Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

some more responses!

Rose
No fears. I went in October. Call. 000.000.0000.

nt from iPhone
Theodos

More coming!

Hi Rose,
I had the sleeve done in Tijuana on Feb 21, 2013. And I actually was there this year on my anniversary with a friend that had the surgery as well. Trust me, you are in very capable hands! I had all of the same nervousness that you are having. Joanne is absolutely wonderful. As well as BeBe and all that work for Beliteweight. Dr. Rod and Dr. Elmo are so personable. They treat you like you are a good friend. The hospital was clean and very professional. The nurses are required to wear dresses with stockings-the whole shoobang. I have not had not one minutes trouble with my surgery. I was in little to no pain afterwards. Maybe a little like muscle pain. They are great with the pain meds. The best advice that I can give to anyone is WALK..WALK..WALK. It works the gas out and keeps down the soreness. The leak test is sort and you only have to drink a tiny bit of liquid.Take lots of before pictures, because if you are like me-I did not really know how big I was....denial I guess. But once you start losing-you will need a reference. Don't sweat the scale-you will be losing inches. You will feel so much better ! This was one of the best decisions of my life. It is truly life changing. You will not regret it. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you and your progress !

Thanks,
Robin
From Georgia

This person sent me their blog website. SO CHECK OUT THE BLOG!

Linnlivinglarge.blogspot.com

I WILL KEEP POSTING THE RESPONSES AND FEEDBACK AS THEY COME :)

I WILL KEEP POSTING THE RESPONSES AND FEEDBACK AS THEY COME :)

If anyone is reading this post and has experience with Dr. Jose Rodriguez and Dr. Elmo.

Please post your experience and feedback from your surgery.

All reviews are appreciated. ..good or bad.

Rose,

Thank you for post all of this.  I am having surgery Friday with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez.  This really helps.  

Rose,

Thank you for post all of this. I am having surgery Friday with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez. This really helps.

You're welcome Lilly,

This is the purpose of this thread. From what I have heard so far from all the calls I received and the email responses, you are in Capable and experienced hands. Good luck on Friday ! Please keep us posted :).

I am planning to post on here every step of the way. My surgery is in July of this year just because I had planned cruises and other things for the summer. I cannot wait for my turn!

Go to beliteweight.com  Call the number and a wonderful facilitator will answer all of your questions.  I hate talking on the phone but this was easy.  My facilitator, Ishi, answered all of my questions without dragging out a huge conversation.  She was very helpful and has returned every email with an email or a phone call.  

How did you find be lite weight? How much were your surgeries?

When I did the Google search for VSG in Mexico, their name came up. When I started doing my research I sent out info to different websites and surgeons then I started narrowing them down.

There price range is in the middle upper range....between 6 to 7k.

But if you need a quote just contact them and the coordinator will send you a quote based on type of surgery, BMI etc..

The website is beliteweight.com

Thank you! I like the fact you are in the hospital for three days and then go home no hotel or anything. Did you have a drain with your sleeve surgery

Go to beliteweight.com Call the number and a wonderful facilitator will answer all of your questions. I hate talking on the phone but this was easy. My facilitator, Ishi, answered all of my questions without dragging out a huge conversation. She was very helpful and has returned every email with an email or a phone call.

My coordinator Jessica is absolutely wonderful. She always replies promptly to email and return phone calls quickly. She ask me to take all the time that I needed to do my research. She never pressured me.

I also notices they have in house financing did anyone do this?

I am not using the in house financing option but your coordinator will help you with the process if needed.

I also notices they have in house financing did anyone do this?

I forgot to mention that they have a wonderful computerized system. So far I have done everything online and it's fairly easy.