Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will see you soon only 1.5 hours till I need to be at the hospital! https://www.facebook.com/stacy.mcstacy or just find me under Stacy Kidd

Stacy I'm trying to find it. What's the pic look like?

My Facebook is www.facebook.com/tiffanydawn4886 . Feel free to add me :)

Stacy I'm trying to find it. What's the pic look like?

my profile pis is a red square with an equal sign and it says damn straight I support it

is it normal to have last minute 'am i doing the right thing'. OMG i am down to having just 12 hours to go. does anyone want to swap Facebook names https://www.facebook.com/christine.flowers.589

p

I'm pretty much panicking too. Mine is tomorrow morning. Once it's done there's no turning back!

It's natural. You guys can do this. It reminds of how I feel the 33 story drop ride at knotts . I'm fine getting strapped in. I'm fine when they lift us up. I'm fine untill we stop at the top and the ride pauses at the top... then I panic. Seriously panic. But as soon as the ride starts to drop the panic is gone and I am on the ride of my life!

Good luck. You can do this!

I just found out I have to be at hospital at 430am tomorrow and surgery at 730A ! I'm first one on the schedule. I get off work at 1130pm tonight and hospital is an hours drive. Who needs sleep anyway.

I just found out I have to be at hospital at 430am tomorrow and surgery at 730A ! I'm first one on the schedule. I get off work at 1130pm tonight and hospital is an hours drive. Who needs sleep anyway.

Woohoo that's quick!!!!

Um... you went to work after taking the bowel prep??? O.O

OMG.. Everyone that went in today.. I hope you did well and congratulations! I am so proud of you. I have not posted, but read all the posts. I'm sorry I don't know to many names here.. But I care about all of you and what we are doing.

Glad that two people are going in together. Sorry about the dog passing away. He will meet you on the Rainbow Bridge when it's time!My babies are so much a part of me as well.

I had my pre op today and it was almost cancelled. I gained weight!!, I cried, I promised to be active and eat better...so it's still on for next Monday June 9. In at 10 surgery at 1215. I have a soap to use starting Thursday and everyday until surgery.i should be home Wednesday and up and asking on surgery night!

This is real, I get a second chance at life. Being skinny is a side effect. Being healthy is the main reason. Oh and to come off at least 5 pills daily. Wahooo!

Thanks for making a Facebook page. I asked to join and I'm glad it's pvt. I don't want anyone to know my business except you ladies.

BTW. I'm Doreen feel free to PM me or Facebook me too! Remember I need all of you!

OMG.. Everyone that went in today.. I hope you did well and congratulations! I am so proud of you. I have not posted, but read all the posts. I'm sorry I don't know to many names here.. But I care about all of you and what we are doing.

Glad that two people are going in together. Sorry about the dog passing away. He will meet you on the Rainbow Bridge when it's time!My babies are so much a part of me as well.

I had my pre op today and it was almost cancelled. I gained weight!!, I cried, I promised to be active and eat better...so it's still on for next Monday June 9. In at 10 surgery at 1215. I have a soap to use starting Thursday and everyday until surgery.i should be home Wednesday and up and asking on surgery night!

This is real, I get a second chance at life. Being skinny is a side effect. Being healthy is the main reason. Oh and to come off at least 5 pills daily. Wahooo!

Thanks for making a Facebook page. I asked to join and I'm glad it's pvt. I don't want anyone to know my business except you ladies.

BTW. I'm Doreen feel free to PM me or Facebook me too! Remember I need all of you!

Hi Doreen, I go in next Tues :) Good luck x

Hi Doreen, I go in next Tues :) Good luck x

MMM.. Are you ready? I do not have to do liquids diets but I'm pushing the liquid Protein Shakes. I went to a Bariatric Protein tasting on Saturday and got so many samples. Some I never would have thought to buy without tasting first and they are good! Anything you think you will miss the most? I did measurements and before pictures already. I am hoping to be down 50by October.. What do you think?

Edited by Zelda205

Hey Junies,

Had my pre-op at the hospital today for surgery next Monday. I'm scheduled for 10:30 am. Officially began my 7-day liquid diet this morning, but had prepared myself last week by drinking liquids all day and only having dinner with no carbs. I am sooo glad I did this as I feel I am able to tolerate it better and didn't shock my body all of a sudden. No headache or hunger pains!!!

Thursday morning I have my pre-op with the surgeon. I feel really good about my decision and less nervous after listening to today's pre-op at the hospital. They seem to really have all this down and have a great team of doctors and nurses!

I have really enjoyed reading all your post and appreciate all your feedback to my questions.

Hope all surgeries today went very well!!

Take care everyone!!

Did not have to do a bowel prep. I'm not that brave. Came home early so I can get a little sleep. Just clear liquids today. Will let you all know how it went after surgery tomorrow !

I am trying to keep busy and not think about next week as when I do I panic!

Took some before photos but haven't plucked up the courage to do measurements yet!

I am looking for a Protein supplement at the moment-any you recommend?

It's weird to think that this time next week I will be having it done, it still doesn't feel real yet.

Thinking about what I will need for when I get home-any suggestions? X

Congrats to everyone who has commenced their journey, I've not yet posted but started reading bp as the nerves are setting in, I'm having rny on Friday 6/6, I'm in Australia. I had a gastric sleeve in 2011 and needed revision, I could eat too much fro day 1 and reflux was horrible so this is the only solution for me. Lucky I have a great surgeon although he is never the chatty one, he breezes in and out and always minimises concerns so never get the support and reassurance I would like at the moment.

I've joined the Facebook post op group so hope to speak there soon. Looking forward to starting to hear from people as they come out of surgery.

AJ

I am trying to keep busy and not think about next week as when I do I panic! Took some before photos but haven't plucked up the courage to do measurements yet! I am looking for a Protein supplement at the moment-any you recommend? It's weird to think that this time next week I will be having it done, it still doesn't feel real yet. Thinking about what I will need for when I get home-any suggestions? X

Lots of protein...lol my main Protein is called Met Rx. It's a huge barrel that I have been using for months. I got Peanut Butter. Ok the next choices are the ones I tried at Vitamin Shoppe: Isopure Zero Carb,40g 0 sugar. I love the coconut ; pure Protein shake 35gm protein, 0 sugar, 170 cal, I got the banana and plan on freezing it into ice cubes for a great refreshing snack. OMG it tasted amazing; Jay Robb 24 gm protein, 0 sugar, 110 cal; Synteax nectar had a lemon tea.. Wow.. It tasted great and I could sip that on the deck on a hot day..lol I also got a few whey Protein Shots. 45 gm protein.

They also suggested a powered peanut butter.. Only 45 calories.. I will add it to some of the powder Proteins. Did you ladies know to make pudding with the powdered protein? It's a nice change from drinking your protein. Just add a little Water to a scoop of Protein Powder until the desired consistency. That is where I would add the Peanut Butter powder too.

I hope this helps you a little bit.