Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgeon

Oops, i didn't realize this was on Vet's forum - I thought it wouldn't allow us to.

Sorry!

Eh?! How comes my post was 'edited' by you?! Whad I miss?! And it's okay, I have no desire to languish where I'm not wanted! :P

Because in my giddiness I clicked the wrong button. Quite a power to change others words though... MUAHAHAHAHA :P

Edited by laura-ven

Not if us mouthy types 'spam' the floor <double muahahahahaha:P>

S'okay, don't worry.. I have neither the time nor the inclination :blink:

Not if us mouthy types 'spam' the floor <double muahahahahaha:P> S'okay, don't worry.. I have neither the time nor the inclination :blink:

Not to mention, I don't need to put words in your mouth!!

:D

'Course you don't. We all know if I 'went on one', you'd be clearing it up in teams for at least 48 hours :P

Congrats! You are a success and I love the selfie! At this point, it's all vanity pounds, but I know what you mean about getting there.

I take Ferrimin 150 when I need it. My program recommends ferrous fulmar ate Iron. The Ferrimin includes a stool softener because Iron alone can be pretty binding. I take it right before bed because you're supposed to wait 2 hrs after taking Calcium.

Congrats! You are a success and I love the selfie! At this point, it's all vanity pounds, but I know what you mean about getting there. I take Ferrimin 150 when I need it. My program recommends ferrous fulmar ate Iron. The Ferrimin includes a stool softener because Iron alone can be pretty binding. I take it right before bed because you're supposed to wait 2 hrs after taking Calcium.< /p>

Yep. That's why I don't like taking it... I've been boarder line anemic for years. So it hasn't changed since before surgery but he wants me to do something about it now so he emailed my pcp. Because it's due to girly problems. Fun fun!!

Oh is that iron prescription??

Edited by laura-ven

You know Jane his approval meant so much to me too.. I guess I feel a bit of a god complex for him :P

I was in the waiting room and there was a few People in there two were there for their one week out and I thought to myself what a wonderful journey they have ahead of them!

I had to stop myself from talking like a fool to them!

I will go back in six months again and I hope to be even more healthy then.

I so relate to this. I wanted to carry in a lifesize poster of my before pics...and tell all the scared people in the waiting room... "see, see... this really does work!"

Another funny that happened to me is that while I was there waiting at my one year (or was it 18 months?) one of the ladies that worked there was talking with patients, and sorta eyeing me. I didnt want to rudely interupt, but she was one that talked to me alot about my presurgery jitters and reassured me. As I was leaving she said "Jane, I didn't even recognize you - oh wow, how you have changed" she remembered me as the nervous nellie that I was!

Anyway, I am a sleeve evangelist I guess and really want to show people that it can be done. I can remember how much that helped me preop and also... that I sorta didn't believe it. When I saw thin people I assumed they started out pretty small so I guess i want to expecially show the higher BMI people that there is hope since I remember how hopeless I felt.

ANYWAY - congrats again, you are an inspiration Laura!

Laura - I am super-duper chuffed to Beans for you - amazeballs with tinsel on! Now it is official that you are a success perhaps you will believe me/us when we tell you that you ARE a success and that you look amazeballs!! Hugs my friend x

Laura - I am super-duper chuffed to Beans for you - amazeballs with tinsel on! Now it is official that you are a success perhaps you will believe me/us when we tell you that you ARE a success and that you look amazeballs!! Hugs my friend x

Lol!! if you're chuffed to beans and think I look amazeballs?

I truly am a success!!

What she said. ^^^

I'm not a Vet, so I won't comment.. Other than... You skinny biaaaaaaatch :P:D xx

Laura.....can we ban Rev for this? We need to ban someone so the rest fall in line.

You know Jane his approval meant so much to me too.. I guess I feel a bit of a god complex for him :P I was in the waiting room and there was a few People in there two were there for their one week out and I thought to myself what a wonderful journey they have ahead of them! I had to stop myself from talking like a fool to them! I will go back in six months again and I hope to be even more healthy then.

Congrats Laura, you look wonderful!

I have a difficult time not talking a strangers ear off in my dr's office. Maybe because I know we are all in there for the same thing!

Yep. That's why I don't like taking it... I've been boarder line anemic for years. So it hasn't changed since before surgery but he wants me to do something about it now so he emailed my pcp. Because it's due to girly problems. Fun fun!! Oh is that Iron prescription??

no. Have to get it online though.

http://www.dialyvite.net/ferrimin150.html

Lynda