Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I plan on calling my insurance at least once a week and I am pretty sure they are already tired of hearing from me because I have called them soooo many times in the last 7 months. They are a labor union thru my husband's work so I have nooo idea what to expect with them. I call and ask a million questions just to make sure I have done everything thats required. I am also super nervous they are going to deny me. I have been working on this since early November.

4 weeks from today! I'm ready for this. I have had a few food funerals and I start my pre-op diet on 27May. I'm trying to wean off caffeine and soda. I'm a Diet Dr Pepperholic. I'm thinking I dont want cafeeine withdrawl and start liquid diet at the same time. So far I think I'm the first date of the group. Looking for a buddy around 3 June.

So far, I'm the last one in the group. I think. June 9th seems to be the day to get it done.

Thanks Ladies! I will keep bugging my insurance everyday until they approve.

Lockhb--just a suggestion, I was a huge Diet Coke junkie and have now stopped drinking all sodas. What I did was switch to iced tea with different flavors/lemon/ raspberry sugar free. This helped me from suffering from caffeine withdrawal headaches. Then I started lowering the amount of tea per day I was drinking. I am now down to one cup per day.

GOOD LUCK with it! It was hard for me first week but now I tried a drink of diet coke and it tastes horrible!!

Hey ladies! Just got off the phone with the insurance coordinator and I should get a call within the next two weeks! So excited! Technically I haven't been approved yet....but she foresees no complications in that department! Looking forward to a June date!!! Good luck to all my fellow June hopefuls!!

I found a new drink called bai5 has 10 cal per bottle and it is sweetened with Stevia. It is anitioxidant infusions and my favorite is peach and mango. If anyone finds where you can purchase by the case let me know. I was thinking of mixing unflavored Protein Powder in with it for post surgery. They are a little pricey but taste far better than crystal light.

I'm June 16th too!! Hi surgery twin :)

Yes twin!!!!!:) High 5'ing u from Florida!!!!!

I plan on calling my insurance at least once a week and I am pretty sure they are already tired of hearing from me because I have called them soooo many times in the last 7 months. They are a labor union thru my husband's work so I have nooo idea what to expect with them. I call and ask a million questions just to make sure I have done everything thats required. I am also super nervous they are going to deny me. I have been working on this since early November.

Good luck!!!!:)

4 weeks from today! I'm ready for this. I have had a few food funerals and I start my pre-op diet on 27May. I'm trying to wean off caffeine and soda. I'm a Diet Dr Pepperholic. I'm thinking I dont want cafeeine withdrawl and start liquid diet at the same time. So far I think I'm the first date of the group. Looking for a buddy around 3 June.

I'm June 4th :)

Can someone remind me how I can add friends

please?

click on the pic on the post of the person that you want to add. their page will open, then go to the right and it says add me as a friend.

So glad to see so many others in June to be in contact with! Sorry I haven't been on much!

I am going away the week of May 18th - 23rd, which I am a little nervous about food wise...but I am staying in a condo with a full kitchen so I told my boyfriend we are going to be doing Breakfast and lunch there for sure...I am going for my second insurance mandated weigh in the Friday before May 16th...

I am the only June 30th so far??

I thought I was going to be the only one in late June. I'm going in on the 25th.

Hi! Just found out my surgery date (June 2nd!!) I was originally supposed to have surgery in may but my insurance company put me through hell trying to decide if they would pay for it. it's been such a roller coaster ride getting here but now I'm so excited. I found out on the 27th what my pre-op diet will be and I think it will seem more real then. Right now it seems so far away but 3.5 weeks isn't a whole lot of time. My biggest challenge right now is not gaining back all the weight I had to lose before surgery because I feel like I need to eat this or that one last time. Anyone else having that problem?

Congrats on getting your surgery date. Best wishes, Andrea

I am scheduled for surgery on June 10th. So excited, and I hope the days start to go by faster but waiting is killing me lol. I am having the roux en y.

@@stacy97006 I'm in Portland, who is doing your surgery? mine is Dr Emma Patterson. so nice to see someone so close!!