Anyone want to be fat again?

67 posts in this topic

Some really funny replies!!! LOL!

No, I'd never want to be fat again.... I can see that I may have some saggy skin below my belt line, but since I usually wear pants I don't think that will be a problem! It looks my arms, legs and upper body might be spared; so I guess I'll be lucky in that respect! My ass and stomach might become saggy, but no one wants to see that at my age... I scare the dog when I get out of bed in the morning, but it doesn't bother me. I'm kind of hoping I can find some exercises that will help tone me up and do something for that problem should it get to a point where it is worrisome.

My boobs deflated. Before anything else did.

But the good part is I can cross my arms now. I also fit in a movie seat without spilling over. Did I mention I can cross my arms now? I find myself doing it all throughout the day. I'm easily amused.

Edited by JustWatchMe

This is a funny thread.

Never ever going back. Don't want to feel self conscious.....don't want to be uncomfortable lots of the time....want to have this great lifestyle and feel healthy

Done with the daily struggle of fighting hunger all day. Happy and imperfect. Heck ya

The surgery isn't about vanity; it is about health. Maybe you had the wrong expectations going into the surgery.

I just didn't expect to still have to wear loose clothes to hide my saggy ass and back boobs! When u pair that with constant hunger having zero energy and tearing my ass every time I have to poop and my hair falling out so bad I'm going to have to wear a hat for the next year and becoming a social recluse cos I can't go out to eat anymore and can't enjoy food anymore loosing my boobs and the frustratingly slow weight loss only 50lbs in 7 months then yes maybe my expectations were too high

There was another thread about the skin yesterday, someone had seen in a support group a guy who was using a combo of prep H, and something else, wrapping in plastic wrap, sleeping in the plastic wrap overnight, and had amazing results, but I cant remember what the other product was, maybe someone else read the thread? . It is a temporary fix, I beleive.

Does anyone wish they were still fat from a vanity point of view? I know I'm healthier and I'm only halfway but I'm already noticing the empty hanging skin,when I was bigger it was filled out and plump! iv less confidence now and trying to hide it in clothes is a nightmare excerise only does so much, I know u can fix the stomach legs etc but what about the bum and back,am I facing a lifetime of hiding skin and feeling disgusted and self conscience then the scars of multiple surgerys to partially fix it?

Hell, NO! I feel good, I'm healthy, I can do things I couldn't do before, I look good in clothes and my confidence and self esteem are very high. My butt is gone, my boobs are deflated, and I have batwings on my arms but I don't care. I used to be in pain and unable to do anything, on meds, had big back-boobs, rolls and saddlebags. I was drowning in self-pity and self-loathing. I prefer the saggy-baggy healthier, happier me.

I just didn't expect to still have to wear loose clothes to hide my saggy ass and back boobs! When u pair that with constant hunger having zero energy and tearing my ass every time I have to poop and my hair falling out so bad I'm going to have to wear a hat for the next year and becoming a social recluse cos I can't go out to eat anymore and can't enjoy food anymore loosing my boobs and the frustratingly slow weight loss only 50lbs in 7 months then yes maybe my expectations were too high

I don't have hunger at all if I stay away from simple carbs. I have tons of energy and have since immediately following my surgery a year ago, probably because I'm eating better - lots of Protein and complex carbs. I lost a lot of hair but just went to a shorter hairstyle which I'm keeping short until the new growth catches up (I already have 2 inches of new growth). I found a Protein powder that cured my constipation. I have never had a problem finding something to eat at any restaurant I go to, except the fast food places that have nothing but garbage. My boobs are pretty much gone but I had a bra fitting at Victoria's Secret and now know my correct size and what type of bra helps my girls look better. For every problem you mention there is a solution.

The key to happiness is always going to come from inside yourself - it's a positive attitude and outlook. Focus on positives, not negatives. It's harder for some people than others but with a conscious effort you can feel better about yourself and what you've accomplished so far. I'm sure there must be SOME improvement to your life since losing 50 pounds. It's still a lot of weight - I can't lift 50 pounds!

Edited by terry1118

Whoa yummymummy !!! I know you're frustrated about the saggy skin, but I had no idea you were having such other problems too ! Congrats on loosing 50 lbs in 7 months ! Great job ! You might want to see your Dr. about the constant hunger and low energy, and ask him/her about the bathroom problem. If you're drinking enough fluids this should'nt be a problem at all. I cant help you on the hair loss, never had any. As far as eating out, why cant you eat out ? Im on vacation right now, so im eating out more than usual, but just ordering a small version of my meal, eating a little and saving the rest for another meal. Hope this helps, please see your Dr. ASAP ! I wish you well, let us know how you're doing !!!

Heck no!!!! I knew the skin would bother me though, I wanted to look decent naked.. It isn't just about health, I needed to lose weight yes for my health but also for my personal well being my mental health. I hated being fat. I love the new me. I saved pre wls surgery specifically for plastics. It was worth every penny. I love the way I look now and I could care less that I drive a used car now, my hubby and I will get way more miles out of my new body than ANY car. I invested in myself and it was sooooo worth it. I love being naked now. Something I used to dread.