Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Date-January 8, 2015

January 14th for me!!

Seven weeks away today. It is all becoming real for me. What are you guys doing to prepare?

I am eating low/no carb diet. Walking a1 mile a day and exercising 4-5 times per week. Making a grocery shopping list of foods I will buy. Researching my choices of Vitamins. I start my 10-day liquid diet Dec 2nd. I am SO DANG EXCITED!! :)

Thank you hun!:)

I am January 6th! I just got the call yesterday from the scheduler. I am beyond excited and ready for this journey.

Congrats hun!!:)

How do we get a January 2015 board started? I want to go to one place that we can all support eachother.

Yes I got my date today, mine is January 7th.

I have Blue Shield and once they received everything it took one day to approve me. But the over all process took one and a half weeks from when my surgeon's office submitted till I was approved. The first week they requested more info and as soon as my surgeon's office provided it then it just took the one day.

Hello all :-) I am new just, just found these voids and so glad I did! My RNY is scheduled for January 12. I am so excited to have found others who are having surgery around the same time as me :-)

January 13 here......

Thinnercarrie just the day after me! I am having my surgery in Northern Virginia, what coast are you on?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches