Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie looking for Oct sleevers!

@ jessiquoi It will b here.b 4 u know it.....I had a 10 am OR time...an hour and a half later, still waiting...I may run out of here butt naked dragging this IV pole behind me like a lunatic!!! & my hubby is sitting by my side, snoring...UGH!

I'm on my way to the hospital right now. Crying the whole way....

I'm on my way to the hospital right now. Crying the whole way....

Karen! It will be ok. I cried the whole way to the hospital yesterday. My husband and I have a 10 month old, and getting a serve was the largest decision I have ever made. I cried when the nurse was hooking me up to the IV etc. My hospital gave me a relaxing drug and that is the last thing I remember until being very groggy in the recovery room. I hope they do the same for you; I couldn't back out and I truly don't remember anything in the operating room! Good luck today, I know you will do great =)

Its OK Karen, just met the circulator and sobbed.to her...they are very good at soothing you..hugs to u

Hey yall!!! I was sleeved today around 9:30 but I don't remember anything after I received my feel good meds. Not in any pain as of now. Got up and walked once so far but I'm about to get up again. I can't believe it's done, I'm still in shock! Will catch up a little later after I read the post above. Congrats to all current and future sleevers ????

Good luck to everyone having their surgery tomorrow the 14. Please keep us posted and to everyone that has just had there surgery thanks for keeping us updated and hope all keeps going well

Anyone else on for Monday, the 20th? I started my liquid diet and feel so tired. Really glad I work from home cause I don't think I would have th energy to get dressed and travel to the office this week.

@@KarenF1972 I so understand. I hope you are resting comfortably and that all went well. Congrats to everyone who have been sleeved so far & best wishes to those going tomorrow!

I am on Monday. I panicked a bit but am now eager to get it over with and start the new normal

Hello all - im new here and will have my surgery on Monday, October 13th in Tijuana Mexico. Im flying in from Alaska. I dread the pre-op diet, leak test and removal of the drain. I turn 38 on October 8th and this is my gift to myself. The reason for my decision is help with my pcos as i have had 3 failed ivf's already. Wishing us all a successful surgery and fast recovery. God bless you all!

I have my surgery a week after you in TJ and I am also flying down from Alaska.

Went to final pre-op appointment this morning... Have lost 3 pounds after a week on pre-op diet...I know it's not much but every little bit helps and it was cumulatively enough to lower my BMI! my pre-op allows 3 meals choice of food or shakes plus a food or shack snack up to 1200 calories. I had to turn in a packet of page after page of risk or complications that I initialed. That was a bit overwhelming but very informative because I got clear answers on everything. Write down your questions so you don't forget anything you want to ask, it helped calm my nerves a bit. Plus and big plus maybe it was the weight loss but , drum roll please ...my blood pressure was normal. Octobers we're on our way to better health!!

Vsglady so happy things are going along so good for you. Good news about your blood pressure and weight loss great job

Thanks lindalue!

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry I've been absent. I've been preparing for the big day which is Friday for me. My assistant and I flew into San Antonio on the way to Peidras Negras. We are attempting to have a mini vay- cay and occupy my mind. Guess what? As beautiful as our view of the River Walk is I can only think of one think and that's my new sleeve. How wrinkled will I be when I lose weight? How much better will I feel Physically? and etc......

Anyway..... Love and support to all sleevers past, present and future. I am saying a special prayer for strength courage and calmness for all of you scheduled tomorrow. Best Wishes.

Delta Dawn, good luck on Friday hope all goes well have a safe trip and keep us posted.