Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

JULY 2014 Post Op Rny / Bypass Support Group

July 1st 2014 here. So excited and scared at the same time

hi nursesally I can feel u!! Started my preop diet yesterday!!! My date is July 7, have u started yours???

hi nursesally I can feel u!! Started my preop diet yesterday!!! My date is July 7, have u started yours???
You have 3 week post op diet @ Jay ?? I haven't started mine and my date is July 7 as we'll. maybe insurance I guess

You have 3 week post op diet @ Jay ?? I haven't started mine and my date is July 7 as we'll. maybe insurance I guess
I think it depends on your doctor and how much u weight!! U might want to call and ask. Some doctors do 3weeks, 2 weeks or no preop diet at all.

Yeah I know. I have an appt the 24th so they'll let me know.

Yeah I know. I have an appt the 24th so they'll let me know.

cool!!!

Hey ladies! So, only about 3 more weeks for me and I start my pre-op liquid diet on the 25th. My pre op diet is standard across the board for everyone. My surgery is also a revision from sleeve to bypass. How is everyone feeling right now? I'm excited for sure!

<p>Hey ladies! So, only about 3 more weeks for me and I start my pre-op liquid diet on the 25th. My pre op diet is standard across the board for everyone. My surgery is also a revision from sleeve to bypass. How is everyone feeling right now? I'm excited for sure!</p>

When's your surgery ???

<p>Hey ladies! So, only about 3 more weeks for me and I start my pre-op liquid diet on the 25th. My pre op diet is standard across the board for everyone. My surgery is also a revision from sleeve to bypass. How is everyone feeling right now? I'm excited for sure!</p>

I'm also excited but nervous at the same time. Just nervous about being put to sleep. The preop diet is going ok to just be starting, trying to figure out when I should take my Vitamin on a shake only diet...

My surgery is on July 9th. Yes being put under is always nerve wrecking! I like to control things so being under anesthesia is a bit scary not knowing whats going to happen.

<p>My surgery is on July 9th. Yes being put under is always nerve wrecking! I like to control things so being under anesthesia is a bit scary not knowing whats going to happen.</p>

I'm the same way.. Super nervous and excited.. Lol it'll be ok though we'll wake up like whaaaatttt

Yes we will ! :lol:

JULY 21st for me....

So ready to start living again. I am even looking forward to my 2 week pre-op, it just means I am that much closer to being healthy!

Hey y'all!!! 3 days of preop diet. Not too bad. I'm suppose to have 3 shakes and a dry salad/day. So far been squeezing in 2 shakes and salad/day. I try to space them out so I can have a shake at least every 4-6 hrs while awake, but never get 3rd one in. Will try harder to get all 3 in. I bought the vanilla Bariatric Advantage shakes and just got some cinnamon extract to change up the flavor a little... 3 days down and 18 more to go!!!