Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Haha...I totally understand living vicariously, in many ways superior to the real thing. :)

Just to clarify. ..This isn't a relationship yet... who knows where it will go.

Girls gone wild is an understatement. Being on the other side of the fence Cow Girl Jane has always been objective, honest and educated when adding content to this site. Those are traits many of us guys find very attractive. The flirting tips such as proper eye contact and a touch on the shoulder will definitely have the proper effect. I think CGJ will win the day.

However, Miss Mac’s, Paul Harvey quote about not giving up the cookie will drive men away fast. I don’t think I’m of base stating everybody’s cookie at this point in life is missing a bite or two. My retort is a quote from another radio personality Tom Lykis whom some consider an expert in these situations. “If you haven't got laid by the 3rd date you are traveling down the "friends" road.” At that point it’s time for us guys to politely use the wrong chemistry line. :P So much for talk show advise.

Par, first I want to say I welcome your input. I was one of the people who really objected to the rule change about the guys room and ladies room somehow being off limits to each other - so in my book, your input is welcome. i would have even posted this in the mens room at one time...as I am genuinely seeking advice.

Having said that, I hate Tom Lykis if he is who i think he is. One time I heard him talk about how gross women are after age 40 (f* that, I am better at 50 than EVER!) ... and how he could not imagine having sex with a woman (referring to someone's wife for crying out loud!) after she had a masectomy due to cancer. His shallow sexism will never be acceptable to me (what an ass), but YOUR point, I get. Many of us could probably use more "cookie" :)

I have never been promiscuous and don't intend to start now, but, I am also a genuine, sensual woman. If I am really into a guy (which I am right now!) I am not into playing games. Heck, if I didn't care about sex I would stick to my platonic friends (girlfriends and male-friends). I enjoy the company of men, and have many as friends, but "boyfriend" situations seem to be fraught with complications I would just as soon do without... but i am not quite ready for the convent yet, so I risk heartbreak and drama to find that special stuff with the right man. :)

I have a strong personality. I work as a project manager and those of you that know what the means, can guess that I am high drive, goal oriented and "damn the torpedos" kind of person. I am fun loving, full of smiles and laughs but also... intense. I believe that often a person's strength is also their biggest fault. What has happened to me in the past is that men are attracted to my highly verbal, intelligent, goal oriented and driven personality complete with all the energy in the world... and then.. well you know. The thing that people don't realize about my "type" is you can say "whoa there cowgirl, slow down" and I am not offended! I am pretty tough, I can take genuine feedback. My girlfriends think I am the life of the party and aren't scared of me...haha... cuz they know I am a sweetheart and genuinely care about them!

What makes this guy so special to me ... besides the great kissing, the hot looks, serious intelligence and common interests... is that he seems to get all that. i just don't want to mess it up as I feel like I sometimes have in the past.... unwittingly. I dunno, this whole dating thing seems like it should come with a manual.

Right now, I want to call him, but, I won't because everyone tells me that isn't cool and to just let him come after me. I am like... come after me! (oops, I am not supposed to say that, right?)

A pair and SEVERAL spares until we talk about whether or not we're "exclusive". This is an experience I've had exactly NEVER. Until now! :-) Loving my social life right now!

The best thing you can do is to be yourself, that way you know he likes you for yourself and does not expect you to be anything to the contrary. I agree that the third date means that he is definitely interested. Don't worry so much about does he like you. Let HIM worry about whether or not you like him. Like Steve Harvey says, you also should not give up your "cookie" too soon, even if you come to like him a lot. Make him earn it!

That said, I think you should not hone in on one man too soon, although if he is charming and likeable, and you feel safe around him, by all means, go for date #4. In the mean-time, until he puts a ring on it, date like a man - a pair and a spare!

So 3 amazing dates and he still seems to like me. We had so much fun on Saturday and he seems to like what i like. Can't wait to meet each other s friends although that still feels early to me. am pretty into him so keeping fingers crossed.. :)

While agree with you. .I am just not wired like that. My counselor wants me to date casually for months before settling on a guy but my brain zeros in... I know that isn't smart but I lose interest in all others. ..

A pair and SEVERAL spares until we talk about whether or not we're "exclusive". This is an experience I've had exactly NEVER. Until now! :-) Loving my social life right now!

Details. We want details.

:)

Haha!

Well, we met in the late afternoon and toured a local "famous" distillery.

Then we went on to the planned "wine walk". The way that worked is that you buy a wristband and get 8 "tastes" that are located at different businesses and stores that stayed open for the wine walk.Other stores stayed open late for the walk so from 5-8 we wandered through shops and had tiny tastes of wine. My date was so funny... he knows wine but is not a snob. He described one as "notes of pencil eraser". Most of the wines were quite lovely though.

One of my aquaintances is a shop owner - she was the first and last stop. I forgot we were supposed to bring our own wine glasses so she loaned us a couple! While we were chatting with her and deciding where to go have dinner, another local came in and suggested a new restaurant - a bistro with a deck over the river. They brought out a blanket for me since it had been a hot day I was dressed in a sundress and started to get chilled. We had a lovely dinner, watched the sunset and the hot air balloons floating by.

Plan to see him again Friday night

Details. We want details.

:)

Great topic, and of great interest to me. Thanks for posting and updating.

Had a nice time Friday. Some aspects of incompatibility revealed themselves. I am still going to see him as they aren't showstoppers but I think I should keep it light,not serious for awhile and casually date others while we figure out if this can really go anywhere. Sigh.

Hmmm very curious now, wondering what was revealed.

Some quick guesses, just off the top: devil worshipper? nascar fan? republican?

:P

I love men, but they are soooooo hard to train! :rolleyes:

I love men, but they are soooooo hard to train! :rolleyes:

LOL!

Woo woo and miss mac...you both made me laugh so hard .. I nearly shot wine out my nose...haha