Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 2013 Sleevers Progress So Far...

Hey Y'all!

I'm doing great, too! I'm down 49 pounds since my surgery on 11.12.13. I've gone from a tight size 22 to an XL in shirts and 16 or 18 on pants and skirts! I can't wait for to loose more and try on new sizes. I am officially 5 pounds from my lowest weight ever as an adult! It's exciting to think of the possibilities beyond that weight.

The best part of all is that I am off all diabetic and high blood pressure medication as of the date of my surgery! My blood sugar numbers are always in the normal range and I feel fantastic.

I typically get in about 900 calories a day with 60 - 80 grams of Protein included in that total. I drink only Water or occasional de-caf hot tea at night (Sleepy Time pomegranate and blackberry - yum!). On most days I can get in my 65 ounces of water and it tastes so good.

This was the best decision of my life and I am so thrilled for all of us that we are on our pathway of success!

I'm on MFP under "Susan110699" if anyone wants to friend me. I find that tracking on MFP is very helpful.

Happy V-Day!

S.

Quick check in! I was sleeved November 20th and I am down almost 90lbs! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!!!!

Quick check in! I was sleeved November 20th and I am down almost 90lbs! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!!!!

WOW! Thats great!!!

Would love to know typical daily meals and Snacks everyone is eating

Here is a screen capture of a typical day of mine from the Lose it app. I'm currently down 63 pounds, 11/18 surgery.

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Here is a screen capture of a typical day of mine from the Lose it app. I'm down 63 pounds.

post-177653-0-72864600-1392784772_thumb.png

Edited by Bob Loblaw

Congrats to everyone!! Keep up the great job!!

My progress:

WLS 11/14/13

SW 266

CW 233

GW 165

I'm averaging 2 lbs per week, no exercise due to knee injury/pain. Doctor is happy with my progress.

Issues I've been experiencing feeling tired, fatigue and exhausted. I eat all my water/ meals/proteins/vitamins and average 600 to 900 calories daily, try to eat more to get energy levels up, helps some days.

I'm 3 months as of Friday 2/14/14 and I've stated losing globs of hair especially after I Shampoo. So I'm washing every other day. I was expecting this may happen, but so emotionally distressing and nerve wrecking to see it come out so much so quickly. I'm totally freaked out. Praying it slows down soon.

Anyone else feeling exhausted and losing your hair??

Here is a screen capture of a typical day of mine from the Lose it app. I'm down 63 pounds.

What app are you using that cool tracking device

What app are you using that cool tracking device

I use "Lose It" It's very good. It's on Android and IOS. A lot of people use Fitness Pal and it's good too.

heres my progress so far:

Surgery date 11-12-13

Starting weight:257

Day of surgery:242

Current weight:207

50 pounds lost so far. I am now in my second stall. first one start at 2 weeks post op. Going to try to do a semi liquid diet for a few days and see if that shocks my body into losing again.

I use "Lose It" It's very good. It's on Android and IOS. A lot of people use Fitness Pal and it's good too.

Thanks I will try yours.. I also like fat secret I love how it tracks everything

Pre weight 250

Surgery weight 239

Currently 198!!!

Haven't weighed this in 3 yrs!!

Surgery date 11-04-13

Congrats to everyone!! Keep up the great job!!

My progress:

WLS 11/14/13

SW 266

CW 233

GW 165

I'm averaging 2 lbs per week, no exercise due to knee injury/pain. Doctor is happy with my progress.

Issues I've been experiencing feeling tired, fatigue and exhausted. I eat all my water/ meals/proteins/vitamins and average 600 to 900 calories daily, try to eat more to get energy levels up, helps some days.

I'm 3 months as of Friday 2/14/14 and I've stated losing globs of hair especially after I Shampoo. So I'm washing every other day. I was expecting this may happen, but so emotionally distressing and nerve wrecking to see it come out so much so quickly. I'm totally freaked out. Praying it slows down soon.

Anyone else feeling exhausted and losing your hair??

My nutritionist said this is typical if you are not getting enough Protein, she warned me prior to surgery. My doctor advised me to get a minimum of 70 grams, I try to get atleast 80. They said Hair loss is common with sudden weight loss but I would definitely ask my doctor/nutritionist if I were you. I still only get the same calories intake as you but It's mostly protein. It would also cause the exhaustion. Are you taking all your Vitamins? I know they have been a saving grace for me!

Well I finally did it... I am under 250!! I have a whole new wardrobe. I had bins of clothes in various sizes so don't have to buy anything until I am in single digits! I can actually wrap a towel around myself when I get out of the shower and it covers me!! It is all so exciting! I finally had my ankle surgery on 2/3, I am still in fracture boot for another couple weeks and up to 12 weeks of therapy but I am ready to work out.

Had my 3 month follow up and he said I am doing great and is very happy with not only my progress but also I can tolerate just about anything and my energy level is through the roof!

Loving it!