Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

Hi all,

Thought I would just jump in here. I'll be banded on the 19th. I'll be going to Boston to my mom's next weekend to "indulge" before the pre-op diet I'll begin on the 5th. My b-day is the 8th, but I really want some of the Italian Rum Cake, so I moved my b-day up a week, lol. I also want 1 more Italian sub (made the right way, VT and NH made subs just don't cut it, lol)

I have been on a really bad "Last Supper" kick since I got my date, and I feel very guilty, but I just can't help it.

On the plus side, I do have my Protein Drinks almost stocked up. Unjury and EAS. They are not too bad. Along with the shakes I will be able to have 1 fruit, 1 veggie, and 1 starch a day.

My 2 yo (almost 3) daughter is so excited to be able to share her Dora Vitamins with mommy.

Ok, I'll stop rambling now, but I just wanted to join in and say congrats to all the June Bansters.

We are getting so close! I am 11 days into my liguid diet and am proud to say I haven't cheated at all!!! I came very close on Saturday when my family was in the car with me and they were eating fast food. The aroma was almost more than I could handle. I'll be glad to get back to work tomorrow, it seems easier than when I'm at home. My concern now is how I'll do after my surgery. My doctor wants me to be on 2 more weeks of this liquid diet. I understand a week maybe, but I'm afraid after I start feeling better I'm going to want to start adding some mushies in. I would LOVE to have 1/2 of a cup of cottage cheese right now. What kind of diet do you guys have to do after surgery? I think I have read about some people starting mushies within a couple of days after surgery-Am I crazy?

2bhealthyagain I felt the same way in the beginning, not wanting to tell everyone, but now i am so excited about having it done i am telling everyone. I am afraid after the surgery and back to eating real food and geez if I want to eat something bad for me I will hear all the flack for it. I am sure everyone is going to be watching me and will have something to say. Take care of yourself and not worry about what other people have to say. My dr told me that it might take about 3 years to take all the weight off. I do realize that it isn't going to happen in a day and I don't think other people know that.

Hello- I was just scheduled last week for a June 21 date. I am new to this forum and look forward to the support. I have decided not to tell anyone except immediate family, a best friend and my boss at work. I know it's silly but I have lost and gained back so many times I just don't want to face the rolling eyes from everyone. I also have seen and heard how others who have had the band at work have been talked about behind their backs.

I told less people than that, I do not think that is silly at all.

For me it's not so much about the weight gain or loss, it's about the food policing I'll get, or the constant: "So how much have you lost?" Or if something happens and I need it removed, I don't want anyone to know about that, either.

In all other aspects of my life I'm pretty much an open book, but this one I'm keeping shut tight.

We are getting so close! I am 11 days into my liguid diet and am proud to say I haven't cheated at all!!! I came very close on Saturday when my family was in the car with me and they were eating fast food. The aroma was almost more than I could handle. I'll be glad to get back to work tomorrow, it seems easier than when I'm at home. My concern now is how I'll do after my surgery. My doctor wants me to be on 2 more weeks of this liquid diet. I understand a week maybe, but I'm afraid after I start feeling better I'm going to want to start adding some mushies in. I would LOVE to have 1/2 of a cup of cottage cheese right now. What kind of diet do you guys have to do after surgery? I think I have read about some people starting mushies within a couple of days after surgery-Am I crazy?

Hi Lisa...I also have two weeks of full liquids after surgery. I'm in day 4 of my pre-op liquid diet. I can't believe how hard this is for me. I can't wait until Friday...at least after surgery I can have FULL liquids, so I can have Soups and yogurt and pudding...I'd give anything for a yogurt right now!!!

MusicalMomma - I know exactly what you mean about food as a tool. I have a 13 yr old so it is always something now & again. Then this past week & weekend has been a constant of up & downs with family, etc. I usually go workout when I am stressed but I couldn't so it was a challenge because I am on the pre-op diet. There were moments when I was thinking that all I wanted was a cheeseburger & fries NOW!!! It is quite awakening!! I can't use food, I have be present I deal with whatever is at hand. :phanvan

Nina

Yep! We're on the same page there!! I just realize how much I use food to deal with...well...EVERYTHING!!! Our kids can't quite understand...even though they probably want to. My 7 year old told me "mommy, I'm worried about you not eating". I had to assure her I was following dr's orders and getting in all my nutrients with the shakes. She's so tender and scared about my operation. It's hard on the family too, I need to remember this. So, we're all in this together, learning together, how to face life without bingeing! We'll do it!

musicalmomma, I think my sons are thinking like your kids. They keep offering me food. Boy would I like to take it. Been on liquids now for 8 days and 6 to go and I am going to make it, though I think this week is harder than the first week.

