Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 months out my story

Hi I'm 7 months out, have lost 157 pounds so far. Still want to loose 51 more for my goal weight. I've had some stalls. Have had lots of stomach pain at times that puts me to bed. ( I cry like a baby) When it happens my husband has to help me get to my room. Usually when it happens I've drank to fast, so those of you out there please take it slow. I've been home all day, really feel I've eaten a lot, but put everything in my fitness pal and its 543 calories. I won't say I've never swayed from the diet any because I have. I've had a bite or two of Pasta, rice, or bread, at times. I've had a few chips here and there. But I do not drink carbonated drinks. No sweets, no fruits, I'm good about making sure I get my Protein in first of all.if I can spare a few calories is when I might eat a few chips or some popcorn.believe me even when I want to splurge my tummy won't let me. I've seen a lot of posts on here about what people do, eat, how much. You know. Sometimes I can't hardly believe they could actually do it because my sleeve really let's me know. But.. Everyone is different and it effects everyone differently.

That is 22.5 lbs. a month..That is really something. Eating 543 calories a day is not good for you. You need to up that amount to finish your goal or to work out. i am surprised your body has not gone into a rest more.

You know there is a place for Pasta, rice, bread and fruit in your diet! everything in moderation. I understand the no sweets thing. Or chips, but there is such a thing as complex Protein. Everyone thinks that if you don't eat carbs. It is the best thing for your body. But we need carbs and fats and fruit and veggies and Protein as well...

I think you need to really start to push yourself to find more recipes and explore more food ideas so that you will enjoy this longer. It is a life long journey. Are you going to be able to not eat carbs or fruit for the rest of your life...

I was told by my nut that we have to learn to eat in the real world and fix the reasons why we are here. There is healthy Pasta and wild rice and some amazing fruit to eat out there. Please add some of these to your life. okay!

This is just how I feel..Not trying to be a pain okay!

Thank you for sharing Rhonda. I'm being sleeved in the morning. I have so many questions about my future eating habits. I look forward to losing the weight though.

I understand what your saying. I just get full so fast. A few bites basically I'm done, plus I do work full time at a restaurant and come home to two year old twins I'm constantly doing for. I don't have time to break, until bedtime, my husband is good about getting them to sleep so I can go to bed.i so take my vitamins.my mom stayed on me constantly to make sure I took them.

I understand what your saying. I just get full so fast. A few bites basically I'm done, plus I do work full time at a restaurant and come home to two year old twins I'm constantly doing for. I don't have time to break, until bedtime, my husband is good about getting them to sleep so I can go to bed.i so take my Vitamins.my mom stayed on me constantly to make sure I took them.

Your mom is a wise woman. You do have a full life, but it is so important for you to eat and eat well so that you have the strength to continue to be there for those twins hun. Try to get some meat with salad. Some nuts or seeds. Just pop them in now and then. you can find a way. I will start to worry about you if you cannot find a solution to eat better and add some calories. To little for the amount you are doing. you need to get as much bang for your buck sorta speaking.....K

I agree, try to eat a little bit more, just gradually... I know what its like to have two little ones on the go constantly - and working too - wow, you are doing well! Take care