Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Water line break....

I with the Artic bald that came thru central Ohio, my kids have had 2 snow days this week (after a 16 day winter break!) and I'm going crazy! They're 3, & 5 (girls) in preschool, 6 yr old girl and 10 yr old boy in elementary school, and 16 and 10 yr old hs girls! They're fighting, arguing, and nonstop bickering has been off the hook!!

Then just when I think I can't take anymore... I have 1 Water line broken in 3 places! That means the landlord, his helper, and my (eye roll) husband have all been standing in my kitchen tracking muddy snow all thru it! Seriously!?! I am ready for a nervous break down! Oh and did I mention that I am also logging my every meal and trying to lose weight on my own before seeing the surgeon again!? Yeah I'm a tad past cranky!! I can't take much more!!!

Ty for allowing me a safe spot to vent without going smack ass goofy on this "fantastic" husband (eye roll again!) of mine! Tho if I had maybe he would go find setting productive to do besides hold the couch down!!! Then again prob not just makin me more annoyed! :)

MISTY... HANG IN THERE..this can't last forever ..guess the question is can you? I live near Toledo, Ohio and we have 23" with a wind chill of -35*. My Grandkids can't even go out to play in it or risk frostbite! Reading stories like yours makes me happy my four are grown!

Congrats to you for hanging in there and taking the time, with six kids, for yourself and doing what you need to be healthy so as they "are not on their own" like you feel.... Know that we are available to chat, rant or turn to for support... We have all walked this road TOGETHER here on the forums. I am kinda new ( RNY on Nov 18th) an am so thankful for the support I am getting! Think Spring :-)

Misty, I know you have a lot on your plate. Just wanted to commiserate. Chicago here; kids were off an extra two days. Delightful 14 year old daughter came charging down the steps inside the house yesterday, stepped down wrong and broke her foot. ARGH. In the meantime my husband has been trying to get here from the east coast and decided to drive instead of wait until they could get him on another flight. 800 miles, in this weather, through NC, Kentucky, INDIANA and IL. Didn't believe Indiana was shut down yesterday. Sigh. Will be so happy when they're out of my hair again in a couple of days.

Ty all for your support. The 2 lil ones are still outta classes, but the rest are back in session!! Thank ya Jesus!

The two lil ones go back tomorrow. Yay!!! I'll finally have a day of sanity for this week! Then they're out fri-mon..... Oh that's gonna be a long weekend! Lol but that I can handle. I just don't do well with -30 degree temps, broken Water lines, and fighting children! Lol I went to bed early right along side em last night. I was whooped! Oh on the cute side...... Gonna try to upload a pic we can all laugh at!!!

Yes they dressed up the kitten and are pushing it in a grocery cart!!! It's letting them! Silly crazy kitty.

post-201264-0-13172100-1389193564_thumb.jpg

post-201264-0-60396700-1389193576_thumb.jpg

phoenix here. put em on a plane (joke)

As bad of a mother as I am going to sound like, when this was going on.... I threatened to "give u to the gypsies if u don't straighten up" so many times while dealing with that mess. No I wouldn't really, relax! But it sure as he'll felt good to threaten em with it. They didn't stop! They're always lil bitty hell cats!!!

My youngest one has made me (after very trying days with her) call my own mother and apologize for being a bratty lil kid. I said "mom I'm so sorry for ever being an ass and I take back every mean thing I ever said. Please forgive me for being born" and I was sobbing. She lost it laughing. #confused! Hahahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches