Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Rhonda and SUzzie!!!!---YOU LOOK MAR-VA-LOUS!!!! I don't know what you guys are talking about...you' can't see much difference, because it's you and you want more----however, I can DEFINATELY see the difference...look at your necks!!! The entire body is smaller.

I've set a goal to post a picture at the 6 month band anniversary.

Now...I've started something scarry...but I'm determined to STOP. I wrote a week ago that I might be too tight...thanks for suggesting that I wait before going to get an unfill...I'm looser now...however, now when something gets stuck...I go to the bathroom, put my finger in my mouth and pop it out...I'm too impatient to wait for it to go down. I know how dangerous this is to my band...so I'm determined to pay attention to the signals from my body and stop when I'm full and take smaller bites....pray with me!!!

Thank you guys for the compliments, it is appreciated.

Now, BigBaby - STOP!!! a PB is TOTALLY different than vomiting! WHen you PB just the junk in your throat comes out, but when you vomit your stomach contracts and stuff and you are risking your band slipping!!!

Suzzz, definitely smaller all over! Isn't it great? You are a very pretty girl. I like your ink. I can't wait for my BB (body bugg). I'm sorry your chicken is stuck. Ouch!

Thanks for the ink comment. I forget about them, Lol. I currently have 4 tattoos... working on more - they're just so expensive!!

As for the BB - you'll LOVE it if you like watching your numbers! I'm tellin ya, I ONLY take it off to shower, and I think I have separation anxiety then! Ha! As of right now I've gone over my daily calories by 24, and I still need to burn at least 248 more. Ugh. And I've taken less than 5000 steps today - you know what that means don't you...?? I'll be walking in place while watching TV here in a minute!

Hey guys! The body bug sounds really cool! I have had 2 pedometers and they have both quit working on me GRRRR oh well such is life eh? Well thanks guys for all the congrats! I have pics I want to up load to here but my puter has TOTALLY crashed so I'm borrowing my mom's laptop for now soooooooo dunno when I will get my 4mo pics posted :-(

Talking about the "over congrats" the ppl I'm getting the most sick of are the ppl at my church! I don't really know how many of them actually know about my band but bless their hearts I'm fixin to have to kill some of them!! LOL I know they mean well yadda yadda but GEES LOUISE!!! hehe

Rhonda and Suzzie you guys look great!! You can definatly tell a diff all over! I can't wait to be under 300!!! I'm getting there slowly but surely!! RAAHOOOO It's been 6 yrs since I've been as thin as I am now!

Suzzzie, I can see a difference, you look great keep up the good work I wish I had the nerve to put up some pictures, Maybe when I'm down like you are. Your an inspiration.

Thanks Sheila

Suzzzie, Can you tell me your experience with getting the body bugg? ordered it through 24 hour fitness on the 23rd of October but haven't heard back and the site still says order pending. I have called and emailed to no avail got any idea? sheila

Hi All, It's been a few days,I've been driving to the hospital every day to see my sister. sHEI HAD GASTRIC BYPASS LAST tHURSDAY AND HAD A HARD TIME OF IT SHE'S STILL IN AND HAS IMPROVED SOMEWHAT. She is still sick and nauseaus. Hopefully she'll go home tomorrow. I hate to see he in pain. She has some sort of auto immune disease so she couldn't be banded. I know it would have been easier for her. She decieded after I had the lap band that she wanted to do something I'm proud of her. But still worried. she's 5 years younger than me but has young children. So I guess I'll continue to worry. Sheila

I'm sure she'll be OK Sheila. The long recovery must be very worrying for you but it's a big op. I think we all worry about these things until the person is 'out of the woods'. Bummer about the auto-immune disease. Is it thyroid-related?

Suzzie, you are kicking arse. Your dimensions are clearly reduced on arms, stomach, everything. Thanks for posting. I love to know what people look like (hypocrite, I know. I will wait for the 6 month Bandiversary in December and post then).

Holli, you must tell us as soon as you're under 300. The lightest you've been in 6 years? I bet you feel great.

Hi Insub, thanks, for your concern. The Auto immune thing has not been diagnoised as yet but as far as I know its not thyroid related. I don't completely understand it.

Sheila

Suzzzie, Can you tell me your experience with getting the body bugg? ordered it through 24 hour fitness on the 23rd of October but haven't heard back and the site still says order pending. I have called and emailed to no avail got any idea? sheila

Hmmm, did you order the wrist watch part too? Cause that could be why it hasn't processed, Everyone is OUT of those! Try to just cancel your order, and place it again for JUST the Bugg. I got a confirmation email immediatly and then an email the next day with the UPS tracking number...

<p>

I wanted to know how everyone is doing with working out their AB's. I try sit ups and cruchs but they make my port area sore. I started doing leg lifts and I feel fine for a few days but by 5-6days my port area starts to get sore. I just wanted to see what everyone else is doing.

I tried to do crunches also by they make my port area hurt too. I was doing Tae Boe (don't know correct spelling) after my surgery but I think that is what pulled my port out of place. Since I had my port revision in September I am scared to do any abdominal work. Just exercise in general makes my port area feel like it is tighter and a little sore. I would love some suggestions also.

Hi Suzzzie, Yep I ordered the watch thing. that must be the culprit. I can't stp order because I can't get anyone t answer me I've sent three emails and made two phne calls. everyone claims ignorance. Guess I'll wait it out. Thanks, Sheila

I worked out another 52 min today! I'm up to 8min on elliptical and the rest of treadmill OUCH That elliptical kicks some serious butt!!! Thanks for all the congrats :-) I weighed again today and am down to 301 so i'm getting there!!! I want to be under 300 for the wedding next weekend in TX!