Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV anyone?

LisaMG

These are all good NSVs ladies (and gents). I can't wait till I get to some of these victories, like wearing a size 18 pair of JEANS!

I'm still waiting for Marie to make her contribution to this thread, from what I can hear she has a lot to shout about, like a new lease on life for example, thats a HUGE NSV Marie!

Lisa G., you're too sweet! Actually I'm waiting to reach the one Leatha posted..about guys whistling at you when you get in your car! (Sigh...)

Gosh, I'd probably have a heart attack!

Got a phone call from one of the tellers at my Credit Uion. She said she mentioned to my son when he was in that his dad sure looks like he lost a lot of weight. She told me my son just beamed and said "Yes he is trying very hard and his whole family is very proud of him" She said she knew I had surgery because I'm vocal about it. She asked him if she could call me and he told her yes.

Well we talked to day and she has jjst about all the same medical problems most of us have here and she wants to look seriously into this surgery. So i invited her to our Support Group meeting this week at Dr Office and she is coming. Nov 22 our Dr is having a pre surgery conferance and she will be coming to that.

So looks like I have a new recruit LOL. I hope she follows thru as life sure in better on the LAP BAND EXPRESS

Great NSVs!

On Friday I was walking through a large, busy corridor at work and I heard two people behind me talking. The first one said, "That's Nancy M." The other one said, "That's Nancy M?!" Then they both stopped me to tell me how good I look." :)

I just shopped in my first regular store! OK, I got an XL and a 1X, but it was a store where skinny people shop, too!

There are more, but that's enough!

Nancy

You are looking good Nancy. I did'nt know you from before your surgery but I know you now and you looking good girl!

TTFN till next time...

And I've seen Nancy also has very graceful, slender hands and fingers. Glad that skinnier Nancy went shopping in a regular store! Congratulations, girl!

My nephew came in this morning, he hasn't seen me in a while, he said "Oh my god, you are getting skinny" I laughed and said not me, I am far from skinny! He said you are getting skinny. I think he lost his mind, but it made me feel good. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of the family tomorrow, I am anxious to see if anyone notices.

Well, y'all were right, they all noticed. My sister-in-law said "You've got a waist", then she said she was jelous and she had to go on a diet so she could keep up with me! Everyone made a comment, told me how good I looked, it made me feel really great. The ones that don't know I had surgery ask me how I was losing so good, and I said exercise and South Beach way of eating. lol Just my immediate family knows that I had the surgery.

I ate everything I wanted (and then some) and I was stuffed, but the band stuff, not like before when I was so miserable. I didn't feel at all drprived of any thing, if I wanted to eat it, I took a spoonful. I even ate bread for the first time, with crawfish fondue on top of it, a zillion calories, but very good!