Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Check in: Week of Nov 17th Sleevers!

I am amazed at how much weight you all are losing. I know I'm not supposed to compare but it's difficult when I see folks that are shedding major weight. I've been stalled between 260 & 262 since Dec. 3 and just recently saw the scale move. Any tips are welcome. Thanks & congrats to you all on your hard work!

Surgery date: 11/19

Pre-op weight: 280

Surgery weight: 270

Current weight: 256

I have been sticking to a 500/700 calorie diet right now.

I do a Unjury Choc Protein added to fat free & Lactose free milk (8oz) for Breakfast.< /p>

lunch I have V8 (8oz) with Unjury non flavored protein for lunch.

dinner I eat chicken or pork. Example: I love the grilled chicken nuggets at Chick Fil A so I can eat 8 nuggets for dinner.

supplements I get in 2 flintstone chewables, Bariatric Advantage caramel calcium chews and B12 I got in liquid form.

My cheat is sugar free popcycles. I eat about 5 a day. I love them.

I am trying to be better about my Water. I enjoy water that is not ice cold (which stinks because before I loved Ice cold water.) I might drink 28/32oz of G2 every few days to make sure I am getting enough hydration.

My skin is really dry. I itch like crazy. Not sure if there is something in the unjury that causes it or just a change in diet. I do not have to poop a whole lot (every 3 to 4 days.)

I am not doing any real exercise. I need to start walking. I am losing about a 1lb a day eating this way. I log everything into my fit bit. I am only getting in around 5000 steps a day.

Surgery date 11/19

Preop diet weight: 275

Day of Surgery: 262.2

Today's weight: 233.6

Total weight loss: 41.4 pounds

I've had a really easy time and sometimes feel like it's going too well!!!! The only thing I notice is that others can eat more volume than I can but I'm still doing well so I'm not to concerned.

You all are doing so great!!!! Keep up the great work!

So glad to hear all the good news! Congratulations!

How is everyone doing two months in? I feel like I can be more daring with food but I am just sticking to liquid and chicken or pork. Weight loss has been pretty steady. It is amazing what it feels like dropping 80lbs. It is so much easier getting around and I do not sweat anymore. I used to sweat at just thinking about walking. Now I actually get cold. I still have a long way to go...I hope all of you are feeling as good about the surgery as I am :)

Sounds like you are doing great! I'm amazed at an 80 lb loss! I'm down 30 and its been a struggle getting here. I walk everyday but probably need to do more since I'm walking the same I did before the surgery. I have lupus, fibro and some other issues that make exercise more difficult on some days. Are you drinking Protein Shakes? I can eat anything and can swallow pills. I usually have an egg for breakfast and 4 oz Protein Drink. At lunch I have yogurt and 4 oz Protein drink. dinner may be low fat turkey chili or chicken or turkey burger with broccoli. Any tips people can give would be great!

I am doing great! I am down a total of 62 since the beginning of the journey - 48 pounds since the start of my pre-op diet. I exercise at least 6 days a week. I still drink Protein Shakes because I can't get my Protein in otherwise.

Today is my 2 month follow up with my dr and I finally get to see a nutritionist! All I have been given was some papers on what to eat and not to eat. I do best with structure and meal ideas. I am ready to ask about carb intake, ketosis, etc.

I will post what I find out.

Today is 2 months to the day. I can eat almost anything, only a few things upset my sleeve. I get in 50-90 grams of Protein (it depends on how much I supplement with shakes and bars and how much real protein I consume) and I am thankful that the temp of liquids is not an issue for me (ice cold, steaming hot or room temp) all make me happy. I started my journey: 307, surgery weight: 291 current weight: 263, that is 28 down since surgery but 44 down since i began my journey, I am 6' tall... I find myself wishful that the weight would come off faster, but when I look at pictures I see the difference, not to mention that I have changed/gone down in pants and tops. I know I need to up my exercise and I will see a more consistent loss on the scale and in my clothes. So that is my goal for this month!

Hi guys! Just checking in on everyone! I haven't been on in a while. I'm 2 months and 5 days out and down 58 lbs. I haven't had any issues with any foods that I have eaten (I've tried almost everything - all meats, dairy, carbs and even a piece of candy went down fine, haha). Back in the gym also! How is everyone else doing?!

Hi guys! Just checking in on everyone! I haven't been on in a while. I'm 2 months and 5 days out and down 58 lbs. I haven't had any issues with any foods that I have eaten (I've tried almost everything - all meats, dairy, carbs and even a piece of candy went down fine, haha). Back in the gym also! How is everyone else doing?!

Does anyone else travel a lot? I'm finding it hard to get all of my Protein in and eat healthy while on the road - all suggestions are welcome!!

Here's my travel schedule and you will understand how much I am traveling in the past and upcoming months and how worried I am that I'm not going to continue to lose while away from home...

2 weeks ago - Radcliff, Ky

Last week - Oahu, Hawaii

This week - Radcliff, Ky

Next week - home

Week after that - Orlando, Fl

Week after that - San Diego, Ca

Week after that - home

Week after that - cruise with the hubby for 7 days

Week after that - Manila, Philippines

Week after that - Manila, Philippines

Week after that - home FINALLY!!

Help!!! I need suggestions!