forgive that). Then my oldest daughter calls and after I vented to her, she had my three year old grandson call me and say Happy birthday....I love you." Then DH had the gall to ask me if I had really wanted to go out to dinner. DUH. Only talked about where I wanted to go for a week. I told him that some acknowedgement would have been nice...........maybe a birthday kiss or hug. Nope, nothing. Anyway, that was my birthday.............TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY. THANK GOD ! ! ! :w00t: i WILL CHECK BACK IN TOMORROW. hOPEFULLY IT WILL BE BETTER.

Gosh Kari, Your DH sounds like mine...Sure they aint brothers? I'm so sorry you had such a crummy birthday.:)

So...

:glare::cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake::present:

anyway from another band sister :thumbup:

This morning i would type a word and it would take forever to show up - but right now - it's ok for me...

OK so did you have t tornado at your house this morning - I haven't watched the news today so I don't know whats going on in the world or was it just high winds -or a bad dream

Just REAL high winds (70mph gusts) all day.