Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@Glyndalin--Thanks for sharing your food plan! Do you order the BariWise stuff on line or are you able to get it at a store?

I wonder how "processed" the Bariwise items are considered? I try and stay away from as much processed foods as I can, but I don't know that it's considered processed?

My scale dropped another 3 pounds, yay! 77 pounds gone, 12 to go! Holy buckets, I can't even believe it! And my work pants I just got a few weeks ago are already too big. Gleeps! Too big to even use a belt with. I checked the consignment shops while we were there unloading my fat clothes, but didn't see anything I cared for.

My shoes are needing to be replaced too. I'm curious if some of my back/hip issues are from walking weird, trying to hold my shoes on my feet because they're too big, LOL! I hate buying shoes. I need comfort, but just hate to spend money on shoes! ;)

@@Luna222 Great progress!

Thank you! :)

@Glyndalin--Thanks for sharing your food plan! Do you order the BariWise stuff on line or are you able to get it at a store?

I wonder how "processed" the Bariwise items are considered? I try and stay away from as much processed foods as I can, but I don't know that it's considered processed?

My scale dropped another 3 pounds, yay! 77 pounds gone, 12 to go! Holy buckets, I can't even believe it! And my work pants I just got a few weeks ago are already too big. Gleeps! Too big to even use a belt with. I checked the consignment shops while we were there unloading my fat clothes, but didn't see anything I cared for.

My shoes are needing to be replaced too. I'm curious if some of my back/hip issues are from walking weird, trying to hold my shoes on my feet because they're too big, LOL! I hate buying shoes. I need comfort, but just hate to spend money on shoes! ;)

Lol I'm totally like that with shoes too! I love cute shoes, but I'll wear the same one pair til it's worn out and my feet can't do it anymore lol.

Shoes, wow. I was a 9 1/2 W, I am now I am a 8. Freaking unbelievable. Yesterday, I was trying all sorts of fun shoes. Didn't buy them, it was just for fun and 8 and 8 1/2 are my new size. Even my toes look cute! The fantastic thing is I can wear most shoes now, before I had to try so many to be able to even fit in. What I have learned: There are a lot of uncomfortable shoes out there. They fit now but hello, who the heck is buying these hard uncomfortable shoes?

All my pants are too big again. I have all these crop pants that were way too small last summer that I was planning to wear this summer. Well, I tried a size 16W "INC" pair of pants and they fell off pronto. They are so big, even a belt can't handle it. My regular size 16 and 14 are also too big but a belt still manages to keep them on but they do have a boyfriend jeans look. So trendy, right!

Weight loss is at a 0.1 per day. Rome was not conquered in a day, LOL.

Started a new workout routine and I feel so much better. The extra Protein, I think, is helping because my energy level was up (big time) yesterday. Staying busy and out of the couch didn't hurt either.

I am a shoe-whore! I used to say the only part of me that hasn't changed sizes in 30 years are my shoes. Well, that's not true any more... I haven't dropped a number size, but, I certainly dropped the W or the WW off of the size!

I am struggling with eating things that are not on my "plan for the day"

so here is my plan for today and am praying I can stick to it....although today might be much more easy because I will not get home tonight until after 8:30pm :-)

Breakfast (6:50) I have one of my premier Protein Hot peppermint mocha- 168 calories, 30g Protein

lunch (11:30) I had "fried rice" made with shrimp and chicken, with cauliflower instead of rice 1 cup- 167 calories, 19g of protein.

sometimes I need something around 2:30p) if I go for my 2 mile walk (string cheese- 50 calories, 7g protein)

snack (around 4:00) another peppermint mocha

dinner (7:00) I will be in a meeting 5:00-8:00 so It will need to be in my purse. I am planning a Quest bar 190 calories, 21g protein.

IF I follow this I will be at 746 calories and 108g of protein.

this should be more than enough for me but PMS has my brain thinking I am starving all day! But I know my body does not need it!!

so far I am good but it is only noon and I usually start cravings around 1:30. I am hopeful that putting it out there will help me.

@PinkPolkadot619--Great plan! I love all your Protein, I have yet to get THAT much in! :-)

I also find during my PMS time I am physically hungrier! It's the only time I "Feel" hunger actually. So I've given up and figured maybe my body needs extra calories during that time. For 2 months I've let my hunger during that time take the lead, and I just make sure I'm eating healthy options when I'm hungry.. So things with a lot of protein.... I have also dropped 3 pounds right after my period for these last 2months. SO, it must be ok for my body to have those extra calories.

Overall, right now, I average 800-900 calories a day. During my PMS days, it was more around 1,000 calories. So even just that little increase really helped. If I don't give in and eat something healthy, I end up eating junk.

It might be worth trying for a month and see how your body reacts to it?

@@amylynns

Yes when I am PMSing I hit about 1000 calories, but I was feeling super guilty and like I was out of control and going ruin everything (yes I am emotional)

I for the most part only eat stuff that has Protein in it. but on special occasions and before going postal I have had a Fiber one brownie. they were banned from the house a while back but I am doing much better with them, and only allow them if I have had my full meals and reached at least 100g of Protein.

Totally there with you ladies and the PMS! I try to have a Fiber one brownie to curb my craving gs during that time. But lately I've been craving chocolate and Pasta. Two of the worst things lol. And right now, my period is a week late. Ay. 6 month appt is next week, so I guess I'll find out then what kind of progress I'm making

Oh Protein, how I crave thee, NOT.

Why do I only want to eat what I shouldn't. I miss bread! I'm not eating it but I miss it. That's what I want for my birthday. Not cake but bread and I will settle for two bites.

Yesterday, I ate a whole banana. Didn't know it was even possible. I usually have 1/2 of a banana or less. Needless to say I was a little worried because that's a lot of sugar. I did eat it with an egg salad that unfortunately had a little too much salt.

I have been working out everyday like a good girl and trying to increase my Protein intake. Quest bars are getting a little old. That funny after taste comes through no matter what flavor. Any others that are good?

Have been feeling down due to the scale not moving. I found a picture from before and one I took yesterday. This is making me feel a little better.

post-235947-14292140349384_thumb.jpg

post-235947-14292140616985_thumb.jpg

post-235947-14292140622935_thumb.jpg

Edited by misstvb

I can't see the face pic, not sure if it's my phone or it really didn't post.

Edited by misstvb

Misstvb. Thanks for reminding us its not all about the scale. You look great. Cute dress! Where did you get it!

Gladiators: try Pure Protein Bars. This week they are on sale at CVS. Buy one box, get one half price. I like them much better than Quest. I feel like I'm eating a real chocolate bar. They have a couple of different flavors. Protein is between 20-30... Depends on size and flavor.