Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Week 2: May 27-31st Sleevers

OK I finally weighed myself.

Start weight 276

Day of surgery 261

9 days post op 249.7

Pants size was 22 now 18

post-218347-0-63746600-1402079379_thumb.png

[ATTACH]45264[/ATTACH]

This is what I brought today!

post-218347-0-39783300-1402080198_thumb.png

[ATTACH]45267[/ATTACH]

post-218347-0-85172700-1402080188_thumb.png

[ATTACH]45266[/ATTACH]

post-218347-0-90362100-1402080178_thumb.png

[ATTACH]45265[/ATTACH]

Thanks Lylabelle i had my postoperative appointment today with the nurse practitioner it went really well we talked for almost 2 hours. She moved me to puréed for the next week and to soft foods in a week if I'm feeling up to it. She also gave me 2 laxatives to take to get things moving. She also suggested taking at least another week off to concentrate on my diet and getting my fluids in. She thinks my long commute and long day at work would be to much at this stage. I definitely see her point. She also stressed that exercise should not be a concern no more than short walks because I'm not taking in enough calories. She gave me some samples of Unjury and I'm going to concentrate on getting in more fluids. She told me to eat about every 2 hours.(applesauce, yogurt, baby food etc.) I felt much better after I left that I'll be able to get things jump started.

Saw my surgeon today for my follow up. Down 11 lbs in 8 days. I'm able to switch back to my XR Wellbutrin. That's a blessing. Can't stand crushing anything. Tried to talk him into advancing to the pureed stage. That didn't work. Day 14 is pureed foods. He said my stomach is still recovering and it needs time to heal. I haven't cheated once and I feel great. I will follow the dr's orders. Dr.Grinberg Rocks!

No FB for me thanks though, I'll keep plugging along here.

Day 7: getting my fluids in but struggling with Protein. Tried to mix unflavored protein into hot French onion Soup and it was the tenth level of foul. I powered through it anyway and it made me nauseous for half the day. I got rid of the feeling by walking a 3/4 mile loop around a lake on a nice breezy day.

All my incision glue came off (ok so I was picking at it to help it along more than I should) and all but one looks better than I expected.

Wearing clothes is uncomfortable at the waist, which is unfortunate cause my work dress code requires you to be dressed when in the office and I'm going back on Monday. I'm sad to lose the me time that I have been really enjoying and I never make time for usually.

I started having mystery cravings where I want the taste of something different but I can't put my finger on it. I've tried to increase variety of Soups and flavors but still hasn't hit the spot.

Just created torture for myself.

In car, picked up kiddo pizza and breadsticks. Smells heavenly.

I'll keep drinking my Water now....

I am safely away from to car of yummy smells. Much better

Happened to me yesterday. Cheesy garlic bread was torture. I put my hand over my nose so I didn't smell it and my son thought I was going to be sick. I laughed and said it smelled to darn good.

Hello everyone, my surgery was may 28... The first three days were the worst but i got thru it.. I lost about 6 lbs the first three days then nothing till today. A little bit upset but i did get my tummy 85 smaller so it should start working soon soon... I try to drink as much Water as possible.. I can only drink one Protein Drink a day... Makes me sick :/ . I also feel constantly hungry.. All the time :/ .. Other than that.. All is good.. No pain

Hello ladies! Just checking in with you all to touch base on week 2 so far.

So far so good...

Was having issues with Protein but I recently started getting the chaboni Greek yogurt an there's 12-16 grams protein in each 1. It takes me forever to eat one but it's a flavor switch up from the shakes.

5/28 was day of surgery;)

SW: 290

CW: 268

NSV: Wedding ring feel completely off my finger!

@@Krystal0528, my engagement ring (which was pretty tight) is now too loose for me to wear without worrying! Also, my class ring fits on my ring finger! I don't think that's been the case since I graduated.

I'm exactly one week out today have lost 10 pounds I hope I lose another 10 pounds this week I would feel soooooo good if that was the case

I'm craving food I'm worried I mess up

Hi! I am new. I had my sleeve done on 5/29. I am down 18 pounds. I am meeting my Protein requirements every day, and almost meeting the minimum Fluid requirement (48 oz). Pain level is pretty bad right now, but I did a lot today. I have three little ones, and as of today, no more babysitters. So resting is not an option. I walk...a lot! Just wanted to introduce myself. :)

Edited by Nicole518

I had my sleeve on may 30 I was 357 . The dr said he took 9 pounds of stomach out .

I have not weighed my self yet I go is ln and see the dr on the 17 . Just drinking Clear Liquids for one more week :)

U guys ... I can drink bigger sips now... Is that bad? I'm worried I'm having too much now or that it's expanding I don't really have much guidance other than. U guys