Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any One Up For an Exercise Challenge?

I did it! I exercised at Curves. I HAVE MORE GOOD NEWS!!! MY DOCTORS OFFICE FINALLY SUBMITTED TO THE INSURANCE TODAY. They wouldn't submit until they were sure they had EVERYTHING that the insurance requires. Since the Insurance office is in Dallas, they will receive it tomorrow!!!! Now, I just have to keep coming up with the money to pay my COBRA and bills. My husbands was laid off a few weeks ago and my substituting doesn't pay much. (oops sorry that is info for the winers club) Well, anyways one more step down.

Yeah, Lauri, you're on your way! Keeping fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for an easy approval. Now about your "husbands" you just mentioned....

Husbands...that's a good idea! I need one for fixing up the place, like painting and yard work. Mine doesn't have enough time for it all. But he's real good at the lovey-dovey part. :rolleyes:

I hope all goes smoothly for you Lauri. It might be just around the corner. :Bunny

Monday 10/25

3 miles on the stationary bike..3 days in a row for me, that is a record!

3 miles is better then 0 miles. Maybe tomorrow I will go for 4

:laugh Oh boy! That could be interesting!!!! I might not even need this surgery if I had more than one husband! :banana CAN ANYONE SAY EXERCISE

Cookies and ice cream... is that a bad thing?

Betty, I'm glad you went to work, but I'm also glad you left early cuz this SuperBandWoman thing worried me. Now I don't feel like such a wimp. Then again, I'm the bad ass biker chick who got a sinus infection the first time I rode on the highway - achooo!

Everyone is exercising up a storm here. Michelle, three miles is a great workout. None of us should discount something we do as "only" because we're moving while our skinny friends are watching tV.

I am willing to take on the exercise challenge. I need these type of challenges to keep me inspired, especially about doing exercise. When do we start. I have a membership with a gym here in Fort Worth, Texas. I haven't been since May because I started working two jobs. But now since surgery I am going to make time if it's only 30 minutes. right now I will do the bike at my aunts house until I go back to my own house this weekend. I wasn't allowed to stay at home after surgery. My family wanted me to be with them.

Selecia

Dr. Rodriguez

banded Oct. 6, 04

first fill Nov. 12, 04

follow up Dr. Dobson

290/???/140

Selecia, you can join any time you want! Anything counts that gets you moving. Just post what you did. I think that's really sweet that your family is taking such great care of you! Enjoy it while you can! Since you're a new bandster, you might want to take it easy on abdominal exercises until you get your dr's o.k. But there's plenty of other stuff you can do. Get you a pedometer. You'll be pleasantly surprised how much you walk and find yourself trying to do a little more each time.

Hi guys, your all doing fantastic! I walked in the woods yesterday for about an hour. Up and down hills, around ponds, that sort of thing. It felt really great but today i'm paying for it. SORE!!! OUCH!! I didnt stretch before I went out there and it sure does hurt! Lesson of the day....stretch before excercizing!!!!!!!

Guess I'll have to do it again today to work it out of me...yeah, now that's a challenge!

OK someone smack me OK? OUCH!! Not so hard Lisa. Dang! I have NOT exercised since I left home. I absolutely have NO excuse either. There is a rather NICE gym here in the hotel. There is a NICE indoor pool here in the hotel. I would set my alarm every morning to get up at 7a and go do an hour in the gym but just seemed to turn it off and roll over and go back to sleep. So I gotta make up for it this week by doubling up the rest of the days.

This has been such a hard few days what with the funeral and dealing with Mom. But I am flying home today. HOORAY!! I am sooooooooo ready to get home. I fear I might be making another trip soon though for mom and her health issues. If so then I will deal with it then.

So what have I missed lately? Who is doing what for exercise? I see alot of SEX mentioned on this site lately. I am sooooooooooo jealous. I don't know if I remember the definition of that word.

Yeah, Where the heck is Darcy these days?

Teresa, I want that pattern for the hat. I will post a pic of me in it when I get home.

Carol, I want the recipe for the marguaritas as well. YUMMY YUMMY!!