Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for Hamiltonians

I had rny surgery at St joes in hamilton nov 26. ????

That's great! Congratulations! Out of curiosity how long was it from orientation to surgery for you?

I'm also in Hamilton (Ancaster). ????

Orientation was Feb 11, Surgery was Nov. 26. There is a great Facebook support group for folks who did the surgery at St. Joes - it's got over 600 people on it - are you on Facebook?

Jlll

Orientation was Feb 11, Surgery was Nov. 26. There is a great Facebook support group for folks who did the surgery at St. Joes - it's got over 600 people on it - are you on Facebook?

Jlll

No I don't do Facebook. That's not a long wait. They're now saying 7-8 months between orientation and the next appointment which is why I switched to a Toronto hospital.

How's post-surgery? Feeling good?

Jlll

hi. What is the name of the group on Facebook?

Hello,

I just got my orientation appointment for May 25th at St. Joe's. I'd love to join the Facebook page as well. what is the address?

I am from Hamilton and I just had my bypass at St Joe's on June 2nd. I am retired and am looking forward to the new lifestyle. Feel free to respond to me......mike

I am from Hamilton and I just had my bypass at St Joe's on June 2nd. I am retired and am looking forward to the new lifestyle. Feel free to respond to me......mike

Welcome Mike! Congrats! How are you healing? Out of curiosity what was your wait time from initial orientation to surgery?

Healing has been great. Absolutely no problems. My surgeon was Dr Gamora. He was fantastic. I had no piercing pains even in recovery. He only does 4 entry holes. The other surgeons do 5 or six.

My first visit with the assessment nurse was April 7 2015. My surgery was June 2nd and infact they wanted to do me May 20th.

My 1st followup up at west 5th is June 9th.

I plan to attend their support group which meets the 3rd Tues of every month up at the West 5th campus.......mike

Dr. Scott Gmora/ Dr. Mehran Anvari/ Dr Dennis Hong is the name of the Facebook group but it's private

are you on Facebook? If you give me your first and second name I can submit your name to be added

Healing has been great. Absolutely no problems. My surgeon was Dr Gamora. He was fantastic. I had no piercing pains even in recovery. He only does 4 entry holes. The other surgeons do 5 or six.

My first visit with the assessment nurse was April 7 2015. My surgery was June 2nd and infact they wanted to do me May 20th.

My 1st followup up at west 5th is June 9th.

I plan to attend their support group which meets the 3rd Tues of every month up at the West 5th campus.......mike

Glad to hear it's going so well. The Dr's at St.Joe's are all supposed to be really amazing. Thanks for sharing and good luck on your journey!

Hmm I see 2 Mike Harris' on Facebook but their both skinny...

Ok maybe look for me on Facebook. Jill Weber

I know the Canadian threads can be like yelling into a void but I'm so excited I have to yell!

I have an appointment with my surgeon at Toronto Western on August 7th! It's finally happening!

Has anyone else had their surgery with Dr. Penner?

I know the Canadian threads can be like yelling into a void but I'm so excited I have to yell!

I have an appointment with my surgeon at Toronto Western on August 7th! It's finally happening!

Has anyone else had their surgery with Dr. Penner?

How did it go? So excited for you!!!