Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pureed food stage

I didnt like it either so i stayed on shakes and i had one puree per day.. chicken pureed with some salsa. tasted ok but still yuck.

I haven't puréed any meats, seems gross to me. I'm eating half a baby bel cheese for Breakfast. 2Tb hummus for lunch. And for dinner either 2Tb lobster bisque (bought at store already cooked) or 2Tb refried Beans. I'm a creature of habit and easier to have same things every day. I'm 3 weeks out today.

I haven't puréed any meats, seems gross to me. I'm eating half a baby bel cheese for breakfast. 2Tb hummus for lunch. And for dinner either 2Tb lobster bisque (bought at store already cooked) or 2Tb refried Beans. I'm a creature of habit and easier to have same things every day. I'm 3 weeks out today.

I like those ideas. Im trying to figure out now what I will eat when I get to that point.

i basically ate tuna on this stage. i pureed meatloaf one night and i was not having it. also ate a lot of refried Beans + greek yogurt since it was easy going down.

I'm on the pureed stage to and I haven't actually pureed anything. I'm the same, the thought of pureed meat makes me sick. I do tuna with mayo, mixed really well, egg whites, fruit smoothies.< /p>

I am in my "soft food, puréed food" stage and was wondering if anyone had some good recipes!? It kinda grosses me out to think about pureeing meats down to baby food consistency so any ideas would be amazing!

Thanks

Jules

you could buy deviled ham, deviled roast beef or even chicken. I think they have flavored deviled chiickeln. just a thought

I'm on the pureed stage to and I haven't actually pureed anything. I'm the same, the thought of pureed meat makes me sick. I do tuna with mayo, mixed really well, egg whites, fruit smoothies.< /p>

How do you do your fruit smoothies? I'm on puréeds. I was thinking of adding some berries to my nutribullet and skim milk.

I do mine with Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, 1/2 Protein Powder since Greek yogurt already has so much Protein. If it's too thick then I add some almond milk or sugar free juice

I'd just like to chime in about pureed meat.....i am a huge meat lover......i pureed everything from split pea Soup to tuna....it was all disgusting and i just wasn't having it.....

But.....i decided to get a rotisserie chicken and puree it with the skin and the juice.....it is FABULOUS!!!!!!! I felt not only human but orgasmic, because it tastes exactly like i bit it off the bone!!!!!

This is currently the ONLY pureed food i eat.....i want to try eggs, but im scared...

Shelby

I am trying one new thing a day on puréed, so far I've had applesauce, mashed potatoes with added Protein powder, and egg whites. I was a little grossed out by the thought of puréed meat, too, but today my craving for MEAT came on strong. (Haven't had any meat in 5 weeks) pureed a can of tuna fish with a little mayo and nibbled on about a tablespoon with a little bit of homemade mustard and OMG it was good. Tomorrow I think I'll add refried Beans to the menu, but may have to try out Babysheldon's recipe for Sunday's "dinner" :)

I'd just like to chime in about pureed meat.....i am a huge meat lover......i pureed everything from split pea Soup to tuna....it was all disgusting and i just wasn't having it..... But.....i decided to get a rotisserie chicken and puree it with the skin and the juice.....it is FABULOUS!!!!!!! I felt not only human but orgasmic, because it tastes exactly like i bit it off the bone!!!!! This is currently the ONLY pureed food i eat.....i want to try eggs, but im scared... Shelby

That's a great idea!!! I'm going to buy one tomorrow and do that. I'm thinking of adding a little green salsa and a little cheese a tortilla less enchilada lol.