Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im in West Palm Beach just looking for some support because My family isnt supportive AT ALL!!!!

I am in Broward County!

Hello there..I'm in west palm beach....I'm always looking for support/advice etc. When was your the procedure done

The first couple days were pretty rough for me, but just remember the goal and you will get through it :)

What did you have during your post op diet? Is spup, Jello and yogurts all we can have?

Im in West Palm Beach just looking for some support because My family isnt supportive AT ALL!!!!

Hey there! I'm in Wellington and am a little over six weeks out of my surgery. Very very happy about it all. Loving my tummy! So sorry to hear about your family but am more than happy to be here for you. Wishing you all the best!

Edited by Giana Aline

Oh ok cool shoot me an email humblestar25@gmail.com. ..I'm also Facebook sleeved val or sleevedval@gmail.com

I might have to come and see for myself! Good to hear it is a open group.

@@Yasman I know that your post was awhile ago, but I was wondering if the JFK group allows anyone in, or if it's a closed group. I'm from the PBG area & looking for something. Thanks!

Hi @sarahicorn,

I'm pretty sure its an open group, since there is a member who joins us for support (he lost 90 lbs. on his own) even though he has not had weight loss surgery. Come join!

Hi Everyone I am in Lake Worth and had my initial meeting with Dr Vaughan. I had my first NUT meeting this past Monday. My insurance requires that I have a 6 month supervised diet and than maybe surgery can take place in 2016. I have been on Nutrisystem since June of 2014. Dr Vaughan told me to just continue with that plan. I had only lost 44 pounds this past year. So after seeing the NUT we reduced the 5 carbs NS wanted me to have down to 1 or 2. Maybe this will help me to lose more weight than I have already lost. I once was 497 and over many years have reduced down to were I am now.

I have no family and the only one I have told about my decision is my room mate. All my friends are obese and are against the surgery. So it is best I not say anything to them. So any friends locally would be wonderful. Feel free to send my a friends request.

I'm in Fort Myers but I have to have my surgery at Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida. I'm scheduled for next Wednesday, July 29. But I will be doing my postop and support groups in Fort Myers.

I'm in Fort Myers but I have to have my surgery at Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida. I'm scheduled for next Wednesday, July 29. But I will be doing my postop and support groups in Fort Myers.

Goodluck hun I'm I n west palm if you need any support feel free to contact me humblestar25@gmail.com

Hello all. New here. I'm in south Florida too! Sleeved by dr. Shillingford.

Hi @@ssflbelle! I live in Lake Worth too and see Dr. Vaughan. While he didn't do my surgery since I didn't here then, I go to him for fills and monitoring. I've found he and his staff to be fantastic! Looks like you've made great progress o far.

Hey there! I'm in Wellington and am a little over six weeks out of my surgery. Very very happy about it all. Loving my tummy! So sorry to hear about your family but am more than happy to be here for you. Wishing you all the best!

Congratulations in getting your surgery. I see Dr Larsen did it. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a few questions. Was that at JFK? Do you like him, how is his bed side manner, does he have a support group? Do you like the NUT?

What kind of a diet before surgery did you have to be on? Was it a 6 month supervised diet or just the 2 weeks before surgery? What is the after surgery diet like with Dr Larsen?

I am seeing Dr Vaughan as I have a friend who had the sleeve done by him and really like him and his before and after surgery diets. . But he is about 45 minutes north of where I live. I live just down the street from JFK. I am wondering if I should change doctors and if I do, I wonder does that set me back. I do believe Dr Larsen is on my insurance plan.

I am in Broward County!

Hello there..I'm in west palm beach....I'm always looking for support/advice etc. When was your the procedure done

I added you as a friend. I am in this alone too.

Hi @@ssflbelle! I live in Lake Worth too and see Dr. Vaughan. While he didn't do my surgery since I didn't here then, I go to him for fills and monitoring. I've found he and his staff to be fantastic! Looks like you've made great progress o far.

HI There Glad to hear there is someone else is seeing Dr Vaughan. Do you go to the support group? When is it?

The weight I have lost is without the surgery. I have been trying for over 16 years and came to realize I need the surgery to lose the remaining 200 pounds. I was once 497 pounds and hope to get to 155 with the surgery.

I think their support is on Wednesdays but at a time that makes it tough for me to go after work. I work up in Jupiter, which makes it easy for my appts. I just never get out of work until 6ish.

HI There Glad to hear there is someone else is seeing Dr Vaughan. Do you go to the support group? When is it?

The weight I have lost is without the surgery. I have been trying for over 16 years and came to realize I need the surgery to lose the remaining 200 pounds. I was once 497 pounds and hope to get to 155 with the surgery.