Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

11 more pounds, 11 more pounds. My anniversary is June 13th. Don't think I'll make it to onederland by then but hopefully by July 4th.

I NEED A FILL.............................................UGH!!!!!!!

I just ate 4 peices of pizza. I want to cry. OK, so anyone want to join my pity party????

When I began WW 4 weeks ago I weighed 218.00. Three weeks ago, the day I raced down to TJ to get a complete emergency unfill.....................I weighed in that morning at WW at 210. I went to WW yesterday (after being unfill for 2 1/2 weeks) I got on that scale and it read 219.5..........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

What the hell???? Heck....................ooooooooooopppppppppppsssssss.

Jen

Fluffer - I am worried about you girl! Why can't your doc get you to a happy medium with your fills? You are eighter barfing constantly or can eat way too much. What is the deal with your fill doc? Perhaps you should consider finding a new one?! I hope you are doing well and don't sweat the pizza thing, tomorrow is a new day. Now get that fill... but get a moderate one. Please check back in soon.

How is it going Onederland warriors? Where are you guys? Keeping up the gret work, I hope! Have a wonderful weekend!

HI everybody! Well just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone is having a great day! My scale has been moving, I don't know why but I will take it! When you think it won't you have lost 2 pounds, when you think it should you have gained 2. This ole band is weird! Been eating alot of liver, been bruising too easily and think maybe I am lacking , course I am strange I love liver,lol. But I lost weight on them so I may eat it for Breakfast lunch and dinner, lol. Have a great weekend!

jaqui - well, since LIVER is working for you and you like it - More power to you!

The rest of you - I am almost in onederland, weighed 201.3 on the doc's scale, but have "official" weigh in on another electronic scale Monday morning. So I am losing at the rate of a pound a week. Slow, but healthy.

Have good weekends!

Well thats great Dynamo!!, I wish I could lose steady mine is sporatic.Some weeks nothing,next week might be 2 might be 5 .Sometimes nothing for a few weeks. It drives me nuts. Liver is working for the moment but everyone in my house hates it so I catch alot of flack,lol. But for no more than I can eat my shih-tzus love me they get the leftovers. Glad somebody likes me even if it is my dogs,lol. Have a good one!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...finally!!!

Yeah, I'm filled again. Since I have been completely empty for 3 weeks, I've put on almost 10 lbs. My Doc gave me .7 cc's. Hopefully this will be fine for me. I went to Panda Express with my hubby just now and I could barely finish a child's plate. I decided to make better choices when standing at the counter. I would usually get Orange chicken and Steamed Rice. This time, I changed it up. I thought that my ole favorite might be too sticky to get through my fill. So, I ordered fried rice and chicken and String Beans. YUM YUM.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jen

Hey Onederland Warriors! How goes it? Congrats to Jaqui and Dynamo on your losses! Keep it up! Fluffer, hope the fill is treating you well!

Well... I've finally started moving the scale again.. after being stuck on 199 for a couple of weeks, I'm now at 198. I saw my band doc (his assistant) on Monday and they are very happy with my progress so far.. I go back to see them in six months and have another adjustment scheduled at the end of July.

OMG Yesterday! I had only my second ever PB and it was AWFUL!! I was eating Thai food (cashew nut chicken, yummo) and about 6 bites into it, I knew I was in trouble. I was yacking with my lunch buddies and not eating slowly enough, chewing enough or something, or heck maybe it was the rice (I ate this same meal one day last week). About two hours later and after several trips to the bathroom all my lunch had come back up! EEEEEK!! I've been on liquids since then because everything was irritated and swollen. LESSON LEARNED!!! TAKE TINY BITES< EAT SLOWLY AND CHEW UNTIL GOO!! A less painful reminder would have worked, ya know?

Hope all is well! Check in guys!

Kim , I got stuck for awile on 199 too, then it started coming off again. I had surgery this morning though and it seems like everytime I have surgery I gain, maybe from the IV fluids I don't know, hopefully I won't and if it is maybe temporary. But itsnt it cool how far medicine has come I got there at 6 and am home by 10. Little groggy but otherwise fine. Hope everyone has a good hump day!

Kim2Bhealthy - I really have to watch it when I eat out. I start talking instead of chewing. It gets bad if I am really hungry too. I have found after two PB incidents that I have to take very small bites, chew,chew, chew, then swallow. Then I can talk. I didn't realize how much I talked while eating. In the past, it worked, although it is rather rude to talk with food, but I would hurry the chewing process and gulp. No more for me.

My official weigh in has me stalled at 203 again. I was frustrated until my trainer said that I was obsessing about numbers. I was counting my steps taken each day. I had given up my scale for weighing three times a day, to go to one official weigh in per week. I have to acknowledge that I am living healthfully; the weight will come off. I have taken the step monitor off, just doing my 50 minute aerobic 5 times per week, with some weight training two 30 minute sessions, and I log my food on calorieking, so I am doing what I need to do.

Best wishes to all of you, I will get to Onederland when I get there.

I am new at this...What is PB that is

mentioned in several posts? Sounds bad!

My band has not been filled yet. Six more days.

Hi all,

Well, just got another fill (9.5 cc in 11 cc band now) and am down to 212, four more pounds and I'll hit my -50 pound goal - yay! I'm trying to do that before June 23rd, which is my cousin's wedding.

I'm just now six months out and had to go clothes shopping for the wedding....can I just tell you that I HATE, HATE, HATE trying on clothes. Well, imagine my shock when my outfit turned out to be a 14/16, yup, a 14/16!!!! I still can't believe it! I started in December in a size 3x shirt and 26 pants. Now, I'm in a 16/18 size comfortably, which got me even more excited to get to Onderland, which I'm hoping will be a comfortable 14!! I haven't seen these sizes since high school! I'm only 12 pounds away from Onderland - yay!!

ToniCarol - A "PB" is a productive burp - where you burp/vomit food that is in your pouch that has not gone through. It's different from "vomiting" in that there's no retching or bile, just a rejection if you will of whatever you ate that's either stuck or you're too full, or ate something too fast. I believe there's a thread on here about the terminology used, which might help you out a bit. It's good to know about "PB" before it happens to you just so you're aware of the possibility. They can sneak up on you and it's not too pleasanat, especially in public. Usually a warning sign is that you start to salivate like crazy and then not too long after if it doesn't go down through your band it comes right back up and out!

Take care everyone, and have a great weekend!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Stacy - Wow! You are doing so well. I hate those dressing rooms too. The threeway mirrors are not my friend. I was delighted to hear how well you have done and getting into smaller clothes is a treat.

See you in Onederland!