Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are the November Sleevers?

Yes, I am scared I won't do well on the liquid diet either.

What did your surgeon say to be on for the liquid diet?

Mine told me to do 3 Premier Protein shakes. 1 for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and then yogurt in between breakfast and lunch and a broth between lunch and dinner.

When is your surgery scheduled?

Good luck with yours! Keep us updated :)

Yes I definitely do! Some of my family have had the surgery done before and one of my best friends is suuupperrr supportive of it. I also go to support meetings every Monday nights for the surgery

That's nice that you have support, especially family who has been through surgery already!

I live in BC, Canada and in my town I haven't found a support group to go to. :-( so that's too bad!

I can't wait to go through this with you guys and cheer on your success both in the scale and off!

Sheena :-)

That's nice that you have support, especially family who has been through surgery already!

I live in BC, Canada and in my town I haven't found a support group to go to. :-( so that's too bad!

I can't wait to go through this with you guys and cheer on your success both in the scale and off!

Sheena :-)

Yeah my mom had her bypass about 12 years ago, my aunt had her bypass about 6 years and my cousin did her sleeve last year in June so we all know what we have to go through.

Aww well at least you have us on here! :) I came here for extra support, maybe find people my age to connect with and I love talking to new people. :)

I can't wait either, its such a huge change and to have a lot more people you can come to about things make it so much easier to adapt to it all :)

Completed preadmission testing Monday. Today was my EGD, went well! Tomorrow is my first day of a 2 week liquid diet. Friday is my appt with bariatric nurse practitioner to review everything pre and post op. Then the waiting gone til Nov 13! I can't believe it's this close....so excited!

Schedule for November 11th whoop whoop anyone else on 2 week preop liquid diet

I start mine Nov 1 :) but I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow or friday. When do you start yours?

Ohhh very nice! Well either way, good luck to you on this life change :)

Hey guys. I was called today for my surgery day and is November 17 and omg I couldn't believe it because is so close****

Hey guys. I was called today for my surgery day and is November 17 and omg I couldn't believe it because is so close****

Yaaay you're a day before me! Congratulations on scheduling your surgery date! :) I'm super happy for you!

Thank you! I am super nervous because they said it will take at least a month after my last visit with my nutritionist. Two hours after my last appointment they called telling me the date and the preop appointments start next Tuesday. I've lost about 12 pounds since is a requirement for my program, and is been super hard to eat good while having those -my last meal- feelings. Specially since thanksgiving is coming! But just the thought that hopefully in December 25th I'll be thinner and done with the hardest process of the surgery, I'm glad is happening so soon.

Yeah I know what you mean! It is going to be extremely hard in the beginning, we just have to stick through it! :) lol and to have this right before Thanksgiving is hard! Luckily, some of my family has gone through the surgery and they are extremely supportive of it :) my cousin who had her sleeve done last year in June said she's going to make me a pumpkin spice Protein Shake that she came across and she said the numbers are really good and healthy enough to have after surgery so I'm very appreciative that they are able to help make the transition a lot smoother than what I expected!

Honestly my only real biggest fear with this surgery is going to be the loose, baggy skin. A lot of people have said since I'm younger that my skin will less likely be baggy. Other than that I'm super excited to have my surgery and I can't wait to be on the losers bench! ????