Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There is definitely a stall right around 3-5 weeks. Protein wise, tuna, Chiobani 100's, mashed Beans. If you try chicken I would suggest cooking it in a crock-pot so it is very wet. My stomach was so sore every time I ate meat the first few months.

Have no idea what that is. Can some one please educate me?

My surgery was June 2, and I have stopped losing weight. I'm keeping my calories below 600. I have no idea what is next.

Someone please help.

Did your doctor actually tell you to stay under 600 calories a day? A lot of people find that when they aren't getting enough calories their body goes into starvation mode and refuses to let go of even one pound. You might want to check with your nut or the doctors office.

If this were true there would not be any emaciated POW's....

Sorry, But IMO the fear of a Starvation Mode is overblown....just my opinion....

I'm old school...to ,loose more I eat less...and exercise to burn fat, maintain Protein and Water

It"s just one of my pet peeves...although there are people who have reported to loose more you have to eat more...so it goes both ways

Still in month one, I don't see how I could possibly go above the 350 or so calories a day I'm eating now. Even with Protein Snacks, shakes, greek yogurt, refried Beans, scrambled eggs, tuna salad (ff mayo), chicken salad... I'm filling up on Proteins with about 55-60 grams a day and don't have room for a bite of ANYTHING else. I did have a little cup of unsweetened apple sauce one day but I think that's the only thing I've had that wasn't a Protein source.

I've lost 22 pounds in 23 days, so I think it's working for me.

I don't think the 600 calories a day diet is for someone still in their first month.

its all a process. you lose. you stop. you lose. if you get in your Protein and fluids, your body is more likely to think that all is well and continue to burn fat. in starvation mode you will of course continue at some point to lose, but the body will burn muscle, rather than fat. that is why it is so important to get in your protein and Water. you want to continue to burn fat. but dont expect it to be a steady continuous process, for most people, esp women, it goes in cycles.

I started drinking Isopure right after my surgery. You can purchase them at GNC. One bottle is 20 oz plus 40grams of Protein. 0 fat, sugar and carbs. You get your Fluid plus your protein. It is important to keep moving. I had my sleeve Nov 6, 2013 have lost 120 pounds so far with 30 more to go. Good luck to you.