Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cats Vs Dogs (Share your pet pics)

@@Travelmego wow it is true what @@Ginger Snaps said so you have a one in a million kitty! That's so precious. :)

I have Ragdoll cats and a ferret.... lets see if I can upload some pictures! Scrat....our... Josie and Ji... Jeffie.... T... Willie being...

I have rag dolls too, not all but I have Siamese and Calico but have no idea on how to upload pics on this sight.

Here is Trouble(blk & white) & Milo (tan). Trouble is Milo's dad. :)

post-183103-0-76121600-1400770454_thumb.jpg

post-183103-0-22554400-1400770510_thumb.jpg

post-183103-0-08058800-1400770709_thumb.jpg

post-183103-0-44354000-1400770832_thumb.png

Edited by Tangy

post-122684-0-68366400-1400770702_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-25194100-1400770734_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-81841000-1400770778_thumb.jpg post-122684-0-93331000-1400770817_thumb.jpg

More of a dog person. I have cute pix of my son's cat pushing the little dog off my lap - but on my phone and too much of a hassle to upload. Cat sometimes thinks he is a dog....

OMG -- wish there was a LOVE button!

@RJ's/beginning-- If that's Max in the middle he has a beautiful smile!

And @Krystal0528-- if I knew where you lived, I might have to kidnap Bella! So precious! I love how she's standingon the arm of the couch... Ziggy walks on the backs of the couches like a cat! Tank isn't allowed on the couch but he has his own ottoman to lay on and if you try to put your feet on the ottoman, he kicks them off in his sleep.

Ginger

No, I had no idea about orange cats being usually male. She is the sweetest cat.

@Travelmego Wow -- that's really interesting -- did you know orange cats are almost always male (like 95%) and orange females are usually sterile? It's the opposite with calicoes -- they are usually female and the males are sterile.

Aren't kittens the greatest! :)

Edited by Travelmego

I currently do not own any animals for my own, but here are my families fur babies that I do take some ownership for.
This one is the newest addition her name is Peanut. She is a teacup chihuahua she is only 5 months old but the sweetest little thing ever. Not afraid of people, and loves to play. Can't get enough of her little kisses when I visit my parents.

Peanut

This is Shadow (aka Bear) and she is a full black lab. She is your typical lab, loving life and everybody in it. Shadow is my sidekick when I visit. Her and I go every where together and loves car rides. Always looking to cuddle when I come over. Hugest lap dog but I wouldn't ask for anything different.

Shadow

This is Cinder-Ella. She is lab/whippet mix. She is the oldest and most prissy thing I have ever seen. She has a heart of gold and the protector of the house. But her bark is bigger than her bite. And if I have a blanket I can tell you she is right next to you looking for cuddles. And awesome runner, to watch her stretch out and have her whippet come out of her is beautiful.

Cinder

I am a huge dog lover! Hopefully when I am done with apartment living I will finally own a pup of my own. They are most defiantly a humans best friend!

**All photo credits go to me, I am a photographer outside of my day job. You can see my work at www.facebook.com/Kaylee.Marie.Photo . Sorry for the little add**

Edited by KayleeC14

I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. I love them all. My big furbaby is a 95 pound labradoodle that i rescued when he was 18 months old. He was aggressive and bit people when I got him. Now he is just a big Teddy Bear. Some people just don't know how to treat animals and they react to how they have been treated so he has now learned love and trust and he no longer feels he needs to be aggressive and he no longer bites. My smaller furbaby is also a rescue... a 25 pound Cavachon. He has unconditional love for me and follows me every step. I've never felt such love before this little one came into my life. The cats are Trouble, Lady and Big Boy and they are independent outside cats who are affectionate but care more about eating than anything else. My children know how I love my pets because they too have multiple dogs. At Christmas and Thanksgiving we sometimes have as many dogs at my house as we do people. I will try to attach some photos but I'm not very technically savvy. :( Nope couldn't do. I'm on my tablet and the photos are on the lap top. silly me. Trust me... my dogs are the cutest ever. Leo and Oliver. My hearts

I have a dog & a cat. post-150182-0-87969000-1400831970_thumb.jpg post-150182-0-42566300-1400831982_thumb.jpg

My dog is a 14 yr old collie - Honey. Our little kitten is Jasper. He's about 2-1/2 months old. Can't imagine my life without my pets!

Edited by jamilyne 102668

My Calli girl is 12. My best friend before my kids.

post-146038-0-58586400-1400842000_thumb.jpg

Koa, my fur baby. The greatest companion a girl could have.

post-199006-0-89114300-1400844273_thumb.jpg

post-199006-0-14329600-1400844340_thumb.jpg