Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congrats on your approval!!!

@@kissieJ -- We're on the same date! Looking forward to sharing experiences and supporting each other.

I'm excited but I'm kinda getting bored with the waiting. I was working hard, trying Proteins, exercising but now I'm losing momentum. But, according to the ticker, 5 weeks and 3 days left... I can make it!

Edited by Ginger Snaps

So happy for your surgery dates!! Perfect time of year for new beginnings!! Waiting for my approval!! Love to hear All the dates coming thru!!

Yesss got approved!!! SURGERY IS JUNE 9th @ 9:30

I have June 9th too.. Got the call today that I was approved as well! No preop diet as long as I continue to lose weight. 5 weeks plus 2 days to go.. I do t have a time yet.. I'm going to be sleeved...

Looks like several of us will be June 9th. Looking forward to getting it over with and moving on!

That's great!! Now I can a hear all of your experiences before my day on the 16th.

<p>Hi fellow RNY patients!</p> <p> </p> <p>I received a phone call this past Monday the 24th saying my perspective date is June 30th obviously if all previous tests go according to plan!</p> <p> </p> <p>Anyone else having their surgery this June??</p>

When did you start the process?

I am so excited for everyone who has a June 9th date. That is my wedding anniversary. I am looking forward to your experiences so I can be better prepared for my surgery on the 25th of June. I hope the month of May just blows by. I wish I had a job so I could have something to concentrate on while I am waiting. I am so glad I found this website. Good luck everyone!!!!

I started my process April 1st. My insurance only asked that I be 100 pounds over weight & a BMI over 40. I had no waiting period. Im so thankful for that.

I started on March 3rd. I didn't have a waiting period either. I have a financial matter I have to take care of in May or I would of had a May date. I am happy with the June date though. Gives me time to get things squared away at home and my hubby will have enough time to schedule time off work. I am so excited about this major life change. I have already been put on their liver shrink diet and I will admit, it's not easy. I received all my pre-op paperwork the other day and we are not to gain weight before surgery or it will be canceled. So now I am afraid of gaining weight, so I am sticking to the diet.

im a newbie here but my surgery is planned for june 24th cant wait to start a new me

Welcome coralee!!!!! I am scheduled for the 25th.

Edited by jtickle

I am a newbie but I hope to have my surgery

late June or early July. I am in Bremerton WA. Please everyone on this thread add me as a friend. I need to lose a little over 100 lbs. I will be going to Madigan hospital in Tacoma for my surgery.

Can someone remind me how I can add friends

please?

Can someone remind me how I can add friends

please?

I've been here for months and still have no clue how to add people.lol