Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

We’re excited to announce a brand new version of our free iOS & Android app!

Is the new iPhone app out yet? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall when it's released? Can I get it from the link at the bottom of this site? Eager for the conversation reply fix.

The new App was submitted to Apple 6 days ago. It should be approved at any point. Might not be before the holiday weekend. We shall see! You'll be able to upgrade the current app from the app store by just clicking upgrade.

Ok thanks. Will you post when it's available?

Ok thanks. Will you post when it's available?

Absolutely!!

Do you access BariatricPal from your smartphone or other mobile device? You need to hear this important announcement!

It’s time to download your new BariatricPal app. We're discontinuing support for the old apps on September 24. That means that you won't be able to access BariatricPal if you don’t download the new app.

To get your new app:

The new apps are available right now. Take two minutes to download your free new app to make sure you stay connected with BariatricPal! Be sure to get the new app before September 24!

If you haven’t already been using BariatricPal’s mobile app, you might want to try it out. You can access all of the BariatricPal forums and features you love from your iOS or Android device, so you can connect with the community from anywhere.

Thanks as always for your support!

New app is plastered with even more ads, including pop-ups that must repeatedly be closed out and videos that you have to watch until a skip button shows up, doesn't seem to filter forums well and freezes every few minutes. Really wish I hadn't updated.

I was wondering what was going on since it changed on my phone already, but this one I like better so far I haven't tried to post pictures yet though , it seems a bit more simple , so far I like it, I will try & post a picture soon though, I am also going to try & put a before on my profile that I found from June 2012 soon if I figure it out lol.

Also I'm not sure what url I use , maybe You. Know or I will ask one of my kids LoL, again I am so not technically inclined.

This new version keeps freezing and crashing.

Please keep the positive as well as negative feedback coming. They're equally important to us. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We're reading every comment and will try to address every post asap.

Also people are wandering where we can go to upload pictures , because it seems to be missing that part, I am also wandering of course.

How do you update your weight etc on the new app?

How do you update your weight etc on the new app?

This feature isn't available at the moment. It most definitely will be available in the near future.

We're also working on a partnership with the leading food and calorie tracking company. Hopefully should have some good news on that front shortly as well.