Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do you stay dri down under when exercising?

Ladies, please talk to me about how you stay fresh and dry down there while exercising? I cannot find dri fit panities anywhere in the area I live in for my size . 2X still. (18-20). Curse Academy Sports. Practically the only sports store in town. They sell nothing above an XL. How are fat girls supposed to get in shape? I have a huge resentment, but that's another thread.

I really hate feeling all sweaty down there. I am using powder but afraid that is not best for that area? And that area gets a little itchy when sweaty for a lengthy of time. It is very humid where I live. I love to walk, but all that moisture and itchyness are deterrants at times. Desitin, vasoline? Ideas? What do you do? Grin and bare it?

Suggestions?

I would stick to the powder! Now I don't know about you but I've had 2 kids so now I always wear a panty liner when I exercise (since I pee when I sneeze wrong nowadays) that might not be a problem haha but that what I do and I havent had any problems since! Ps try lanebryant.com for active wear sometimes they have sales so its not ridiculously priced!

How about just simple sanitary pads? They're absorbant, maybe not the most comfortable but I'm sure they would work until you can find the dri fits you're after.

Good old baby powder will absorb some of the extra moistness! But youre at the gym it's good to sweat!

Good luck,

Lizz

Corn starch is great and helps me stay dry

If you want to stay fresh &;dry with no chaffing.. here's my secret. .. stick deodorant! I use Secret.

FYI - baby powder holds in bacteria.

Since I have 4 kids I never work out without wearing a pantyliner. It's the whole coughing/sneezing/jumping thing. I have also heard a lot of women recommend rubbing stick deodorant on inner thighs to prevent chaffing. Don't know if that's an issue too.

I just make sure to wear 100% cotton briefs and I do wear a pany liner for the same reason. Jumping around can cause a little leakage.

Walmart sells 100% cotton briefs in the 2-3x size in singles . They are on a hanger in my Walmart and they are ,97 a piece.

Shave & keep minimal crotch hair & i use powder alaways, Vagisil makes a excellent powder,i also go commando because panties hold odors..some may find yhis TMI but its true.

Shop online. Just My Size has sweat wicking workout clothing. I'm sure many other plus size retailers will as well.

ETA:

Knixwear brand makes sweat wicking panties up to a xxl

Jockey has a boy cut wicking panty up to a 2x