WOW! Those of you doing the liquid diet now are dealing with it GREAT! Kudos to you all. It's a lot better than I would be doing.

My doctor seems to do the liquid diet backwards. I'm only on Clear Liquids 48 hours before surgery. And clears the first 24 hours after surgery. However, I'm on the full liquid diet for the first FOUR weeks after surgery. Then I have TWO weeks of pureed foods.

After that I can gradually start to add solid foods.

Question - somewhere on this board there was a list posted of items that may be needed after surgery. Does anyone have it? Or direct me to where it may be? I should have printed it but of course I thought I'd remember where it was and could go back to it. HAHA

(I started making my "To Do" lists today.)

Becky,

What is AST and ALT? They did not say anything on the phone, to be honsest I don't know what they said, I only remember billirubin, symptoms and talking to the doctor. I really don't want to have my surgery canceled! That will stink big time. Are you a nurse?

I know there are other Junies who are nurses, any thoughts?

AST and ALT are liver enzymes that are commonly run blood tests to see how the liver, gallbladder and sometimes pancreas are functioning like if you have gallstones, liver disease, or a block in on of your ducts leading to the small intestine. If they are high then your doctor should question why seeing as ur billirubin is elevated too. If the AST and ALT are not elevated then I dont know if i would be too worried about it but that is just me :) Yup I am a nurse how could you tell lol? :(

Becky

OMG!!!!! :omg: Reading this ^ it just hit me!!!! 4 days!!!!! :faint:

I'm heading out for flushable wipes today because of the SAME issue, Heather!!! lol I've heard people get pretty sore because of being on liquids for so long, ya get diarrhea for a while!

Today, I am going to see Pirates of the Carribbean III...Bringing my Protein Shake, gonna buy a S.F. soda, and take my life savers. Maybe I should put some bengay under my nose, so I don't smell the popcorn!

Welcome to our new Junies!!! It's getting close!!! So exciting!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!! Bengay under the nose haha! That is so funny. The things we do to avoid food!!! Thats great! Hope the movie was good :)

~Lisa~,

Don't feel too bad. I had my "last suppers" for the last few weeks.. everymeal!! I am now on Day 4 of clear liquids, and I am soooooo hungry.... so enjoy it!!

I'M READY FOR SURGERY JUST TO BE PUT TO sleep SO I WON'T BE HUNGRY ANYMORE FOR A LIL WHILE!!!! :)

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Monday

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Hopefully:<O:p</O:p

jadadopt<O:p</O:p

marcinharrr<O:p</O:p

Suzzzie.<O:p</O:p

jsriw<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>May 30<O:p</O:p

hoosierpoms<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>31<O:p</O:p

toniteach<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderson<O:p</O:p

LisaMack<O:p</O:p

huntersmom<O:p</O:p

serena<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

Insubordination<O:p</O:p

Clarice<O:p</O:p

JOJOSMAMA<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Lucy<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

Dakota1984<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8<O:p</O:p

brokergirl<O:p</O:p

Rashad<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12<O:p</O:p

Finallythin@ 34

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12<O:p</O:p

RitaMO<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

Pbernier<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird<O:p</O:p

LadyBlue<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman<O:p</O:p

Cblancha9<O:p</O:p

Torias mom<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

faithmd<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??<O:p</O:p

cbm818<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27<O:p

Crabby54<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p</O:p

manatee<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Question - somewhere on this board there was a list posted of items that may be needed after surgery. Does anyone have it? Or direct me to where it may be? I should have printed it but of course I thought I'd remember where it was and could go back to it. HAHA

(I started making my "To Do" lists today.)

Here's the link:

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f73/post-op-checklists-things-have-before-surgery-14814/