Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On track for November...

I officially have my psych clearance. Woot woot!

It was a piece of cake

Thanks, it feels good to keep checking things off the list. One more meeting with the nutritionist, two more calls with my insurance phone coach, meet with the surgeon, and lose 10 more lbs.

I will finish my 6th pcp visit Oct. 25th and then we can send all the paperwork in to the insurance comp. I have to have two more nicotine test and a support group before then and then it's a waiting game. I am assuming I should have the surgery at the end of Nov. beginning of Dec. I sure need people to chat with about this.

I'm waiting on ins approval. Sunmitted yesterday

hi dee..... Have you gotten your insurance approval yet? I hope so that means you might have a date by now. how have you been? Getting excited about the surgery? I just had my nurse visit yesterday to go over some last minute paperwork requesting a few more tests which is all pre op stuff and then tomorrow I meet with the nutritionist for two hours to go over the Dietary Guidelines for post op so it's definitely becoming more real for me. Its sureal I can't believe it's getting close. I still can't believe I'm going through with it but I am. It's such a big decision. Hope you're doing well just trying to stay in touch with some November RNYers

Jenn Cox....noooo! Monday will be 2 weeks. Everything completed and submitted. Im actually out of town for work this week. Im trying not to bug my doc office or ins company. Im patiently waiting. Was doing well eating right until I had to live in hotel this week. Will get back on track when I get home. Im trying to keep calm. Lol

Traveling is tough you'll get back on track when you get back home. I hope you here soon about your surgery approval I know waiting isn't fun..... Keep us posted

Hubby got his 2nd approval today.... We have been on a roller coaster of emotions sense last month...

Our Last weight in's were in July . Either the Dr's office or the Insurance company messed something up getting our approvals.

Because of this we almost ran the risk of not being able to get both done this year. Let alone for our vacation I earned from work that is free to Aruba in January.

Our original doctor wouldn't do the surgery's closer then 5-6 weeks apart. An has so many patients he was scheduling out into November at the beginning of August. My date was scheduled in November and the Doctor agreed to do his 12/24. But today he got the final approval with the new doctor and will doing his in October now!

I got the name of my friends doctor and called and agreed to take him on so he is now switching offices. While I am sticking with the one we originally started with.

Needless to stay today is a good day because we got his actual date and I got all my pre-op dates. It's starting to feel so real now!!

I will finish my 6 visits with the GP on the 5th of Noember. They have all my paper work and tests ready to send to Medicare for approval. Hoping it's a short wait, my nut said medicare has to respond withi 14 days. Then it will just be scheduling waiting.

We seem to be on the same track. My insurance requires 6 month diet. My final diet appointment is the first week of November. My insurance say they will give a response in 15 days.

Hello Nov RNYers.....How's everyone doing? Surgery is getting closer... I can't believe how quickly it's coming. Got my blood work and chest xray done for preop. Still have to get an EKG and cardiac clearance because of my age..50. I need my PCP clearance as well. I have both those appt.s coming up in the next 2 weeks. My final surgeon and NUT appt is Oct 8....then it will all be finished except for 2 wk clear liquid diet(it does include Protein shakes). Surgery Nov 4th. Let me know how things are coming along for you guys on this Nov thread

1. I have my surgery date for November 10th...having a hard time not making bad choices but I know I have to get back on track. I guess I feel like I won't be able to eat these things again so I better eat them now...but that's not a very healthy mindset...maybe just nervous and scared but I'm excited too. I want this surgery and hopefully end these habits and make better ones.

I have an official date!! November 13th. AND I've already met their weight loss requirement for pre-liquid diet. Meet with the surgeon on Oct 16th, pre-op physical and final testing on Oct 27th, pre-op diet starting on Oct 31st! Yay!!

I'm also now leaning more towards the sleeve now...