Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cigna OAP require 3 or 6 month for approval

Officially submission was on March 18 and denied failed to have all the documents

So day 41 and still waiting.

Oh my gosh this is what happend to me. They said I didn't have all mine but I did!!! 35 pages were sent. My dr. Office talked to supervisor And gave her my name said two others were waiting too!! You from Indiana??

My doctor had the peer to peer today and the medical director asked him to summit my 3 months of weigh-ins directly to him and he will get back to us with an answer within a week!! OMG...please pray that I finally get my approval!

Thank you...I pray that you get your approval soon as well. Ive been at it since January...how about you?

Yes of course I will pray!! My patience is running thin too!!! Wish my approval would hurry! Insurance drives me insane

January for me too! That's when I had my first dr weight check. In the beginning I was hoping for a late may surgery but now I guess June would be nice. Lol my son graduates June 8 and was wanting it done before then. Everyday I pray with my husband it will be approved. They have had it three weeks Monday!

In New Jersey and really was hoping for late April Or early may as well. Now looking like June or later. I have a huge deductible so it has to be this year as I've met it doing all this preparation

I actually started in Oct 2013 and did 3 months diet and got denied so I went to a better documented diet plan in January and just finished. Do u have Cigna? Have u had your Dr call and check on status with insurance? I have Cigna and always got a response with a week

Well, today I called surgeons office and had to leave message. Hoping to hear good news about my approval. Insurance messed up paper work denied me now the supervisor is suppose to look at it. It's been 3 weeks!! Praying to good news...

Ok so i received a letter from Cigna yesterday saying that I needed more information. SMH ol' girl who left started the process but didn't sent the important stuff like labs/test, nutrition, letters of medical necessity and etc...i spoke with the new girl today and she is submitting everything today. I should know in a few days. Pray friends. ...If everything goes through my surgery date is May 22nd!!

Well, today I called surgeons office and had to leave message. Hoping to hear good news about my approval. Insurance messed up paper work denied me now the supervisor is suppose to look at it. It's been 3 weeks!! Praying to good news...

Praying for you!

She must be related the the girl at my docs office

Praying for all of us....hoping that Cigna and the girls in the offices get it together!

Officially submission was on March 18 and denied failed to have all the documents<br><br>

Hi have you heard from insurance yet? I called surgeon yesterday and no response so I just think I will call Gain. Not sure if they fully understand our anxiety!! Just throw me a bone!! Lol

Im still waiting as well...my anxiety is through the roof!

Officially submission was on March 18 and denied failed to have all the documents<br><br>

Hi have you heard from insurance yet? I called surgeon yesterday and no response so I just think I will call Gain. Not sure if they fully understand our anxiety!! Just throw me a bone!! Lol

Im still waiting as well...my anxiety is through the roof!

Officially submission was on March 18 and denied failed to have all the documents

Insurance said they did not receive clinical papers but they did. I just don't know what the hold up is. Did ur dr tell you why the long wait? Did u have to resubmit everything?

Its only day 2 since my peer to peer and Medical Director at insurance said he would give me an answer within a week. Probably take the whole week and not count weekends...grr... I have had to resubmit so many times do to them saying they didn't get this paperwork or that paperwork...I think it's just a stall on the insurance part.