Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tommrow is surgery, I'm so nervous and full of anxiety i feel nauseated!

Congrats! Watch some TV (preferably something recorded so you can fast forward through food commercials), call someone, anything to pass the time and occupy your mind. You will do great tomorrow and then the work begins... try to relax, today.. :-)

Good luck Angela25 -- My surgery isn't for 2 weeks and I am fluxuating between excitement & nervousness too.

Let us know how your feeling when you get home -- all the best.

Good luck to u. Mine is also tomorrow & work seems to be going by soooo slow today. I'm really nervous, but yet really excited to get it over with. I'm sure everything will be just fine. Keep in touch & let me know how everything goes! What time is ur surgery scheduled for?? Mine is at 9:00 am, check in at hospital @ 7:30am

how exciting, good luck to you! :)

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP TO A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER YOU!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AS YOU GO IN FOR YOUR SURGERY TOMORROW AND I'M PRAYING THAT THE SURGEONS PERFORMING YOUR PROCEEDURE WILL HAVE GIFTED HANDS THAT WILL GUIDE THEM THROUGH EVERY STEP WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION. AS YOU RECOVER FROM YOUR SURGERY I PRAY THAT YOU WIL BE BLESSED WITH THE STRENGTH TO EMBARK ON THE NEXT PHASE OF YOUR JOURNEY WHICH IS RECOVERY. MAY YOU BE ENCOURAGED AND BLESSED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THE PAIN WILL NOT ENDURE FOREVER AND THE HAPPINESS THAT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WILL MAKE IT ALL WORTHWHILE. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER IS MY PRAYER, AMEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU ALONG THE WAY. :) :) :)

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP TO A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER YOU!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AS YOU GO IN FOR YOUR SURGERY TOMORROW AND I'M PRAYING THAT THE SURGEONS PERFORMING YOUR PROCEEDURE WILL HAVE GIFTED HANDS THAT WILL GUIDE THEM THROUGH EVERY STEP WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION. AS YOU RECOVER FROM YOUR SURGERY I PRAY THAT YOU WIL BE BLESSED WITH THE STRENGTH TO EMBARK ON THE NEXT PHASE OF YOUR JOURNEY WHICH IS RECOVERY. MAY YOU BE ENCOURAGED AND BLESSED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THE PAIN WILL NOT ENDURE FOREVER AND THE HAPPINESS THAT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WILL MAKE IT ALL WORTHWHILE. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER IS MY PRAYER, AMEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU ALONG THE WAY. :):):)

Thank u so much. I will let u know how everything goes :)

Congratulations to you both on your surgeries tomorrow. Your procedures will be over before you know it and you'll be on your way to a new healthier future.

Thank you so much for the prayers, I'm so nervous think I'll be sick! Lol mine is at 6am an hour away. Doubt I'll sleep!

I wouldn't worry too much about sleep right now, you'll get plenty in the days to come. Make sure your bag is packed (Don't take too much, you won't need it) and make sure you have what you'll need when you get home. Make sure whoever is going with you has a list of everyone who needs to be contacted post-op. My hubby sent a mass text so it was easier for him.

Things you need to take: Toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, face cleaner, chapstick/lip balm, cell phone, cell phone charger, ear plugs, hair brush and hair clips if you have longer hair. You can take a robe or you can use the hospitals. You can take slippers or use the footies the hospital has. I wore the same clothes home that I wore there. (sweat shirt and sweat pants, socks and tennis shoes). Really, that's all I needed. I took way more and never even took it out of the bag.

Things to have at home: liquid Tylenol, SF Jello, SF pop-cycles, broth, liquid multi-Vitamin, measuring cups (Small). After the first week your diet may change depending on your plan but it's not something you need to worry about right now.

Above all else, remember to stay positive and know that this isn't easy but being 3 weeks out I can tell you it's all worth it. The first week is tough, but it gets better every day. Keep us posted on your surgery and progress. Best to you all tomorrow.

Edited by SugarFreeMe

My date is tomorrow as well, 8:15 check in....

I suffer from anxiety terribly and take several Meds for it as well. I am so calm and feel at peace with my surgery tomorrow,it is kind of weird! Bring it on.......... Good luck to us all who are joining the losers club tomorrow

I had mine exactly a week ago. And I was not scared or nervous but then again I am also a registered nurse. My family was scared and nervous but I was like, yes please go ahead surgeon cause I can't wait. But everyone is different and I can understand your fear and being anxious but I promise you that you will be fine and will say the same I am glad I did this. So be brave, pray and you will do just fine, I promise. I will keep you and all the pals here who are going through this process in my prays. God bless.

May God be with you!