Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Georgia sleevers?

I am a Georgia Sleever, where abouts are you?

I am a Georgia Sleever, where abouts are you?

I am in Cobb County. Where are you?

I'm in Macon.... I've just completed my last big pre-op hurdle which was having a heart cath for cardiac clearance, Now just two more dietitian visits left and attend a group meeting. Hope to have my surgery in November. I'm using Danny Vaughn at Bariatric and Metabolic Institute Navicent Health

Edited by MarcusJY

Dunwoody here. I was sleeved in TX in May 2015 but moved here in January.

If anyone is interested, add me on fitbit (paula.stotts@gmail.com) or myfitnesspal (ID is grneyedmustang)

Edited by lexiemustang

Atlanta here. Emory Bariatrics. Sleeved 08/04/16.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

A good friend of mine was sleeved in April at Emory Bariatrics. Dr. Hart? How's it going for you?

I used Doctor Stetler. I think he was awesome. No complications and my incisions are healing great.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

A good friend of mine was sleeved in April at Emory Bariatrics. Dr. Hart? How's it going for you?

I used Dr Hart. He is great!

Hi Fellow Sleevers! I'm glad to see this group. I was sleeved on 8/22/16....but I notice that there are no new messages. We need your advice...

Edited by Retta12

I'm on the Georgia-Tennessee line had the sleeve done on 12/7/12 lost 160 lbs was at goal weight then gained 80 lbs back . I'm 51 yrs old and menopause hit me and I wanted to eat everything in the world I could get my hands on. I Need Help I been back on track for 2 weeks now but the weight still doesn't want to come off , I eat 3-4 small meals a day and I drink 100 oz of Water. I'm not exercising at this time cause I fell and hurt my hip. Is there anyone out there that's 3-4 yrs out of surgery that can give me some pointers? Please

I haven't been here in so long I don't know where to start, but I'm a GA sleever so I guess here is as good as anywhere!

Just checking out Bariatric Pal after a long time away. I was sleeved in Dec 2012 in MX with Dr. Alvarez. Reached my goal in 18 months. Now sitting at around 35lbs under that goal.

Maintaining my loss, feeling good except I really need to be more diligent on my Vitamins and Iron. Feeling very small... and still have lots of good restriction. WLS was the very best thing I could ever do for myself. So happy I did it.