Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas - New Year Challenge

How can we see the spreadsheet?

If you go to the very first posting in this thread you should see a link to the spreadsheet. Congrats on getting so close to goal, by the way. Like me, you just missed by OUNCES. Way to go!

Ok not only did I make my goal but I surpassed it by 3 pounds. I am 146!. I credit this thread with getting me there (this plus starting the C25k app). I had not lost any weight in 2 months and was begiinning to accept that maybe this was the weight my body was happy with and thats all she wrote. In the 6 weeks of this challenge I lost 7 more pounds. Thank you Bea and thank you to all the great people and all the encouragement found on this website. I'll see you at the Valentines day challenge.

Congrats on blowing this challenge out of the water! Awesome progress!

Nope...I did not make my challenge goal. Yes...I am still upbeat about it all and ready for the next challenge! My goal was 215 and I weighed in this morning at 215.4. Fearing I was going to miss my goal by POUNDS (after a really tough week of ignoring all of my well earned healthy routines!) I am THRILLED to have only missed it by OUNCES instead. Yippee! Happy New Year, everyone!

Made my New Years goal! Started at 141.2 and weighed in today at 137.2 this morning! Add me to the valentines challenge please and thanks for doing all this!

Made my New Years goal! Started at 141.2 and weighed in today at 137.2 this morning! Add me to the valentines challenge please and thanks for doing all this!

Congrats for making your goal, Julia, and welcome to the Valentine's Challenge!

Edited by Bea Amaya

Happy New Year all! Missed my goal by a long shot, but still made it to the single digits! 208.9! Started this journey 4.5 months ago at 288, so down almost 80 since then! Woohoo! Congrats everyone on a great challenge!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My Starting weight was 233
My goal weight for the challenge is 223
Wednesday, (December 4, 2013) 231
Wednesday, (December 11, 2013) 229
Wednesday, (December 18, 2013) 227
Wednesday, (December 25, 2013) 225....
Drum roll please!.......................................
Wednesday, (January 01, 2013) 223
Praise God! I made my goal for the challenge.

I want to take this time to say Thank you to everyone who participates in these challenges. By allowing me to see the success stories and challenges (letting me know i am not the only one) give me the STRIVE to keep on going. I thank God for letting me find this support group (Bariatric Pals) and all of you! Thanks Bea for keeping these challenges going after FeelsMe2 started the Halloween Challenge.

Be safe this New Years Day Holiday. May you have a Blessed year in 2014. Hope to see y'all in the Valentines Day Challenge!

Nope...I did not make my challenge goal. Yes...I am still upbeat about it all and ready for the next challenge! My goal was 215 and I weighed in this morning at 215.4. Fearing I was going to miss my goal by POUNDS (after a really tough week of ignoring all of my well earned healthy routines!) I am THRILLED to have only missed it by OUNCES instead. Yippee! Happy New Year, everyone!

Ok, I want to be in the Valentines Day challenge. Ive been really off track during Christmas and New Years so it's time for me to get back to life. Where do I go to post my weight and goal?

Weight 12/31 was 242.8....5.2 below my goal! Of course, I had no clue what to project!

Thank you to all and happy new year!!

I am 199.2!!

I can't seem to find the spreadsheet either-not a very technical person lol

I don't remember what I had even started from!! But I know I wanted to be under 2!!

Was there a link for the feb challenge?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My Starting weight was 233

My goal weight for the challenge is 223

Wednesday, (December 4, 2013) 231

Wednesday, (December 11, 2013) 229

Wednesday, (December 18, 2013) 227

Wednesday, (December 25, 2013) 225....

Drum roll please!.......................................

Wednesday, (January 01, 2013) 223

Praise God! I made my goal for the challenge.

I want to take this time to say Thank you to everyone who participates in these challenges. By allowing me to see the success stories and challenges (letting me know i am not the only one) give me the STRIVE to keep on going. I thank God for letting me find this support group (Bariatric Pals) and all of you! Thanks Bea for keeping these challenges going after FeelsMe2 started the Halloween Challenge.

Be safe this New Years Day Holiday. May you have a Blessed year in 2014. Hope to see y'all in the Valentines Day Challenge!

Big Congrats on making your goal weight! See you in the next challenge!

Weight 12/31 was 242.8....5.2 below my goal! Of course, I had no clue what to project!

Awesome! And I have to say that after looking at your stats, yours IS a hard one to set a good goal for. You are losing at an incredible (incredibly fast!) rate right now, but that's all good as it will probably slow down soon enough. Again, congrats for an AWESOME showing in this challenge!

I. AM. BUMMED! I am a teacher and use the scale at work. The building was supposed to be open yesterday and when I went to weigh in, it was locked up! I will be out of town until the 6th and won't be able to weigh in until then. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard the past 10 days, so hopefully that has helped. I guess I will just be surprised when I go back on Monday.

I needed to lose 5 pounds this week, so I doubt that I made goal. No worries though...I am much better off than I was last year...over 80 pounds gone. I am thrilled to actually be on-track to an even better year ahead! I have set my goals and will do my best to achieve them. Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

Just a quick review about Challenge data:

• To find the links to the online tracking spreadsheet, go to the very first message in the current topic. To do this, look at the top or bottom left of the messages pane and find the place where the page numbers are shown. Clicking on the left-pointing double chevron (<<) will take you to the very beginning.
  • For a quick review, however, here are a couple of links for you. (Note: Sometimes links here don't work as they should, but we're going to give it a shot!)
  • Valentine's Challenge topic: http://www.bariatricpal.com/topic/291848-valentines-challenge/

Hope this helps!

Bea

I. AM. BUMMED! I am a teacher and use the scale at work. The building was supposed to be open yesterday and when I went to weigh in, it was locked up! I will be out of town until the 6th and won't be able to weigh in until then. I have been hitting the gym pretty hard the past 10 days, so hopefully that has helped. I guess I will just be surprised when I go back on Monday.

I needed to lose 5 pounds this week, so I doubt that I made goal. No worries though...I am much better off than I was last year...over 80 pounds gone. I am thrilled to actually be on-track to an even better year ahead! I have set my goals and will do my best to achieve them. Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

So sorry, Susan. I am one of those that seems to have a "need" to do the daily weigh-ins myself (no specific reason, just my personality type I think). I will be traveling overseas for a week at the end of January and am already thinking ahead about how I will miss that morning time of review and retrospection--you know...the time when I reconcile what I see on the scale with what I've been doing for the past few days--for the entire time I am gone. I'm thinking BUMMED is probably going to sum it up for me as well!

Congrats on your progress anyway and look forward to seeing you in the next challenge!