Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 16th role call - who's with me!

Tomorrow it is! Can you believe it's been a year? I'm very active on this website. I find it helps me keep accountability! Hoping everyone checks in tomorrow!

You look great, too! I was over 300 with my last pregnancy. Highest post pregnancy weight was 274. 255 day of surgery and currently 158. My favorite pair of jeans were 22's and now I'm in a 6 or 8! I seriously think I skipped those sizes when I was a kid. I'm really active with my kids now and my husband is now waiting his approval to have surgery. Are any of you still losing?

Sadly, I have been stalled the last 6+weeks. I've been doing Zumba twice a week and trying but no movement. Are you still losing? It's awesome how are stats are the same. Good luck to your husband!!

Thank you. I haven't lost in months. It was like I lost it all really fast and then stopped. I really want to drop about 10 more lbs, but I have just been maintaining instead of really pushing to try to lose. I'm sure I'll drop them this summer as I do a lot of swimming and love to exercise outside and get sun. I have just been enjoying feeling good about myself for the first time in my life. It's a totally different feeling, isn't it? Good luck and keep checking in. I enjoy reading everyone's journey.

Hi ladies! It's so nice to hear from you! I go on these boards daily to keep me accountable and I admit, I was kinda bummed when our thread died! I'm doing great albeit the journey has changed as time has gone on! Remember how they warned us how the honeymoon period would end?!??? Luckily I got to goal (150.1) at some point, but I'm still pushing myself to do more. I'm learned to NOT focus on what the scale is reporting though! I'm training to hike half dome in a few months (scored permits!) and have been working out like a mad woman. I hiked 28 miles total last weekend in the sierras just to have the scale go UP four pounds! It's hard not to freak out at the numbers, but the muscles in my legs look awesome so I'm trying to ditch the scale for awhile and focus on what the tape measure reports. I invested in a fitbit. Best investment ever! Totally motivates me to walk everyday! Do you have one? If so, we can compete! Glad to hear you are doing well. I communicate with butterfly daily. I will send her a text and tell her to check in. Maybe the others are lurking and will give an update as well! Yeah us!!!!

Sounds like we are all out of the honeymoon stage . The scale has stopped moving . I walked so much this week on vacation and just new I had lost weight . But I didn't . I would like to lose 20 more pounds this year and regrow some hair haha I lost 101 pounds this past year :)

My scale has definitely stopped moving I am maintaining which is good I guess but I still want to lose another 30 pounds. I have lost 105 so far. I am very happy with how far I have came though. I go for my one year check up on Thursday, not like in the skin but knew that was gonna happen I'll take the skin over the weight any day! I also definitely need to regrow some hair I lost a lot and I used to have very thick hair and now I don't at all.

Hi ladies! It's so nice to hear from you! I go on these boards daily to keep me accountable and I admit, I was kinda bummed when our thread died! I'm doing great albeit the journey has changed as time has gone on! Remember how they warned us how the honeymoon period would end?!??? Luckily I got to goal (150.1) at some point, but I'm still pushing myself to do more. I'm learned to NOT focus on what the scale is reporting though! I'm training to hike half dome in a few months (scored permits!) and have been working out like a mad woman. I hiked 28 miles total last weekend in the sierras just to have the scale go UP four pounds! It's hard not to freak out at the numbers, but the muscles in my legs look awesome so I'm trying to ditch the scale for awhile and focus on what the tape measure reports. I invested in a fitbit. Best investment ever! Totally motivates me to walk everyday! Do you have one? If so, we can compete! Glad to hear you are doing well. I communicate with butterfly daily. I will send her a text and tell her to check in. Maybe the others are lurking and will give an update as well! Yeah us!!!!

My scale has definitely stopped moving I am maintaining which is good I guess but I still want to lose another 30 pounds. I have lost 105 so far. I am very happy with how far I have came though. I go for my one year check up on Thursday, not liking the skin but knew that was gonna happen I'll take the skin over the weight any day! I also definitely need to regrow some hair I lost a lot and I used to have very thick hair and now I don't at all.

I don't know if you all use apps to keep yourself on track or not, but I found Bariatric Timer. You can set it to 30 mins after you eat and 30 mins after you drink or whatever time you want. I use it to remind me to wait to drink after I eat (not that I could drink then anyways). But it's like my little reminder and I don't drink until it goes off. I love hearing it go off and then I know it's safe to drink!

So now that some of us are back together, what are you eating? Are you staying away from bread totally? Still very low carb? Do you count how many carbs you can have per day? How many meals do you eat per day? I eat very little portions, several times a day. For whatever reason, it's worked for me. The portions are smaller than a meal would be (even for us) and I probably have 5 of them throughout the day. Like I said earlier, I want to lose about 10 more pounds, but everyone at work keeps telling me I need to stop losing. I really don't have loose skin, except a little bit of wrinkles on my inner thigh. My butt and my boobs completely fell off. I have trouble finding a bra to fit my tiny boobs. I'm totally not complaining though as I am extremely pleased with my results. I am noticing my energy level has dropped and I feel worn out after doing household chores some days. Almost like I ran a marathon. I get light headed when I stand up, so my dr said I'm either not getting enough Protein and/or fluids. I feel like I drink all day long though, so maybe I need to go back to counting how many grams of Protein I'm getting each day. Anywho, just wanted to compare what I'm doing to the rest of you. Please let me know how you all eat and your daily routines.