Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Were you sleeved during the first two weeks of December?

Mercy y'all are doing so much better than me! I need daily meal plans from y'all. I had my surgery in another city and no NUT so I am winging it.

Surgery date Dec. 18

SW- 248

CW- 222

26 lbs down

You're doing great. Keep it all in perspective of positive ( but I honestly realize its tough at times). The way I look at it everyday now is better than my days before when it comes to eating and taking care of me.

Typical day for me:

Breakfast - hot tea with 1tsp honey

A boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal or a strawberry lean Protein shake.

lunch

2.5 oz tunafish, 1tsp lowfat mayo, 4 slices pickled beets

snack

Lowfat/high Protein yogurt or 100 calorie LF cottage cheese

dinner

3oz fish with some kind of vegetable

Night snack

Hot tea with 1tsp honey

MY MAJOR struggle is lack of Fluid intake. A good day 40oz. Today my BP was too low and my doc said it was due to my lack of Fluid intake ..

Thanks! I so appreciate y'all sharing your menus with me! I had 2 thin slices of ham lunch meat with cheese rolled inside for Breakfast and 2 cubes of chicken for lunch and the meat off a chicken leg for supper with a bite of mashed potatoes. snack was Greek yogurt w/fruit ... I cannot get much in at all without hurting bad and to nearly threw up after the chicken. I am going to try to do better tomorrow. I never get more than 50 oz of Water in a day as hard as I can and never succeed! Lol

Thanks! I so appreciate y'all sharing your menus with me! I had 2 thin slices of ham lunch meat with cheese rolled inside for breakfast and 2 cubes of chicken for lunch and the meat off a chicken leg for supper with a bite of mashed potatoes. snack was Greek yogurt w/fruit ... I cannot get much in at all without hurting bad and to nearly threw up after the chicken. I am going to try to do better tomorrow. I never get more than 50 oz of Water in a day as hard as I can and never succeed! Lol

Unfortunately for me, I also have a really hard time with chicken. I can't figure it out, I think maybe its too dense. I get full really fast.

I love love chicken so I pray this improves overtime.

I have found chicken to be tough as well. I have found that if I shred the chicken and cook it with diced tomatoes in a slow cooker or if we pound it thin and cook it with tomatoes, I can eat it. It definitely takes more time than eating yogurt.

Mercy y'all are doing so much better than me! I need daily meal plans from y'all. I had my surgery in another city and no NUT so I am winging it.

Surgery date Dec. 18

SW- 248

CW- 222

26 lbs down

You're doing great. Keep it all in perspective of positive ( but I honestly realize its tough at times). The way I look at it everyday now is better than my days before when it comes to eating and taking care of me.

Typical day for me:

Breakfast - hot tea with 1tsp honey

A boiled egg, 1/4 cup oatmeal or a strawberry lean Protein shake.

lunch

2.5 oz tunafish, 1tsp lowfat mayo, 4 slices pickled beets

snack

Lowfat/high Protein yogurt or 100 calorie LF cottage cheese

dinner

3oz fish with some kind of vegetable

Night snack

Hot tea with 1tsp honey

MY MAJOR struggle is lack of Fluid intake. A good day 40oz. Today my BP was too low and my doc said it was due to my lack of Fluid intake ..

How many grams of protein are you averaging daily?

TMI WARNING

Are any of you having issues with Constipation? I've had a couple of episodes and the only thing that helped was Milk of Mag. and they taste of that stuff is just awful. Plus the excrement was so big and hard it stopped up my toilet! :blush: Had to go to Home Depot to buy a new plunger.

I'm going to start taking Colace daily to avoid this in the future.

I have trouble with Constipation too sometimes. I started putting in 3 scoops of Benefiber in my scrambled egg. I put Miralax in Trop50 if needing more help, and my doc perscribed Colace, and I'm going to start taking it every other day or so.

Does anyone else's stomach hurt while or after you eat? It seems like regardless what i eat, it starts hurting and I get nauseated.

Yes, it's my sign to stop (well my hard sign if I pay attention I get gurgling in my tummy about two bites before that). I get a sharp pain in the area under my solar plexus (right below the bottom of my ribcage).

Does anyone else's stomach hurt while or after you eat? It seems like regardless what i eat, it starts hurting and I get nauseated.

I should add it's also my Tummy'd I don't like that signal...currently reserved for eggs of any type and sadly salmon.

Yes, it's my sign to stop (well my hard sign if I pay attention I get gurgling in my tummy about two bites before that). I get a sharp pain in the area under my solar plexus (right below the bottom of my ribcage).

Sounds like what I am experiencing. I need to slow down and pay better attention ...this is NO fun, makes me never want to eat...

Sounds like what I am experiencing. I need to slow down and pay better attention ...this is NO fun, makes me never want to eat...

Yeah slow down is my best advice, and premeasure your 1/4 cup or half cup and stop there even if you feel like you're not full yet. That's what's worked for me.

Yeah slow down is my best advice, and premeasure your 1/4 cup or half cup and stop there even if you feel like you're not full yet. That's what's worked for me.

Will do, thanks for the advice

Sleeved 12/9/2014

Started 289

Pre surg 276

Now 236

Have hit a couple stalls but I remind myslf that I am down 50 pounds total in 2 months. But that fear kicks in once in a whole when I get on the scale and it doesn't move. Matching the head with the numbers and the way I look is a challenge. I do feel great. Still want to lose 50 more.