Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Jersey Sleevers?

Thanks for your reply bino. Dr. Nusbaum comes highly recommended! Somebody from dr. Ward office actually recommend him that's why I decided to go on a second consult. I can already tell the staff is friendlier over the phone. I cannot wait to meet him !

How did your consult go? My weight loss is going slow, but I've been under a lot of stress with my mom being very sick and having to put her on hospice.

everything went amazing. I'm actually schd for surgery June 18th.

Jaime, do you know of any local north jersey support group meetings?

@tssmith. I am in Essex county as well

@@lex8701 @@tsmith5110 @@JustJaime5 @@JenniferO2188 @@dar81 @@CountryGirl5584 @acmags31

Lex, Tsmith, Justjaime, and Bino...

Looks like we're all in North Jersey! If you guys know of any local support group meetings let me know, otherwise... how about we all get together???

Anyone who's interested in getting together in North Jersey let me know! I'd love to set something up.

Megan

I did not get to read all the posts, but is anyone in northern nj? Or anyone who wants to communicate let me know!!!

I'm from northern jersey. Morris county

Edited by megan143

@@lex8701 @@tsmith5110 @@JustJaime5 @@JenniferO2188 @@dar81 @@CountryGirl5584 @@acmags31

Lex, Tsmith, Justjaime, and Bino...

Looks like we're all in North Jersey! If you guys know of any local support group meetings let me know, otherwise... how about we all get together???

Anyone who's interested in getting together in North Jersey let me know! I'd love to set something up.

Megan

I did not get to read all the posts, but is anyone in northern nj? Or anyone who wants to communicate let me know!!!

I'm from northern jersey. Morris county
I'm looking for one as well. I would love to get together and actually talk to others who have gotten this done. I've only been able to speak with nurses and doctors. Nobody who's actually been through it.

To all, I'm in!!!

I'm in northern New Jersey I have a long way to go August 5 I see the md with the required medical necessity and blood works to speed up the process. And with my insurance I am required to do 6 months of nutrition

I'm in northern New Jersey I have a long way to go August 5 I see the md with the required medical necessity and blood works to speed up the process. And with my insurance I am required to do 6 months of nutrition

congrats on starting your journey. Those 6 months are going to fly by

Ty I am fully ready lol I haven't wanted something so bad like I want this

Ty I am fully ready lol I haven't wanted something so bad like I want this

I know the feeling. Im 6 weeks out tomorrow and don't regret it one bit ????

That's great how's it going ? Are you also from New Jersey ? Congrats ????????????I can't wait to get there

That's great how's it going ? Are you also from New Jersey ? Congrats ????????????I can't wait to get there

it's going good. But honestly I feel hungry ( or maybe thirsty) all the time. But of course I get full off a bite of food ...but yup I'm in jersey. I had my sleeve don't at Morristown medical center...where are you looking to get yours done ?

I'm from north Bergen Nj are you near there ? I'm getting it done in englewood nj. Try to stay hydrated drink a lot of Water what diet they have you on ?your going to probably experience a lot of changes its all part of your body getting use to the change

North Bergen is like 30 minutes away from me I think. But yea staying hydrated is the hardest for me. Some days I can drink 5 bottles of Water. Others I struggle to finish 1. Everyday is a new challenge. As if right now eating soft foods. Only thing added is I can eat ground chicken or turkey. I try to keep my diet pretty restricted tho since I don't eat meat. I get my Protein thru shakes

Wow your not far from me but yes until your body finally settles with the new change , even your taste buds will change.