Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@Beni--Yes, I will. ;) It's just been the last couple days that it has started hurting and the redness appeared. But the hole has been getting larger in the last week.

I have to kind of spread the skin open to see it because of the indented incision. A friend of mine had a similar "indented" one--where her incision wouldn't heal because it was like enclosed in the skin. (you can't really see it in the picture because I'm like, holding it open..) But anyway--she ended up getting a Tummy Tuck totally covered by insurance because of this!? I honestly don't have much loose skin there. Lower I do--but that's more from having 4 babies I think, LOL. I don't see myself "wanting" a tummy tuck at this point. Silly reason--I KNOW that would entail drains!!

But I would love a boob lift! My poor DDD boobs are losing some major muscle. (is that what it is? Muscle, tissue, I don't know, but they're fading away.) I'd love to be a nice D cup though.

post-232899-1416428402243_thumb.jpg

This is one of my scars. The others still have glue over them.

My scars are tiny but I maybe lucky on how I heal. After 3 weeks they are still pink. However, I must say my bother had a cyst at the base of his spine that had to be removed. The hole was about the size of a shot glass. Literally you could take a shot glass and fit it in. They packed it gauze and stuff for a while but it filled in completely. It took a while but at the end it was flush with the remaining area. It's incredible but the body makes tissue and builds up. @ amylynns

@Beni--That looks pretty good! My other ones healed up nice, but they're flush with my skin.

My scars are tiny but I maybe lucky on how I heal. After 3 weeks they are still pink. However, I must say my bother had a cyst at the base of his spine that had to be removed. The hole was about the size of a shot glass. Literally you could take a shot glass and fit it in. They packed it gauze and stuff for a while but it filled in completely. It took a while but at the end it was flush with the remaining area. It's incredible but the body makes tissue and builds up. @ amylynns

That sounds painful! I had a friend who had back surgery and he had something similar to that. His got infected though. His wife had to pack in these medicated strips of stuff into the hole! No way!! (and to think, I always wanted to be a nurse, guess there's a reason I'm not!) Maybe that's what mine is doing, healing from the inside out or something.

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1416436833.520158.jpgthis Thursday will make 6 weeks out. SW 360 lbs going into surgery 308 lbs , six weeks out CW 274lbs, GW 225

Great job!

Oh my goodness! @@amylynns that def looks like a seroma, my friend had a different type of surgery, but it opened just like that and went to dr, they put something on it and had her packing it w the gauze and covering it every day. @@layknee yours looks like it's definitely opening, I would def put something over it and contact the dr too! I hope you ladies feel better! @@AuriP I see the difference! Looking good!

@@amylynns

I think my D cups are going to end up at my waist by my calculations. You lose so much fat in the breast area. My fear is that I'll end up like those poor tribal ladies whose breasts are so distended they can flip them backwards to breastfeed their babies on their backs. I have a picture baked on my mind of these breasts that look like droopy dog ears. OMG. May have to go with a breast lift. We'll see how my body rearranges itself. I used to be a 36 B but that was in college at age 22 and before babies. I would be okay with that. For now I am focused on tomorrow and another big day for me. All manner of fish, vegetables and other foods are open for me. It will be a feast as I am getting a little tired of canned tuna. I don't hate it but everyday was getting to be a bit much. I did try the canned salmon but I wasn't a fan.

I am not sure what Thanksgiving will be for me as I won't be allowed Turkey until week 7 and I will be on week 5 then. Has anyone thought of Thanksgiving? What are you all doing for food?

I am not sure what Thanksgiving will be for me as I won't be allowed Turkey until week 7 and I will be on week 5 then. Has anyone thought of Thanksgiving? What are you all doing for food?

I will be on solid foods Monday so will be able to eat turkey on thanksgiving. I am going to my boyfriends family, so I plan to do a test run of turkey dinner on tuesday, as well as make some "EGGFACE" turkey and brie bites to bring to thanksgiving. Just don't want to have a dumping incident on thanksgiving in front of his family.

I have not had any dumping so far but that would suck if I did.

Edited by smiley922

I'm still on puréed food, so I'll be having some pureed turkey and maybe some mashed potatoes if I have room.

@@Beni I'm not sure what to have for Thanksgiving yet. I have my 1 month appt on Tuesday, so I'll find out then what I will be able to have. The nutritionist in the hospital seemed to think I'd be able to have a little bit of stuffing as long as I had my turkey finely cut up first. I feel like I'd be able to handle it, but idk. I guess we'll see...every doctor is different, I feel like mine rushes things a lil. I got a recipe from hungry girl for a pumpkin parfait, I will post a link for everyone in a min! It looks yummy! Something good to make so we can have dessert toooo :)

pumpkin Pie Parfait by Hungry Girl :) Minus most of the graham crackers I would say...but it looks yummy!

http://blog.togethercounts.com/low-calorie-seasonal-favorites-from-hungry-girl/

pumpkin Pie Parfait by Hungry Girl :) Minus most of the graham crackers I would say...but it looks yummy!

http://blog.togethercounts.com/low-calorie-seasonal-favorites-from-hungry-girl/

Thank thou for posting, I love pumpkin pie and this will fill that gap.