Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Doctors in Florida?

I read your post JC and made an appointment with Kathy Gonzales is at Millennium Medical in St. Petersburg and I agree with you that she is great. I also liked the fill centers price of $299 with floro. I had it previous with Dr, Jesse and with floro it came to $750, plus with fill center it will be even cheaper the next time $155 for fill and $75 for floro.. Kathy seemed so caring and took that extra time with you that shows that she cares, Awesome fill...

I read your post JC and made an appointment with Kathy Gonzales is at Millennium Medical in St. Petersburg and I agree with you that she is great. I also liked the fill centers price of $299 with floro. I had it previous with Dr, Jesse and with floro it came to $750, plus with fill center it will be even cheaper the next time $155 for fill and $75 for floro.. Kathy seemed so caring and took that extra time with you that shows that she cares, Awesome fill...

I am glad you gave her a try a had a good result :-) . She has been a blessing to find!

JC

I just moved to Vero Beach and need to find a place or dr to do my fills. I was banded by Dr Ortiz in Mexico. Does anyone out there know of a place I can go?

I used to use Dr. Overcash in Ocala, FL. No idea if he's still doing fills for Mexican Bandsters as it's been almost 4 years.

I could not recommend anyone more highly than Kathy Gonzales at Millennium Medical in St. Petersburg. She is with fill centers usa. In my opinion when it comes to fills she is on the same level as the fill Dr.s at the Obesity Control Center and It's a heck of alot closer than Tijuana .

She asked who did my band surgery; when I told her Dr. Ortiz she said oh good he does great work. She really seems to care about her patients.

JC

There's a Dr. Michael Murr in Tampa who takes Mexico-banded patients...first visit $250...haven't been there yet but have appt.

for July 2nd for an unfill...have a condition which necessitates

that right now.

Have you gotten in touch with your surgeon in mMexico and asked him for a referral? I think that is a good place to start. I live in Jacksonville, but the Dr. I go to is a friend of Grossbard so my guess is that he wouldn't fill either. His practice is so busy there probably isn't time for someone he hasn't banded

i'm moving to saraota and would love to have my fills there ,$300 is a bit steep .i would think it should be in the range of fill centers prices.if its competitive i'm sure it will be worth their time.

Are they doing fills? I jsut was banded 3 weeks ago and need to plan ahead..thanks.

Brenda

yes she is and she is really great, and i have had a real bad fill dr. to compare her to. she is the best. go to fill centers usa and set up for the st.pete office not tampa her name is Kathy Gonzales you wont be sorry. good luck and take care.

barb

I just got banded and am still looking for a fill doctor on the east coast of Florida--around Jacksonville or even south Georgia. Dr. Shariat in Jax Beach was on the list from Dr. Zapata but only because he accepts Mexico patients. He is very expensive and no flouro. I presented the idea to be Gyn but no reply. why is this so difficult? It seems to me to be a great capitalist venture. What is the darn hangup in the US with health care?

I would absolutely love to find a Dr. in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area that does fills under fluoro at a reasonable cost.

There are a few Dr.'s who will do fills on patients other than their own that I know of, but their prices are ridiculous -- $800 - $1,000. It's not worth it to me to pay that because I can fly to other places, and have it done much cheaper than that and the savings will more than cover my travel expenses. That said, it sure would be nice to find someone to work with in South Florida.

I consider "reasonable" to be $200 - $300 for fills with fluoro.

If anyone has any info, let me know!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches